Right Wingers

• Thread starter Thread starter hensh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 16K
Andei Arshavin, got him for 8.25m and one of the best in prem. Besides he can be a AMC and ST also will score goals.

shaun wright-phillips maybe or james milner if your trying to keep the english connection

Michael Kightly.

I started with Wolves, In my 4th season now and he is still cutting it in the Prem. Came 2nd in overall ratings for the whole league last season by 0.1 of a point from Christiano Ronaldo

My team

Here is THE TEAM if u want to win the prem: Subs: F Vilar, O Onyewu, M Schneiderlin (hidden talent from So'ton), Antunes, I Bangoura, D Guthrie, J Wilshere... Amazing Right. On mhy second season I won the Euro Cup and The Prem with this team, keep to yurselves thoh its our lil secret.

Adriano/Bojan​

JM Vargas | Diego | A Young​

M Veloso | N Kranjcar​

Kolarov | S Taylor | F Coloccini | C Diogo​

Akinfeev​

Last edited:
got 3mill to spend on RM for fulham 1st season...any ideas??

I need a RW for my Man city team! Please help - I have like 80 mil. £ Who!

Thank you (and i have tried C. Ronaldo & L. Messi ;) )

Thiago Neves - HSV
Bystrov - Russia
Blazciowuvksy - Dortmund (spelling is completey wrong :Pbut its something like that)
Bentley - Tottenham
check my shortlist attached here dude, cant think right now, its home time for me! (finishing work :P)

Try Bakar at Monaco, was quality for my Fulham team and helped me win the premiership. Tops clubs like Real Madrid and AC Milan were all over him like a rash but i kept hold...

Back