Welsh manager

Reaction score
I currently have walker who still hasn't found his feet after a months out and naughton is poor also have cavanda but he's not even worth him wages,anybody suggest anyone good

Douglas from Barca B has been great for me as an attacking full back, 10 games into season 1 he's played 7 times, scored 2 goals and got 5 assists in the league while defending well. Average rating 7.8 over that time. Cost £5.75m.

Cheers mate il have a look,walker has potential as he's rapid and physical too he's just prone to a mistake and it tends to be in big games

Should probably have posted in Players section.

Martin Montoya, Sebastien Corchia, Mattia De Sciglio, Calum Chambers, Nathaniel Clyne, Serge Aurier, Javi Manquillo, Danilo, Sebastian Jung, Sime Vrsaljko.

Phil Jones. I've been saying this since 14, but he's ****** unreal at RB. Although, convincing him to join you maybe a problem, along with the price. In which case, go for Peruzzi. Cheap, and can do the job..

It has to be Clyne doesn't it? Hes by far been the best right back in the premier league this season!

unfortunately yedlin is severely underrated in fm15. he is better than walker imo.

Got Coleman 7m as he requested a move from Everton,he kicked off after baines joined man city