Lol_101

Reaction score
So im starting a new Roma save, hoping to bring it at its height (just like Ancient Rome and Julius Caesar :p )

And im using a 4-2-3-1 tactic, pretty similar to the one i use, and like arsneal irl, formation. i have also made my own 4-1-2-1 diamond tactic, and the weak points i find is the RB and LW, and for the 4-1-2-1-2 formation is a CM

Ive gone to bid Van der wiel for the RB position, but are there any other targets too. and also i need a good LW.

Current Budget right now is 25m pounds, and im using LFCmarshals update (with pranjic and Kjaer :) )
Another note: since Totti is gone go old in a mater of season, any good replace for him.

Last edited:
is he LB or what ?? or can play both LB and RB ?

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

i dont think the LB is a real problem, but i have made a bid for Dignie :)

Andrea Poli for about £4M, great CM. Best as a deep lying playmaker but can be used as a more advanced playmaker too

Andrea Poli for about £4M, great CM. Best as a deep lying playmaker but can be used as a more advanced playmaker too

ohh yeah, he cant be missed. then i can let danny rossi kick the bucket then. ehhe

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

IMO, it incredible what Enrique has done to roma, doing real business. i pretty confident in bringing them back to a european finish and a title soon. and i hate the squad registration rules, 1 non eu at a time :(

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

i love him, but he's at Inter atm, so i might bid him in the next summer window

is he LB or what ?? or can play both LB and RB ?

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

i dont think the LB is a real problem, but i have made a bid for Dignie :)

I Usually use him as a RB and cover for my LB

I had a roma save and used marco borriello in the advanced forward role scoring 20-25 a season.....Ivan rakitic with de Rossi in the midfield is a good partnership..rakitic usually comes available on a free after 1 season.

and i hate the squad registration rules, 1 non eu at a time :(

Well that's changed now to 2 so it should be that in FM12. I also hate that one. And Inter rarely sign Poli during the loan so you should be able to sign him next summer.

Barnetta is good, Pablo Piatti is better though and is half Italian :)

can you sign unlimited amounts of Non Eu players from other Italian clubs?? or is it just 1 non Eu per season regardless?

Aiden McGeady - Spartak
Sotiris Ninis - Panathanaikos
Eyal Golasa - M. Haifa
Giannis Fetfatzidis - Olympiakos
Lucas - Sau Paulo
Willian - Shakthar
Eden Hazard - Lille
Carlos Eduardo - Rubin Kazan
Yohan Mollo - Monaco
Cristian Rodriguez - Porto
Georgino Wijnaldum - Feyenoord
Zoran Tosic - CSKA
Danny - Zenit
Lewis Holtby - Schalke
Matias Fernandez - Sporting
Christian Eriksen - Ajax
Bryan Ruiz - Fc Twente
Alex Teixeria - Shakthar

RB: Sébastian Corchia (Le Mans FC), Romário (Vitória), Lorenzo De Silvestri (Fiorentina), Diego Renan (Cruzeiro);
AML: Hulk (Porto), Antoine Griezmann (R. Sociedad), Balász Dzsudzsák (PSV), Gareth Bale (Tottenham);
CM: depends what kind of player you need? There's loads of quality midfielders around. Considering you have Rossi and assuming you play him in a ball-winning, defending role, I'd get a midfield playmaker. Marek Hamsik (Napoli), Douglas Costa (Shakthar), Sergio Canales (R. Madrid), Eden Hazard (Lille), etc. etc.;
ST: Vaclav Kadlec (Sparta Prague), Cédric Bakambu (FC Sochaux-Montbé), Iker Muniain (Athletic).

Some of these players are Brazilian so keep an eye on your non-eu player signing limit.

it's one non-eu player from outside of italy, so you can sign every foreign player in italy

Barnetta is good, Pablo Piatti is better though and is half Italian :)

can you sign unlimited amounts of Non Eu players from other Italian clubs?? or is it just 1 non Eu per season regardless?

Aiden McGeady - Spartak
Sotiris Ninis - Panathanaikos
Eyal Golasa - M. Haifa
Giannis Fetfatzidis - Olympiakos
Lucas - Sau Paulo
Willian - Shakthar
Eden Hazard - Lille
Carlos Eduardo - Rubin Kazan
Yohan Mollo - Monaco
Cristian Rodriguez - Porto
Georgino Wijnaldum - Feyenoord
Zoran Tosic - CSKA
Danny - Zenit
Lewis Holtby - Schalke
Matias Fernandez - Sporting
Christian Eriksen - Ajax
Bryan Ruiz - Fc Twente
Alex Teixeria - Shakthar

great stuff raikan. i already brought in Barnetta , but i will keep an eye on Piatti.

i really would like to get erikseen too, but ajax wont let go. i think good so far, and my expectation are pretty much minimal, a european finish, and good cup win. :p so for im loving lamela and pranjic in the Midfield. :)

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

AML Marko Marin If you have the money

lol 30m. no way in my first year in term. hehe

max ive spend so far is 10m, each on ryad borleuz (algerian Winger), barneta, and van der Wiel.

sorry, sorry, I saw the 1st page from my post only, never saw this page :)

yeah save up for Eriksen and think about getting Marvin Martin for a replacement for Totti and Cedric Bakambu :)

sorry, sorry, I saw the 1st page from my post only, never saw this page :)

yeah save up for Eriksen and think about getting Marvin Martin for a replacement for Totti and Cedric Bakambu :)

Eriksen is my main next season, and toti actually plays well in the AMC somehow. lol. i got thumped by Inter recenly, sigh, might have to investigate and tweak my tactic abit.