Ripped a new one by transfer release clauses

Voodomonster

Reaction score
Ok, er hello all. So sitting in my third year in the head seat of hertha and my signings have all prospered. Particularly my midfield three. Kranvitter, tielmans and Bernardo silva ripping the German first division a new one. However all three of their release clauses have been hit by; Man City, PSG and Chelsea meaning they're all off. Admittedly I've made over £100 million profit on the three however I'm having a hard time replacing them. All three clauses got triggered within two days and it's just annoying lol. Looking for replacements who can walk straight into a champions league contenders line up. Kovacavic, Romero and Ramsey are off limits as all respective clubs are wanting 70 odd million. Anyone know any world class replacements for 30 odd million each? Regens are great but current abilities are not strong enough.

Cheers.

That'll teach you to let the ai include release clauses. :)

i am always willing to up a salary rather than let them include that ****.

Gaston Gil Romero, Sergi Samper (Barca, approx $16m clause), Ruben Neves (Porto, $28m clause), Illaramendi should be available cheap, albeit pretty high wage demands...

Ilkay Gundogan if hasn't signed a new deal can be brought for ~$35m, offering up-to $28m of that over 48months, a no brainer definitely!

Thiago also can be picked up the same way at times..

there's Javi Martinez who would cost a total of $60-65m, but immediate outgo of about $25-28m if you offer it spread over 48 months..
and mind you, in a year or two, there's Madrid, Barca, Bayern.. they all would want to buy him for $100m!

how about Marco Verratti?

Ander Herrera often gets listed for less than $10m, and for that price, he'd be great..
same goes for Matic- he finds himself out of 1st team, and is available on the cheap...

definitely go for Kondogbia if you can, he'd be under $30m, or just close to that...
and you could make a cheeky bid for Joao Moutinho as well ;)