PoshBoy

Reaction score
Im looking for a Right back for United 1st season any ideas... would like better than what already have, I don't want play Valencia at right back as to me he is a winger

Pol Lirola, Hector Bellerin, Borja San Emeterio, Benjamin Henrichs, Sime Vrsaljko, Joao Cancelo, Elseid Hysaj, Serge Aurier.

cheers mate.... my brain gone dead I just couldn't think of any and deleted fm16 so couldn't remember who I had in fm16

cant get Lirolla as he just moved on loan and may have a chance of signing I was very interested in him

Coleman from Everton, Rafinha from Bayern is in the last year of his contract or look at Danilo from Madrid.

Danilo is pretty solid and quite cheap as RM wants to get rid of him. Got him for about 5m € with Arsenal.

Yeah Danilo is a good shout for about 8m at the start of the game. But Passalack is on another level! Scores gets assists and great defence. Loaned him first season at Utd then in Jan made offer of 7.5m then 16.75m in installements :)

Yeah Danilo is a good shout for about 8m at the start of the game. But Passalack is on another level! Scores gets assists and great defence. Loaned him first season at Utd then in Jan made offer of 7.5m then 16.75m in installements :)

I bought him outright for 20 million. He's first choice after selling Valencia and Darmian. Double digits in assists and few goals too.

20 Million for 10+ years, developing well and performing great still only 18.

Bonus that he can cover so many positions too

I bought him outright for 20 million. He's first choice after selling Valencia and Darmian. Double digits in assists and few goals too.

20 Million for 10+ years, developing well and performing great still only 18.

Bonus that he can cover so many positions too
Yep and is just as great at RW!

Gutted! Passalack and Darmian just got injured. 1 in training 1 during a match. Good thing is thought would give Warren a shot from the u23s, and must say I'm impressed! 2.5* potential and has been very good first 3 matches so far average rating 7.5 :)