Rise of the Fleet. Ebbsfleet United F.C. Story

Very good start! That 5 point gap in the table, looks very nice indeed.

Will be following.

Very good start! That 5 point gap in the table, looks very nice indeed.

Will be following.

Cheers for following the story! :D Praying that the teams form continue forever! (I know it will never happen)

November Overview

Ebbsfleet Player of the Month - November

FXYcNE-HY6BBGToLTgrUnBLJpHTJDBoCMIQ2C2jxkdJlZdL33tJ1m_Cqg_g-t-4GtwcVVVnlTe_mNQPHDKatM8vZkErt40oHTGDaYWACfDu3Vnq2twMtDTwiPX7QD6GR1w=s1600

Shaun Whalley Midfielder (AMR)
Loanee Shaun Whalley had a great month, banging in 3 goals and a assist from the right wing. He had to fight for his position with competition from Shields. A versatile player who can play on the left wing and loves knocking the ball pass opponents when taking them on.

w_hrqP7puD3Gg-Jqx1Z-YQW3PYDkaEAE5GkNhcvWy6ckjQ4cNI_D1FLzExlgJ_iQ71N48RyxcUPAQg23nGUyRAN3K1nTdbrC0FFs51JCQh9NCwZ1YQ45sMK4GT6mFMf-aQ=s1600

November Fixtures

7DKxdqR6xqvSnU7WGLQnYBt6iG1B1EZAgAv-0dcPYlte4X5_Xn7W0kAXWVtpfKR41vcgDkxCgeT0FPbzs2bQKh7TC3_tMC8Z0fWbq21wYKvAS3uXSTRuQrsHE3NVFFyQKA=s1600

Big month in terms of fixtures played. Our unbeaten run was ended at hands of Kidderminster but we are still undefeated in the league.​

Staines 1-1 Draw
Team got off to a flyer with Clark heading in a corner in 1st minute. Then it turned into a domination by Staines who controlled the game and had more chances than us till they scored in the very last minute of the match. Poor performance from the team with only 1 shot on the goal for the whole game.

Gosport 4-0 Win
Much improved displayed after a kick up the backside with last match. Marsh got the team going with a placed shot after receiving the ball of Shields. Then Osborn pounced on a loose ball in the ball to put us two up before the break after a first half domination. Kedwell himself had a goal after his initial shot hit the cross bar before he rebounded it into the net. I then took Kedwell off to rest him and brought on Godden who promptly scored, struck the net with his weaker foot after Whalley centered the ball into the box.

m43DtrXli-LAgF_HMJFkouqBf_sUV4jsJq-vOjh0d1Aa6diTnTtQuVX0-LD3x-QMEuzZzJyADCtmoiQLf7jkFwzNVwjMLyREWbcNJ_M36olnjwKAH7197Q0pNUQt-n6drg=s1600

Kidderminster FA Cup 1st Round 0-1 Loss
Out gunned and poor performance from the team but was expected as Kidderminster fielded a very attacking formation with fast players on the wings. Defence was unable to cope with them. Only bright light was Tumwa picking up a man of the match award. Disappointed to have crashed out early but at least it allows us to focus on the league more now.

baQmVBsr2eYtbrJMuUDcgZ4_eIGBcdbaiEnIexxgsgVB8s6myD0qo0OoScLn1lYF-d7i_pc-7EHSQUwgO89M3UdjyxlOUaP2juLhQHShVDeCEOCruSjQlSfkEGN0nOH-YQ=s1600

Hayes & Yeading 3-1 Win
Team responded with a win and Callum Davies was brought into improve the defence. Cunnington bagged two goals, one a penalty and another from a Marsh cross. Kedwell netted one with another assist from Marsh. Davies did well in his first start, getting fouled in the box that gave us the penalty and didn’t make any errors.

Farnborough 5-1 Win
Steam rolled them again with Whalley getting a goal and the man of the match for his attacking display. Kedwell and Marsh continuing their scoring and assisting form and Sheringham coming off the bench to nab two goals.

Team of the Week

uRxTnlRF-Gqf1uqcYtJGSIUpIk1RlxFqJ4OViSqqg_ZKVth2_GWpV5uvM9BgWiQ7weFcG-Y4iNc82DemUmJqPhKqAglzBh0plDO_6IYJ_RSTDsgkPW_POuRsaT5csVUMOA=s1600

Loanee Callum Davies already making an impact.

Eastbourne Boro 3-2 Win
A very balanced game with both teams well matched in every department but us coming out on top thanks to Bonners headers from set pieces and Rances wonderful flyer from 20 yards out.

Bath 2-2 Draw
Well matched game with us fouling twice as much as Bath (The referee is a ****!). Whalley finds the net and Marsh carrys on his form again. Bath got into the game with a 20 yard shot goal and Pratt breaking free of our defenders to draw the game in 68th min.

Team of the Week

C5Et_3wUSuNv812mMZZi8OzvHP96cA7ciL1fAVPLSLEIpxHMQuk9FTt8Zzxrw7LYGBtgI5YtN3zavYVRd3J7Ha6yaU_hlCXopL_xA0kww-mehZAuR-AHMyiGLsgNWiAYtE8=s1600

Bashley FA Trophy South 3rd Qualifying Round 2-1 Win
We made this game harder than it should have been. Whalley gets us in lead in the 5th min and we were unable to capitalise on our attacking movement. Goal from opposition in the 77th min gave us a fright and I changed the tactics to go all out attack, paying off with a goal from set piece in added time to avoid extra time and a replay.

SludZF17-lCuNoGW9l6xW9E4ii6XpPFTx156HVKzGIByrxSOHXkamtFq-PZYybmBZacDQv4ReD5Behg_7MFZXxwVEe8pB7nsQsCTT1SDUWQEKvt6EwLRnPh0309dBHv9=s1600

Current Table

uummgUDoT-aBasxKf5F6op-JqfEHect-V-LBQsW0hViHzNKOZCY5Fm-yj-J4usS3IVV_593OcbwfxlCsAmdNDz1S6YeioTyYH2FMUNZWyelnjCMaoWtcatGrR-kbL5Ul=s1600

A whopping 15 point lead now!

