Right Back Needed

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
As you're all probably sick of hearing, Im doing pretty well with Wolves at the moment. In my third season Im 3rd after 10 games. Ive established us as a top 5 team but cant seem to push for the title.
One of my weakest areas is right back. Im looking at Micah Richards of Man City but Im gonna have to stump up at least £15m for him - which I dont have!!
If you have any suggestions who to look for at the end of this season Id be grateful.
Also looking for a class DMC. Got Mark Davies who has potential but is inconsistent, and Jon Obi Mikel who just cant stamp his authority on a game (yet)

Richards is class but like u said very high and u aint got the money!!

Get your scouts to look at Jonathon Spector from Charlton - he done very well for my newcastle team and only cost about 1.5mill for me

Eduardo Ratinho RB
Arouca DMC

I've not played in a while but those two I remember well, I never shopped for a RB or DMC much because I had Miguel, Baraja and Albelda.

what happened to mark little, because when i signed him for chester off wolves all he does is get better and my coaches are ****

Ratinho does look the part. Valued at £2.5m so should be able to get him either in Jan or at the end of the season.
Going to take a look at Arouca now.
Spectors OK but would like someone with a bit more pace and finesse about them to overlap down the flanks.

Ratinho has looked good in previous threads, althought his marking and tackling never seem that high, which are obviously important for a full back!

what happened to mark little, because when i signed him for chester off wolves all he does is get better and my coaches are ****

Mark is till young and has played a handful of games so far but is not Premier quality by a long shot. He may be good enough in a couple of years time though....

Ratinho has looked good in previous threads, althought his marking and tackling never seem that high, which are obviously important for a full back!

Agreed, but his physical and mental attributes are what Im looking at. Still, the ability to stop wingers in their tracks would come in useful...