Right Winger!

billy_rid

Reaction score
please i am in need of a right winger a very good one aswell but please do not say david bentley or ronalod

arshavin, can get him for about 12mil if you haggle well.

depends how much you spend but he works well on the right, the center and links up well if played upfront

hes the star in my underacheiving liverpool squad

James Milner
Theo Walcott
Lubos Kalouda
Sotorios Ninis

Attributes for Wingers;

Pace, Acceleration, Off the Ball and Crossing.

The rest less important. Remember, the lower Teamwork, the higher Dribbling must be.

Can't come up with names, though. Beckham is the best crosser in-game, but slow, not a real dribbler, more team player. I tried buying him thousands times, he refuses again and again. He is getting older, and the chance of him playing good is getting worst. I manage R. Madrid, never bought players, try to sell and develop my own, the A. Wenger Style, very challenging. Arjen Robben is an excelent winger, though, his crossing sucks like ****. I just looked at average ratings of C. Ronaldo and Messi, both above 7, but shocking amounts of assist. For assist I strongly recommend Guti before aged, he gave my team 29 assists first season in 43 app.

Anyone try Goran pandev to right winger? Cause i got him and he got 3 assist and 2 goals in 3 match. Still waiting until the end of season tough...