Upcoming fixtures

jEA1yQQhkSd0az3Veb9AApb40Ka2CB2N-xm647z45JQ8ayD1QnM96_8nHMk4_Kkpv05XHsDQC_mfIbbA2KwtIpeYn9s9WBnnvUpnFrLH8bsoBlUIZ863rymCxBl9kSzpVA=s1600

Shouldn't be too difficult to pick up more points, only concern is a tight schedule of games over Christmas and New year. 3 games in 6 days.

Transfers

cSuVCh3P4Z3yHaa5ydww9KIj94K6yCVCe1HwroBM7Hs_-j-emXnbWootFMkqnOFnKVszPtYJPqrZ5X18YQwn1KHRDidj8SzSO578-xl6cdiMi5IBXtRTvoA_23oVIFfKHj8=s1600

Callum Davies

Brought in on a loan till end of the season. I had my eye on him for a while as he is an upgrade on most of my defenders with pace and potential to get better. Has performed superbly since joining the team.

December Overview

Manager News

zh7KsqqJtuqx9QVa0n8y-z5-uHbAgWoWQwlXG-12LAd2XJIGMFdLofU2P49ZT-bo-KXEHyRxsIDfuGm5qzria9_a7a2OQ41gCHNOAJRf5tCDBXoO_wybTIhBWmf-Y5nTpg=s1600

PGGytsqGVvJ-AXLLIZRRk8O-eWs3QNjv1Zdf_dKkjWiA8zeSUFeZZSFq76JMNUrJ47_ZhLWusEc7Rx2an-_E0z6gdkFMBYI54W97m6bZM0_o75-JUFR9ltrbq-wu51u_Ig=s1600

Player of Month - December

uYLQZmAmZ1c4wZR1sYZ9jaUwyRlKT2y3bjPxJM1vk5Z70QEBKe_imF4LPzSTEnwXaMalQmOajR-pUnZmN6dJh5YH7QC5wNYiAkHNEeH0fRzafvM0-kd1Yol7BthiJUXsIvk=s1600

Callum Davies -Defender (C)

3dELjkJWfJdaKVYQV7SwZuKcwvgLKEfylQh8oDpj_zm72ajjpMY2xcc-rx838TGllU8CoB-Jbm3i9ubyY_B0n6q-k0gyQUmUrg1E8E1uT7ljPkmY85epVAM_xc0asaxDbh4=s1600

Since he joined the team from start of the loan he has been in form, better than other defenders I had apart from Bonner. Reliable at back and hardly puts a foot wrong. Unfortunately will miss out on some games next month due to injury picked up in Chelmsford game. Will try signing him for next season.

December Fixtures
fld3gW6_UC1mVxg_5ESqHN9ARlYNjDvjJgP54Q5kJzVq_U75HU2TSGaqpI0EaTH36t1BA5pt1nKSKDvbQYNg4uR_SnqHzCFR5bDQVwmyWdRczaMtpTen1d4g3sKIwMF5Bg=s1600

FA Trophy drew us away against Walton & Hersham

U3JkY4PuizSLS6jEwz0opubW84q1fMtx0fKoudqIIrfsGQ3AEelbcdaRvIx8XVwnGlVN1EmNqmQwHJqEZgpFaejcho3EEF4lG-c1qwwWtR1cj2Rk2Unzq7LSIFRP_FZyWA=s1600

Maidenhead 2-1 Win
Out of the gates start with Marsh tripped up in the box and Kedwell putting it away as usual. Balanced game till just before half time with Parsons of Maidenhead hitting a lucky shot into the net. Second half saw us on attack and were rewarded with a header from Bonner off a Gower corner. Saw out the game defending hard.

Walton & Hersham FA Trophy South 1st Round 2-0 Win
Domination in shot department saw us run out winners over Walton & Hersham. Kedwell continuing his form with another goal in first half. Shields found the target from a free-kick in 47th min, ball just going under the cross bar to see us comfortably sit on a two goal lead for rest of the game.

Weston-super-Mare 2-1 Win
Dominated this match thou it took us a while to find a breakthrough in the second half with Marsh and Kedwell adding to their goal tallies. Weston-super-Mare fought back eventually towards the end with a consolation goal.

Chelmsford 1-1 Draw
Balanced game with Chelmsford having more possession. Went down in first half and just could not get any good chances till Kedwell hitting the ball on the rebound into the goal after ball bounced of the cross bar from his header. Davies picked up an injury that will keep him out of the home game against Chelmsford next month.

Basingstroke 3-1 Win
Played two days after Chelmsford with mainly second string players as I have another match two days after this one! Got away with a win as Basingstroke had the upper hand whole game. Marsh scoring in the 23 minute and Charlie Sheringham, son of Terry Sheringham scored two goals for us with a penalty and brilliant goal on the counter, set up by Marsh in two minutes of each other. Basingstroke finally broke through in the 86th min but was too late for them to do more as we ran the clock down.

League Stats

UQz2qOH7uOn_41k9UdZ_ld3zclws5oAdKUOzjJiH4OZsXCvsCkEjeSmgvWttNzCK6nxjZx7Z714XZNk0VUQin0GnTdwJgt7ii5AfE0621PPjBajUQx9O0N1FCY2wi37h7gc=s1600

Upcoming Games

xw-EKxx2MBZP2yPlO40-qRUfK3geWJYUdUTMN3YBaD_z-2rwdCHE9cmPjmGVdmsz6zwI_EAb_SZt-IivBnD-v1H2EsUKnjkOjoAxZYlwRoBHmeQhNJ6cM4V897t9WTZhZP8=s1600

bdzj1OLaLqkXWjbg2zdusx-KYZpdKyNU3bNq_J-G52nmw6U41hxGdGlJbEQqFGXAHdU3cjU9y-8naOBipWQE77qCJLBu6qQZQ0cVXrwH1yaK7PwYIAXW3-G0xtldWSXB=s1600

Transfers

igydCXMdFcK6E8A4GGPnayITHSJny_s27udJOVUUaWqZUp4MmfnqolntNfslD2e0hYgCU00uB7PPHMCf4KTXcxmaX6FegH1Nsc22lxDhE33LSIyws42B5FWKPC_rR1H_1Q=s1600

