Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes... oO)

I didn't say anything about his natural position. I said he can also play right back, which he can. He is without doubt a wonderkid, and if you're going to be picky then you can always retrain him from accomplished to natural at right back.

Hes a Centre Back, end of.

I swear you already have the best right back wonderkid no??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hes a Centre Back, end of.

Now you're just plain wrong. If you'd made the case for him not being a right back because of his attributes, I might've been inclined to listen to you. As it is, saying he's JUST a centre-back is wrong, plain and simple. He is a centre-back primarily, yes, but he's very good as a right-back too, just as he is a very good defensive mid. The OP asked for wonderkid right-backs, and Jones is a wonderkid who can play right-back. End of.

It would be cruelty to play him right back and waste his attributes :eek:

Def mid,, yes but deffo not right back :/

It would be cruelty to play him right back and waste his attributes :eek:

Def mid,, yes but deffo not right back :/

So what, you could never play Gael Givet on the left? Never shunt Carlos Cuellar onto the right? Because it'd be "cruel" to them? Give me a break.

He's quick, he's a ball player: he's a very very good supporting fullback. I spent an entire season with him playing there, and he excelled.

Azpilicueta is very good but Marseille doesn´t want to sell him in any of my saves, like for 30m or so. Ridiculous(H)

you have rafael, why do you want more? renan is good enough for me

Rafael has been very good for me. But I also recommend Santon, Diego Renan and Romario (vitoria)

Status
Not open for further replies.