outlandish007

Reaction score
Morning guys ;)

I need some help from you FM veterans ;) Im looking for a RB for my liverpool team ;)
I just cant seem to find anything decent, he schould be about the same skill as Glen Johnson (or maybe better?:p) and not older than 28 years.

My budget is around 20 mill £ so you got any tips? Or someone close to wath I wrote?

Thanks in advance :)

Diego Renan, Micah Richards, Van Der Wiel, Darijo Srna, Rafinha, Davide Santon, Afew of the best RB's i know

srna, i got him on a free from jan in the second season as he didnt sign a new contract with shakhtar and played well so far.

srna, i got him on a free from jan in the second season as he didnt sign a new contract with shakhtar and played well so far.

Yeah i have tried to get srna, offer 16£ million for him, but then cam city with 30 +\-

srna is too old you'll only get 2 seasons out of him
try...someone young Rafael,Davide Santon or maybe someone like... sokratis papastathopoulos,(very good greek, signed for AC milan in my save) Mathieu Debuchy (LIverpool signed him on my save too)

Vrsaljko, Aurier and Appiah can turn class, but their ability at the start is far from consumate. Can be interesting to keep an eye on them though, since they«re potential replacements for Johnson. Papasthopoulos (sp?) is also a beast.

Gregory Van Der Wiel. He's 22. You can get him for aout £6 million. He'll walk straight into your first team no problem. His stats will only go upwards :)

Loan Nenad Tomovic from Genoa with a option to buy for €2.9.

Lorenzo De Silvestri. Pick him up for about £10m from Fiorentina

Azpilicueta or Davide Santon are the best options, but you can't get Azp. in first season as he just joined Marsellie

i use nathaniel clyne
but have jeremy helan, sergiy kryvtsov, anthony vanden borre and jordan spence who can all put a shift in when needed.