Matt Robinson loaned from Luton, fills in midfield as Risser and Casabella were unhappy with not getting enough first team football so I kicked them out. Decent midfielder for Vanarama Conference level.

zye4JI1mPf2akTiQZ9q3T0Vfmwie_p5no7nb1nDZgbD5jDH17sfxtFKZL5ScPMdqHsVECBPpJhZCna7EJB3_CShEjjb4kqE_uBtxB305NXNhzxN1toI3TN38kCMdZI_Y8g=s1600

Sylvestre Guyonnet was signed from Whitehawk in the same league as us. Cost 1K and will be worth it as he is rated League Two level and has good defensive stats plus he is a hard working team player. Currently injured but should see him in action in mid-January.​

January Overview

Player of Month - January

z7IszuSuRj-16zQfjgDCMmM9_I462wZHwmTxItGWM6AZOYmftKTvwV_Hixpi8KWHK4tLkbrYlOTz2DNhE88JH9TTsD4UA74NlcXBUptU6Cu2aJ0Ov11jyFcuwz_MSwabyT8=s1600

Jonny Maddison - GK
Six clean sheets this month! Made team of week after Sutton game. Has been a impressive player and extremely reliable, hardly makes any mistakes.

mJTjb0PKvEt-_qQzGOjAUdF-Lo0DTSX6iKWRa4iBbG_MHB9btBiuB_n-vb4KtQGQa8LPnqWEYQA2hZT07U_FkIo7rk1lmVgMjA7Asn0lWA5EULl2asqcVvk0lD7cMm0k6MA=s1600

January Fixtures

1UtdK3Ug8upoDiie8KAR-NfAMiOTCvEs4JN4H0RnZteySdltd_27vNIiCjBVCzsA-DmZ1e12K9ZYh7sL1DimZ78cTiNwxLJk1B-er-gwV6-AtO4Xx1slTTB2xmR3qztf2A=s1600

Clean Sheet Month!
Chelmsford 0-0 Draw
All the 17 shots on goal, 3 clear cut chances and it all amounted to nothing. A disappointing game from Marsh and Kedwell in particular. Chelmsford did well defending against us but I expect a better display next game. Gower and Tumwa picked up injuries near the end of the game with Gower out for rest of month and Tumwa two weeks.

Boreham Wood 3-0 Win
Sylvestre Guyonnet made his debut in this game in a three man midfield. Ebbsfleet had the upper hand in the first half and a Spiller pass to Cunnington saw himself scoring from a tight angle in 39th min. Early second half turned out to be dull, both teams goings forwards but not making chances. (Sub) Acheampong put us two put with his header from a corner in the 74th min. One minute later (Sub) Kedwell set up Shields with a through ball which Shields put into the goal off the near post. Lloyd Harrington (LB) picked up the man of the match for assist to Acheampongs header and solid performance in defence.

Mangotsfield FA Trophy 2nd Round 3-0 Win
Callum Davies makes a return from injury into the defence. Decided to rest most of the first teamers for this game. Cunnington got us off to a start in the 9th min with a fine strike with ball going under the diving keeper. Cunnington strikes again in 20th min after collecting the ball Rance bounced against the cross bar. Cunnington completes his hat trick in the 29th min after picking up a pass from Godden and unleashing a powerful shot into the net. Team could not match the intensity in the second half as Mangotsfield went on attack but defence saw out the game with a clean sheet. Man of match of course goes to Cunnington for his hat trick.

FA Trophy 3rd Round draw sees us playing home against Blyth Spartans.

Sutton Utd 3-0 Win
Played my traditional away tactic 4-3-2-1 with Kedwell leading the line. First half went by with nothing happening at all. I decided to change tactics at half time , reverting to a 4-2-4 with wingers and bringing on Marsh and it worked with Marsh getting a good chance in the 48th min. But our first goal did not come till 64th min with Stuart Lewis whipping in a free kick. Shields grabbed the second goal of the game in 67th min as Kedwells shot forced the keeper to block to his left, leaving Shields space to pounce on the loose ball and tap it into the open goal. 82nd min, (Sub) Cunnington strikes the ball onto the goal after getting clear of the defenders thanks to Guyonnets through pass. Stuart Lewis picked up man of the match for bossing the midfield around and for the wonderful free kick goal.

Maddison makes the team of the week for solid goal keeping performances and clean sheets!

Staines 1-0 Win
Kedwell scores in 9th min after freekick ball went his way and keeper was out of position to block the shot. But rest of the first half saw us trying to score again, missing several great chances. Trend continued in the second half, with us struggling to maintain the ball and creating chances. Credit to the defence for keeping a clean sheet. Loanees McKay and Davies, both as centre backs impressed me alot. Kedwell man of match for his goal.

Blyth FA Trophy 3rd Round 2-0 Win
Blyth, playing a narrow formation practically invited us for a killing with Marsh scoring in the 1st min after a Shields cross. Marsh strikes again with a jumping header that bounced off the cross bar into the goal from a Shields cross in the 25th min. Were unlucky not to score more due to hitting the wood work several times. Maddison keeping a clean sheet with some great saves. Marsh man of match.

Team set a new record for not conceding a goal for six games in a row since start of month.

FA Trophy 4th Round draw sees us playing home against Vanarama Conference leaders Barnet.

Bromley 1-0 Win
First half saw us hog the ball but unable produce good chances. Free kick from right side of the pitch saw Guyonnet cross it towards Davies who in turn headed into the goal in 49th min. We had 6, yes 6 clear cut chances to put the game away but finishing was poor. Another clean sheet in a month of clean sheets. Guyonnet picks up the man of the match for the assist and bossing the midfield around.

Gosport
RMigyUaIOsAEaC8_wbyJr9rt4PiLkv3Wj6yPKImtK4XNc8JxtRVzorq_izEGQr9EgsQqE8NnBhAVhBK1TxlxF0X7por96c1eetXdsTLSSQ6VbIeadcrWASi5HiKgLzIqOg=s1600

Table

qEj4HdJ9hrKGPu5Du7I-YoeKt27lVEt63t-NQXo_XVK3g4jClaZKGUImJTw7g-E3soWbkRH2C6PXDy3YOoBZzH67cmD1mxBenX2y5hLwkTGptHj7m_tnl3o-TyCJojkR=s1600

Only 13 games to go!

