Status
Not open for further replies.

ARSENAL_FAN

Reaction score
hello

need a right winger for arsenal must be a lot better than walcott(currently 1st choice) and cheap(less than 20m pounds)

Better than Walcott? You can't be serious <) Hope you're not planning on selling him!

Try Chinedu Obasi, although naturally a striker, he does wonders on the right wing.

Why dont you try Navas From Sevilla.
You can get him for 15 milljoen Euros i Believe.;):)

prob navas - try get Carzola - Villareal
arda turan - galatasary dude <)

id try shaun wright-phillips...seriously underrated with his value and scout reports..which is usually the case on this game..he will do you a job on that right wing..and i agree walcott is a sham on fm 10...was the bomb on 09

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

or...if you got a player in the squad u really like but got better players in his position...retrain him to play on the right wing, i did it with craig bellamy at man city...i see him playing on the wing for city all time...but on game hes a default striker so retrained him for right wing and it worked wonders..the player must have high levels in versatility and adaptability tho!

If you want someone short term nevas is better than sanchez. Cameronasi is good for a season until walcott becomes class. Id stick with walcott, he will turn amazing in 2/3 seasons

I did 4 seasons with Arsenal and played mainly played Asharvin there for 3 seasons but kept bringing Walcott on as sub and playing him in cup games..! Asharvin was class and by the time he got to 30/31 Walcott was mint and made the position his own...!

have been waiting for more than an hour:mad: thats y i made a new thread.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

is navas or sanchez better?

If you are in capable of deciding things for yourself at least have some patience and don't create dup threads.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.