Robbinnie

Reaction score
About to start my 2nd season with Liverpool and I'm looking for a right winger since kuyt en rodríguez aren't that good anymore..
Who would be a very good inside forward or winger for me?

- Willian if he not move to Marseille
- Belhanda if you see him playing at Montpellier in the real life !
- Lazovic not well-known, maybe not gain WP but he's very very good at right side with IF role !
- Gaitan can play good at both side !
- Candreva maybe free (Udinese,Cesena loan),not good pace but you can train and set him play as Advance in right side.
You'll never walk alone - This is Anfield :p

Stick Sterling in there. Might not be world class as of now but the 1st team football will more than fast track his development.

- Gabriel Torje from Udinese. Think he's 22 years old at start of the 2nd season. I paid about £5 million, and he was worth every penny. His first season, he had 24 assists (most in Premier League). My coaches told me he was best used as an adv. playmaker, but I mostly just use him as a normal, attacking winger (with the "run into spaces"-option).

I brought in Ruben Rochina (£14mil) from Blackburn before i started my second season.
16 games in and he has 8 goals and 8 assists for my Liverpool team.

14mill for rochina!! get him for 1.2mill start first season lol

I played Henderson as AMR for about 9 seasons and he was brilliant for me.

Maybe not quite as good as some of the others suggested but I got Junior Hoilett for around 10mill and he already has 5 goals in 6 games and has easily been my best player in the first season.

Gaitan is good and you can get Hoilett for like 2.5mil second season because of his contract!

Nicolas Gaitain - Benfica
Junior Hoilett - Blackburn
Douglas Costa - Shakhtar Donetsk

Or you can stick to Henderson who can develop nicely..

I used Suàrez on the right wing as an inside forward, he became Premiership top scorer in my first season.

There's a Brazillian AML/C called Oscar. Brilliant player, snap him up. Low wages, too!