Upcoming Games

uLLU8NOeSpsDL0k4RsOrvqjoj2GixjgDqFxeX5l7DYsFxkPVcKNWOrAm7jRBLJREk8Kda1PFZ5HM8wLVIoRuBg3jYp726_OIHLXVVKdmebq05ZDDirQgJ9x0jeFIPY9TDQ=s1600

Shorter month. Looking forward to home game against Barnet.

Player News

NvAZS4T17MnZavtzXpAsk1DCfWmjqGW-k8P8fo-PHeOOcRidnlVmOEjxDeP38RRpFg20FwZHPy540PfjgcLnscBy-CUFsyyifEzrP1FJo524AXOIFrbn4dGuE_4MaqfWmw=s1600

Michael West finally comes back from his injury after a 10 month lay off. Will be using him as a sub for rest of season to get his fitness levels back up.

8NtGrWEWA1LB9aVM5GxcptJtBL9tXpIi6pJ4HiaRqihvVLLPOFawBm3B9EjxzGykbfhKyYasTJhg1TU-jRmtl3iN7oLpz6DiM7J6hic3-GClwBY58jxpeMqajfVtoXpL1s8=s1600

Transfers

I had a few players come to me wanting more game time so told some to leave as they had better players in front of them playing well.

OUT

pjcIQQCb92w1XbGTXUOuihfkj7eHWWvgi8aoQW6F9Oilh5O36FFCCKL01lQnAIAZV2JglOuFp_R0ZA4CGGPxGdquI9hPcp5zA1xur0mMGDe_e6IVEbmV6NRldc4Inh3JmA=s1600

Sodje left as Bonner and Davies are keeping him out of the side

V_EODOF5DWjByucq-UD7Qs4dJLwxQhlrE7LbdmQ5DQmynIi51Hup8S_1dEGIx2IfOTQJaXXolRZ8zp56rlB_Un20cx96RZdWbLYRgTImHx3pwDUWqTga2VHWTWUEVFNppQg=s1600

Sheringham left as I had too many strikers to rotate.

IN

6j678wChOcLSACj8krweLVv5EvEecimIcUuRFM4-QXXD47qzNWIHevflZ9AcJBP8kZA-hF2_qLqiyx_0DC-IGNOUK7-BOcAghnjcn8EHyj_mxHPTVPKtjl3e5kAy5I76=s1600

I acquired Paul McKay on a loan, a 18 year old defender from our affiliated club Doncaster Rovers. Fills in to keep the defence fresh and also allows me to get a good look at him. His downside is low determination.

Last edited:
February Overview

Player of Month - February

G-zu7qufAZq-z3yJ3IBqyyf9_WQ0fplS8G5ciP3KMrWH75Au7-8S7PelWQNLPhX4xZIIXWdpO3dYVP5thep6zB3aeL2IgqlslPrBlKLHtf2VbQ4Nyk7tuWvJN_u5VLbO9g=s1600

Sean Shields - Attacking Midfielder (R)
Was in form this month, providing 4 assists and scoring 3 goals himself. A great player who comes of the wing and always finds his man with a cross.

FB5dE5bPOb-3CzSD8FjVDacEhj8za31bCABAafmrNkOtGImlGY7RQgqSVN4VAk71io4Wczx-tIhb-IfaA9YYzfFzoOxOa1ln2zoqZOpNxqlNMlFrXhQ9SLWGJwqj1F__w-s=s1600

February Fixtures

UOnUOJ7sJdpHiee3t9bJFZPm-2EIcRjV9FPvOHaGJQmhXi-ZNIjaX5OEWpQi4ioKfdmiGKkPPrvZ1mPoX2eMyCJDnRjKKf3xGEHP5GV0lgQzG0Iwzj6VhF1Ei0GU75UhPfY=s1600

Interesting month, knocked out of FA Trophy competition but we maintain our undefeated run in the league.

Barnet FA Trophy 4th Round 2-2 Draw
Guyonnet and McKay have to sit the games out as they are cup tied.
Start of game saw us go on attack, probing the defence until Barnet players brought down Shields in the box on the 28th minute, allowing Kedwell to convert the penalty with ease and reach 20 goals scored in all competitions. Barnet worked their way back into the match just before half time with some unlucky misses. Straight after half time Barnet find a breakthrough with a well placed goal. Both teams struggle to set up chances on the goal, Barnet being guilty of missing very good chances and we managed to hold on till the end of 90 mins after Barnets late push for goal. I have used up all my subs earlier in the game.

Extra Time
Barnet found the breakthrough they had been searching for, using pace to go on goal. After half time Ebbsfleet came out swinging, Fish centring the ball from right wing to allow Kedwell to boot it with power into the goal. Neither team could go for the kill so it will be played as a Replay away from home.

Barnet FA Trophy 4th Round Replay 2-1 Loss
We came under pressure quickly with Barnet unleashing their guns, finally scoring a shot was into net that was not intercepted properly from a cross. Shields pulls us back into a game on the 37th min after a Cunnington free kick was parted away by the goalkeeper straight into Shields path to score. Barnet countered attack and Maddison was picking the ball out of the net again on 39th min. We struggled to get back into the game, players getting tired and Barnet were just superior. Remember they are 2nd in Vanarama Conference.

Bishop’s Stortford 1-1 Draw
First half was rather poor with us attempting 9 shots and none were even on target. Reminded the boys of expectations at half time. In 58th min Kedwell finds the net with help from Gower. Opposition got back into the game ten minutes from time with a powerful shot from edge of box. Furious at team for poor performance after we dominated long periods of the game.

Bath 4-2 Win
Shields scored in the 21st min after Marsh passed to him in the box. Bath levelled a through ball allowed a player to go on goal. Goal scorer Shields becomes the provider with whipped in cross that Marsh got on end of and slotted past the keeper in 32nd min. Two minutes later Shields provides a floating cross Kedwell promptly headed into the goal. Four minutes later Shields does it again with another assist for Marsh to head into the net. Bath pulled one back in the 67th min 20 yard free-kick. Shields man of match with 3 assists and goal.

