right winger for tottenham 2nd season

rickypp7

Reaction score
Hey guys I just played my 1st season end came up in 4th. I sold Lamela to PSG for 80 million since I dont like him at all and that was a real good price best sale I have ever done in a FM so far, now I need a right winger who can come right in the first team I play a 4-2-3-1 2 wingerst and a AMC I have a back up wonderkid for every position but my right winger back up broke his leg and was out for 6-7 months he has about 4 weeks left but hes not good enough for the 1st team yet. on the left I got Nacer Chadli and pione sisto as back up. I was going for carlos vela but Barcelona got him, I am now looking at Draxler and antoine griezmann but my scouts say they would cost me about 60 mil and thats alot, I never pay more than 30 for a player. money is not a problem I have champions league ans so far in the 2 season I have sold alot of players getting 200+ mil each season so I got the cash, help me out please

Kevin de Bruyne as a RW is guaranteed goals and assists.
Raheem Sterling
Adama Traore

These 3 will never let you down

Andre Hahn
Everton Ribeiro
Shaarawy
Alex Sanchez
Cuadrado
Vela
Thomas Muller
Reus
Volland
Candreva
Pedro
Shaqiri
Gaitan
Jesus Navas
Iturbe
Lazar Markovic
Arda Turan
Alessio Cerci
Aubameyang
Lacazette
Hulk

Georgio Wijnaldum AMR-IF-Attack= BEAST!! 1st season at Newcastle he played 31 games with 17 goals and 15 assists.