DidierDrogba

Reaction score
Celta Vigo

View attachment 129803

Interesting team with quite solid players - this will be first Spanish team I will manage in FM16

View attachment 129808
I like their jersey so I am pretty happy with club facilities and finances and stadium

View attachment 129807
Rivalries with Deportivo, Granada and Betis will be awesome, cant wait to beat them all

View attachment 129805
Trophy room need some improvements, only 2nd division trophies isnt good enough for this club

View attachment 129804
I will try to break all those records :D

Lets meet the players:

View attachment 129802

Excellent team so I wont be buying much this first season, will give chance to all

Iago Aspas

View attachment 129796
He is a true icon of this club and I respect rl legends so I will do my best to keep him in

Andreu Fontas
View attachment 129795
Former Barcelona man should be rock at defensive end

Pione Sisto
View attachment 129788
Newest addition from Denmark, hopefully he will be assist beast as he was in fm15

Fabio Orellana
View attachment 129787
Chilean should be great winger, will be tutoring younger wingers like (bongonda, Drazic and Sisto)
John Guidetti
View attachment 129782
First time I have him in team, dont expect much from this former City player, but he will get his chance

Summer transfer Window

Transfers in

View attachment 129780
As I earlier mentioned I wont sign much, added just 2 youngsters and Angel on loan to add little depth

View attachment 129776
He was on amateur contract in Sociedad and seems that he could be solid sale so I brought him in

View attachment 129775
He has potential to be world class, he is loaned in to be backup for Aspas

View attachment 129774
One of best young players in Croatia is only one on whom I spent cash and he is expected to be sold for 25M+

Transfers out:
View attachment 129773
This was really tough to swallow, we lost starting RB to Tottenham and starting CM to Juventus (both were sold minimum fee clause)

Tactic :

View attachment 129772
I am using my fav tactic 4-2-3-1 and this is how it will look like till Orellana gets back