Gosport 2-0 Win
Shields gets us off to a flyer in the 6th min getting on the end of a free-kick and slotting it home. We continued to dominate the first half with more chances coming our way but unable to finish in wet conditions. Loanee Matt Robinson scores his first goal in the 64th min, meeting a free kick with a volley that goalkeeper had no chance stopping. Lewis man of the match.

Table

68bAGDToPSnRVvxycO4TZ82VfozvR8vm7pQTDjK9zzpg06UbOFhxXnQ_-La5TJ4wi2h7RwETh5dHCo_5ARXtctMe_dtBSktlyZvY5zIG2K1kDNqnl2ifOHkm2XaN04-cYg=s1600

Need to say much?

2x64WI9mMndjm9YePhCH11V45iT64A8OonpVfIEe3y3r0UMDIF65TaqnZsDJ0m4toM8uwIeGJl_qgigc-xEu7H5Wuo7hpiJySzS04LPnWDRx_AgMmC9unf43iSGutyDm7g=s1600

Playoffs nicely secured. Now just to bring home the title. 10 games to go.

Upcoming Games

ggTpk_T3-NrqJIH84wehes-Zk_HGsCWD6M-3mAltD5N3OpDFSebaW6bhljhCKzfkdxFf0u_-89RCBLRfq3lzWyGL_4x07GkxTfKR4xdo5MB4bxsQ5esU7yu_0cMGpylUaGo=s1600

Looking to maintain our undefeated run!

Awesome so far mate will be following with interest. Hopefully you can go the whole season unbeaten. (in the league :D

March Overview

pDmuQ-yFiPqUOd7zvoMmnvbtKXlm8kghOSRxdCNxggB8F4jB9JYawRD3DTx5NrCQg0dS1ouc0yJO0jpUnjWhxSe_qWnCS3x8AxXH-bE1Fz4icRk2-YjtDY-EAFApzQFFVw=s1600

Player of Month - March

Paul McKay - Defender (C)
Loanee from Doncaster Rovers, has excelled this month in a defensive partnership with Davis, a reliable marker and enjoys big games.

Q4Y4r5ogPc3ZsYs11evkLC4dKvSumjzgtkMbPESmMc17u95FL9dq9S2NvyXwdFkScphn3TjoWfZBsGRI2GUUTlK8UA-YwjJrkc87bvXgZKeiAxgCImCFTOXDv6FQSDg9sdc=s1600

March Fixtures

YUTOpxpnCweQVQ6lA-dXKq1XLWNloe33XM-uYzANUjsPsBVAuO80v11Uvk1tgXaE7wvn7TBSGuclW5QFJ0phDFpOeAOofhpCGzfZLgixKYBC5codq7ZEjGUzl3MZDX43tQ=s1600

Unbeaten record broken this month with loss to Havant & W, otherwise we have clinched the title and promotion!​

Hemel Hempstead 0-0 Draw
Bore draw, both teams matched in each department.

Bromley 1-0 Win
Kedwell got us up front in 34th min with a well placed shot. We struggled to maintain our narrow lead, Bromley coming close to draw the game near the end. Balanced in terms of possession and shots.

Maidstone 5-0 Win
Marsh fluke goal in the 30th min finally sees us on the scoreboard after solid domination of possession. Minute later Marsh forces a defender with an own goal with shot bouncing off him into the net. Just before the break, at 40 mins Whalley unleashes a wondershot from 25 yards out, ball swerving around the keeper. And promptly follows up wih another goal two minutes later after receiving a Shields cross. Second half saw us easing off on attacks to counter Maidstones attacks. 76th min after receiving a long ball deep in the opposition half Marsh sprints on goal with keeper advancing, rather going for the shot Marsh lays it off to Cunnigton who was in a better position to finish it. Shaun Whalley Man of Match for two goals.

Ebbsfleet clinched the Title and Promotion with seven games in hand!

Havant & W 1-0 Loss
After our promotion win we were terrible in this game, rarely creating chances and poor passing. Havant & W went one up after the break in 51th min with a well placed goal. I rang through substitutions to get the team more attacking only for them to come up short. Disappointing loss and a end to our season long unbeaten run.

Concord Rangers 2-1 Win
A Marsh cross set up Cunnington for a header which flew into the net on the 8th min. Rangers pulled one back after the break after a mix up between Davis and Maddison at the back. Right back Fish scores a fluke goal from the right wing by sidelines, ball soaring over the keeper in the 71st min. Guyonnet Man of Match for controlling midfield.

Table

fM0yf4ctYlW5ebKwVfEbwnOPx-50QpZySS3WdNEAeYtlyRFN8kzgOiEa61yh02xsA-J_vVOX2Icja15Wf3ZBUgrTqejo7aX8iwamp2zWKeAPKlbXK5YNUI5Z_iewRtGnvT8=s1600

Top of league with Promotion and Title secured. Pains me to see the loss now.

Upcoming Games

50UvpT8ra4I4zpC4G7Z8Sg8Zd05BmWqAAy-HIW7H1rNPSYw3LgmzqijL8lAby99ZU5gVwmkpqTt7a0QNFSjMLBRWYFICq5bkjaY3u3QP1kOk2V2Xn4EI85j-mOys1hn3=s1600

Five more games to go and will be looking to break the points record.​

March Overview
Player of Month - April
UXBXY-WFs1CVZbNm1RR-IbvZh-2kQyoyxcbjkplzIFNI62MZzrxPD15GrT09TdwHOagZLpBGQIL6ldaCNgKY5653ZkPI-D6hXlVWymEnWk_5lnTQbu5mzmuCqFqM2ZIe9QAfqmp1

Matt Robinson - Midfielder (C)

Matt, a loanee from Luton has impress me this month, taking Gowers usual position and stamping his mark with 2 PoMs, 3 assists and a goal!

lKgtIqBuo9wmRT_i9leTyiPsaJAavBoVlKvSzA2D7-2nyqjulMNozBHSTa-Z3Kuxaw410no5mcJuMVYaJtv3JzoaZwedFB7ClELHRppyMH5CHAjqbvzWLjQV31JmWUS9OExPhL8M

March Fixtures

UAFhahAavowWWnVHz7C8McWOKmONFL9PLjQ4toJ_qSI5s4-RtQWox05yCjcM4aEGpJhPGqph0vHvwzzCtaHxCeOi2P4JTl1VAU5noAv7GW9g1wdY4zwZqZ8P8dIDsz_Rq7sOD-2r

All wins, a good end to the season!

