ScottLand

Reaction score
Simple really, I have just started a game with Fulham, need a good first choice right back for £6m at the most. Thanks :$

Atsuto Uchida - Schalke £3.2m
Sime Vrsaljko - Dinamo
Hugo Campagnaro - Napoli £3m (32 yrs old but great stats for a couple of seasons stil)
Matthias Zimmerman - Borussia Mönchengladbach
Maggio/
Di Silvestre

Cheers. Any more though as my computer is pretty **** so Di Silvestre and Zimmerman weren't on my game (med DB) Uchida and Vrsaljiko only have 2.5 stars potential, Maggio is too expensive and Campargno has no interest. Thanks for the suggestions though, you are like an encyclopdiia.
[h=3] [/h]

Sime is better than that mate, scout reports are never accurate, even if their stats are 20/20

If you can get Sime for that price or less I highly recommend him mate..

once he arrives I am certain he will jump to at least 4 star potential from your coaches.. happens all the time

Put my faith in you and have had offer of 5.5m accepted for him. Thanks for you help mate.

Anele/Rafinha/Alan Nyom/

check to see if you have this guy mate, he looks pretty decent (I am nearly 3 years in as well)

£8.75 mil lol. A bit pricey, but I gambled on Steve Rowley's assessment of him. If anyone got him for less, let me know.

Wallace.. good youngster.. needs a little tutoring and proper training to be really good. Great going forward.

Nathaniel Clyne has been superb for me on my Southampton save, stats are great and he gets the job done. Recently just turned down a £15m bid from Liverpool, I've seen him go for under £6m also if you bid at the right time :)

Nathaniel Clyne has been superb for me on my Southampton save, stats are great and he gets the job done. Recently just turned down a £15m bid from Liverpool, I've seen him go for under £6m also if you bid at the right time :)

Got him for 2.5 i think :) went to united and never played so managed to snap him up :D

just signed peruzzi for 4.1 mill but didnt get a permit whats the crack there like just started season 3

As for as most stars go the only 5 star one Iv'e seen on 13 is AC Milans Mattia de. Anyone knows if he really does turn out to be a gem? I'm with Chelsea so have azpilicueta and wallace. Is he gonna make a big difference? Got alaba in LB and he's awesome, 5 star PA and very good already in first season.

Martin Kelly, Liverpool, i've gotten him for 5.75m will be unreal for you, probably your best defender.