Whitehawk 4-1 Win
Shields finds the net on the 21st min after a solid domination of the field, with play building up with Robinson providing for Shields placed shot. Kedwell scores from the penalty spot in the 42nd min after a player was brought down. Whitehawk fought back in the 73rd min with their only shot on target for the whole game. Cunnington secures our lead again in 83rd min with Robinson putting Cunnington onto a through ball and rounding the keeper for the goal. But we were not done yet with Whalley scoring in the 90th min after intercepting a Shields cross and side footing it into the net. Robinson Man of Match for two assists.

Wealdstone 2-0 Win
West in a rare start on the right wing sets up Kedwell for the first goal on the 19th min. West then becomes the second scorer in the match, pouncing on the loose ball in front of the goal mouth on 26th min. Then we shut up the shop and sat back for the rest of the match to protect players.

Boreham Wood 2-0 Win
Kedwell gets us fired up on the 22nd min, after receiving a great pass from Robinson and firing the long shot pass the keeper. McKay scores the second after receiving a cross with a header that the goalkeeper could not stop and fumbled into the net on the 60th min. Boreham Wood had 19 shots to our 9 but only 4 on target to our 3! McKay Man of Match for header and solid defending.

St. Albans 2-1 Win
Marsh gets us ahead on the 25nd min, after Maddison makes a series of good saves and goal line clearances to keep out early St. Albans attack, Marsh letting the ball fly from the edge of the box. Robinson fires in a long range free kick on the 44th min outside the box. St. Albans finally broke down our defence on the 61st min after camping around our box, testing the shots until Maddison exposed the goal to a powerful one. We survived a barrage of shots until the full whistle blew with us running out winners. Robinson Man of Match for his winning free kick and solid performance in central midfield.

Bishop’s Stortford 4-1 Win
Things went badly for us with Bishop taking advantage of a corner on 32nd min to score a header into the net. But Gower strikes back for us instantly, after building up the play with passing between the strikers and unleashing a long shot from 30 yards out into the net on 33rd min. Kedwell scores on the 50th min, taking advantage of the space around him to place the shot beyond the keeper. Kedwell scores again 7 mins later in a similar fashion as the first one. Shields finds the net on the 67th min after receiving a cross from Tumwa in the box. Kedwell Man of Match with two goals.

Table and Cups

_f9uNmOulRF_GGLMbhAtUIVJIBGa57mPtoApf--dwpl_asMFDl5i17IfLICurPXnZGC_xUhW4dABaBmFEu3a3m7n3COQ_A4A7bJACG8cd0zMRe327i4nzI-zhHnZvzbMAjtjFBSP

Decent Runs in the cups and a easy run in the league, only tainted by that one loss!

CDGq5bim9Su-pvQbcjzik5yciQCP-38H61mTS0TyjSyhky68_ETkmXS587svVOLWHexpDl_VIiXHbYXdqByjMFD6RB5v2SQb7l5cLms6IKS9Go4dMUdTPNCb_283gYRUeyGjC78f

Good to see a few of the players near the top on the stats charts!

Squad

rtAXVxPo654fydZTLmAfXp5zdzsshtIliZh2KLg1zOXM7dNHTluGKObKei52NZgILE6HlbAuCjP9IEMnSnDFSLxUHwJuleWDmcTLa9LhS5XkvT5yR00jvie88tNCuwC013qzsDU0

Next Season

Will be looking to chop and change the team a bit with new transfers as I want better passers and fast wingers to build a passing team. Core of the team is there with Shields, Marsh, Fish and Guyonnet. Will be looking to add the loanees Davies and McKay to my squad for next season as they have impress me well in the defense.

Players that never got enough game time or are not good enough will be moved on.

In my opinion the team is good enough to survive next season but I wanting another promotion. Will be busy during the pre-season. Stay tuned for my new signings!

Just an update while I power through the long pre-season

As somebody who dislikes Mourinho, this made my day! Only if it could happen in real life..
4H-bz-M4xdUOJc2Z4v_NEPF8k8HivCPk5i5hgquU_hx-W7n_jKnZmkBIcn4UQP38xH9rCus4q7k7z_N1EmGRmedg-sSBw45j-CmUiRg8FIGy-H0z8QLIS6yFhMnzRzg_3zGyUHfP

Surprised to see Spurs and Swansea relegated in first season
KF8joQUVULe8F4oV5ZfsBPZJ1U4n0kYrSFhsxVAKDmb73DO4qI6bxvZ6lbAVmiFGhaZ2mP3yRCAdLK3SwnRENC6AHHDwZW_UtTMEW7D7JdcbDRG88SCYjEg6P6Vri2m3HKWAeKn5

Transfer Update

My first signing of the window, unbelievable that I picked him up when an agent offered him to me. He had interest from the Premier League clubs! What a steal! Similar player to Kedwell and highly rated for the Vanarama Conference level.
ybf5H1rAWp1-C45tE89IcCc4ON5h9OzlP5K93HMbbRcxssoBlWDSHUnGv-Wq2w1tdH8T3jK_87VXefu_OkAN71H4EOXxI6SBoPha183N9mxFxpiCE3Y5WkoXig6983NpzR3A6l2i

m1sbOIav_CxhSDTi-31n5lRgPGQFW5nyqkz-d34igR3L_JgtUVtRaSSa4rTy8z1HTgo4zjhhVpy2PW1cpW0tAtKp8OBhjmUqhIHymKZ0-ZKi0PKDr7cUCOQ7xDUBzEQ7nA8DsAny

No wonder why I had to sign him when I saw the clubs interests in him!
Zv5Uqprn7mazodrifXj9X5qwQrjIFvuJn1uKbdiC-cTOspu-vqd5xnd-TrOSR9nK1ETp80ssRqckBIkgVP3ctSQuz_EBbqS5-mdc_9796TJXChzaLC5N0iFJ9CdldMzrZbCxYzne

Good to have Davies back again for another season!
BHPgXKARAEgK4IqGvmvQDlk_TBg-huqVAcMRBYV0TfbzGSpMUrwE4po5GGDZcJ3uJv-EoW6CG-vokHOU4MsKmhovkEgheEmUA1znrwxPZK32P3vpFRVV9wggRqtV7cv9drmrjy70

Last edited:
2015 -2016 Preseason and Transfers

Just a heads up for this thread. I will be doing less regular posts as in attempt to speed up my gameplay so sorry for lack of quality in my posts but I want to see Ebbsfleet reach Premier League by January at least.

Anyway onto my Transfers!

Transfers

Many quality youngsters were signed, with Miller (last post) and Newell coveted by Premier League clubs and I am delighted to have them.

Paul Newell
l1sjnU-jTpGMuCTNVsdaSDLAoCYj2rU0mxvYD3Ns0IMeAcuriO_TO4Zw6EhF58k2yuqsHKx93OOxVd5Sw6pepPRI2ZVBwGyJkXbhKK3s8XMWeKco56y82Xr83gF_WLj1sUZJWoMl

A physical left back, young at 16 and was coveted by Premier League clubs. A big coup for Ebbsfleet and fills in my problematic left back position. Will be seeing him make the first team alot and develop well.

Matt Sparrow
YRP2g0PnfnzjbXzVLJqc_CHfez1Pw-zVsyHjJZ6J695n2kqxum_AMd6za8Ppv_mpjdZsYXWzd3fCjUSoieNOdNWgQYaojz1iF0Rd6XdrR-x8IlIooKc63iQCHxLgESZKc0R1tNMX

A true tested veteran, has played in League Two level, a well rounded midfielder.

Shane Byrne
aFEOP1l0FgKR-VJJpDt71srrTNPCS2oWxMS0sgvMfA2AfW8hwYtiHCYiZKXONOTJLtRTVbTx7wdLuAoGDRtdT0CSJ3xq893p261z-E7Hn-P-zU4CJPd-kt1ujWX311NsNYsv_5qK

Irish midfielder, young at 22 and my assist manager reckons he has alot of potential. Signed on non-contract.

Jack Munns
LQjdU4aGQre7i9EnU2bo8UvenERKVTSC0Mbqjavziu2uW72cQ1Pnb_9vjjncYJpyLM9SJk1EtapE2i6yr-8ZeHlEoyJaCFCz26XpEexZFgJCve0y5YyrpymC6UPMJgh1tmUvxm7_

Attacking minded young midfielder, has good dribbling skills and stamina. Signed on non-contract.

Billy Bodin
kgvDTXQyUA7iYvkRIn_5Fp13ZUvBQJ2-wPBMXxWR51L4vxhufXpDl1gJinMS21UB25tt1tFD3JXmFdPRMqMByj2OZvRzVnuaMriB2u7k68cgu6ZB_rmDYh64mpxge78uBhTqeU8P

Welsh left winger, decent for Vanarama Conference level. Signed on non-contract.

Johnny Hunt
xi40WNRKb8vRDyXwrwldcBeLLjWJtxnhpTB6McFvkLKMj4QHGe-eBX_GUE5IfHAknUdlBE2DPhfCTPCIe19OZW0SDZ8FDzDWJNnogPbvoIJK8tpx2dy56ulZDEvFXw9PwS3OB-sZ

Left winger, decent for Vanarama Conference level. Loaned from Cambridge for nothing.

Robert Dickie
fqtUCojIj4diwS1fHfCBiDUTodFmocRgbPjtV2btrW_Y2hI36HnVdRJVkbyidQfU_0gAWxLA9KHKJOuqsQBkldGaDY8Xy4tbC-ArP-3dOYunWfxsZ5DD2D6VxfbmhNriaRkPuSvo

Fast centreback, a good backup behind Davies and Bonner. Loaned from Reading for nothing.

Kevin Gardner
sWt0vYTYtNM--kney8IStFNHIYYsDzyOsTHoZla7uH_hCXqO4oXWocKqpzrzzRRb-C1ispKr9xlptynQxf9nuZejl3kt0t7wn4goo8Z9vdaQb-gTT81ABvsMb5KbTIULrPmI3-dT

My best youth prospect from in youth intake last season. Hope he develops a bit

Overall Squad
HKofMSI_eVV933F9WtKIKu6fREr1mFtHsUhB3ckjAStOL_E1WQrjEceXSv_8eJfkR2a62-qSTBtBWE72FxVpFzZFzv38X5YDgieUgHtlihMRlsLAM0smt6CpGcwDR4s_BBfmONhH

Alot of good talent but my strength is in attack.

Hence for these tactics based on quick passing and floating crosses to a target man up front.

09jqL0UXuti5VQ0jVk0ZoVPfSZ1V_unosyj8_0cJLLZAjcpe3_KhKFlFsKFI1cFvCu_VJsowYcm4PI2Oo8TztU1F_BtAofzm7DeLdns0_KdtTQjD8OgpNQz1PgsDSrxln1wz9K-_

acy2QUtaKMhiH6RYJ6EcHsXtUAItJ5tiyOeCo1RZSGFbNeHO2kD4z3XXdeuyD3Igk986ZpOLOQzy6cylr12gOY8qeMO43oLkMxT2KNGWyAXNy4tEWVZI1xxpzFCEq8m1hgCNfxKH

aTqhzxowmWWIowkFZNk2wleiDy35SlBuLRLF5ELA2peSVrqSu7lKfzbwJjJ4eDnEplWGWxQjvvndvMvqE3_Lw5D83kjqXoBN4lTMk9QQhlSyf0QLWIulylf4O1ot0UcHk768FwrA

A good sign if media is tipping us for promotion.

4Q5fbUxvcC6AneEMc-uaUtW6_f0xbWXxWT-yBq52uK-yd6mm7d97Wp1DLc875PDW6RALSLCIkuc1v3AWPCdvGTjy1-5IWvGiatd0WZpgprLgtWpRPkFtpq6tULV1zvAQGjDowXQZ

Short pre-season done and dusted, lots of rivals to play against in the first few months!

Keep an eye out for my next update when I have completed half of the season.

Cheers for reading and following the story!

2015-2016 Season January Update

Competition Summary

kfyGi7dVRKe3NYtmuCVjkHZieBgWN5389d-LXwuDJTAGaV69q7IlV1Ofv_COS_d0qSR6WcBRU0CqxDcbJt7qBgXE7ScnyTC1rruggAsQQTv7N4hYqewo8BElEWtJydO1si6NNGEb

26 games played, 15 wins, 9 draws and 2 losses see us 3rd in the league, putting us in the driving seat for promotion to League 2. Ideally I want us to be first to avoid the playoffs and the goal is still reachable despite us suffering constant injuries to key players and upset players wanting to leave. The squad is starting to be a bit stretched so I will be aiming to bring in loans, ideally in midfield positions.

As for cup competitions we have a tough game against Ipswich at home for FA Cup and hoping to see progress through FA Trophy but my focus is on the league alone.

Played Fixtures
rvKl3otV_sDrhZ6QdeeOmtFVl1aK0Inw0sW1FZHbvGqnJNyEw7ywJCE3ILe0W0L_NmT7pIEMOvHowDAXmoK829P5V47Dtz2OSpiO0xHVFGuCWldTGhOvtGR3XOyzuZTi8L6Svzil

At the moment the team is on a winning run and hopefully that will allow us to rein in on the leaders in the league. You might to be surprised to see Millers name often on the score sheet and I have been starting him often as I see him a cheaper, younger upgrade on Kedwell who I will let go at the end of the season due to advanced age and high wages.

Current Squad

VzxY3rD79LXPaL3jxqY_j3QPZIyTpXTMljAemyjTsuLlw43QIKN-GhcvLAFWpuxh9h7CPM4IEzhDSVYb-54PNj3NHSjGSsqHbbhof_lx5--puhA0pOIPw7LaMTrTZldLcP8kTWOA

Jake Jessup and Robbie Threlfall were brought in to provide depth in defence and goal.

League Stats
7ruQasRg1xZRoO_NeMUmH6X0zn5JAcUXujsiy2dTRiGsbj-3KMtaQ8vXuSeZ0CCeFOBrbD11nh2Mc4WYmGvcsT4evFon6UY6k9xDgO24k53QVkTpr9J0LlH5U2hP6m0iakAlVByP

Good to see our defensive players top on the stats and our newcomer Billy Bodin doing well on the left flank.

Hopefully by the end of the season we see Ebbsfleet as Champions.​

Last edited:
Champions!

ikof9PkgoVAjnByzxYezvRrkJQVuXk3vNaQ8T5OWiR6ju_wweudzVeo6QlbJ0QdR_h9oXFc0nvnwRlaR7d6dzIo-7G7JPXgBr0bTOa1t1K9-uBBao4h5yenAKYc_jwN7M1RLVnCd

Unbelievable season as we clinched the league title on the last day and win the FA Trophy on penalties!

pMMV2JlmkJ71JOMtHKIwZ6_39Mmlxap7GXzgHCfeY4_UGVADLu0NpvkA8J5dXtevcJLAT9fHNI2iTnNxwRkzw9ie-7Dh-48Diot2Y3kjt7Xib3PHMDiXJzzuk6W_4hlxlEVxDVKV

7yvg6O_LEXPYTI5cuu77Oi4lcZhHn6ZniXTTMRdHH-rHYtwkbkNtZZ_9WBl0CjXFuxrcfSqJo0JQrev3lvvgcW4emPxf2mDWFeSd2hmEcLTQ9zcgA-ob3OX7KgGvJD0bHAj8xMT4

League

KaAFgY-4inX1YuMVEaywuwh5qR77uaLBrJAk_hy3RWjRyMm4_7AF-gEJqUoI-A7tqUODi2uj0iDvUg3bwkoHqp8oAoHfD0OBpaFG37kq3dgmaEakili0KBn1VriCrbEXo6jSdn0U

Title race went down to the wire on the last day and lucky for us we won our match and Dag & Red lost theirs allowing us to avoid the playoffs!

Miller the man of the season! At 16 he is incredible and is reflected on the league stats.

RPwhKqCbkMNeTDR0MdjOl44mye1p60AJOLMCLD8Jf7yrV3Y5okaLqAJnjPN0K5gexQrwGS9sJ_Y3V1DK0kY5qxdMtZ34972G98zb0VJ7zsN5ESzHSiiNuHfmxCNh7CGB9kqeun5j

As you can see with our played fixtures, we managed to keep fighting to the league title despite dropping points but strikers Miller and Kashket kept us focused at the end.

Season Summary
X-xDG--XijPBgVXAQGrbg_bNYmf5eVwNUyrPieB5-1YEEjiJ2mPNd-YPEWj_W593uXcmrP6ZdR0eaaiHADygZVdYPmtOjzW3DO3lWvcl7Gu2sftvAKSOdoWBK_KQb0ntwF0dMgs9

Not a bad season, made progress in the FA Cup to Third round and winning the other two!

4vPls1qN1hrZUUtQGJUXUB7xwTzwXLVsKkj1G_XIxxZ_M-eSKDNQXTYURYEo7zkOkEAf7RJCU1aa7oFElOKk2niM1hOS5ZseaaN0y6JNnI3vgLI29eR028iUSK049KmIB388SoOR

Miller is going to be hard to keep at the club now as Championship clubs are keeping an eye on him, lucky for us he likes Ebbsfleet!

givCK5Q5Plwb9WfFM71DIm-KrDhq6JHVuVH-xllP7DwKRc_WqqgD9uekjtLyOi99R12_Ajmjg2rwoPj0rnSpuc7JbeS8cYYkv_xh7NxyTYEijfClgYpE0tK0jR3iPfdtLQzbZuNS

Pretty much my first team I fielded the entire season.

Players
cfC7tVhDxd5NjIUfqyCjX7g-yvj8b8Pw7ZRxMKHR154UnAT5NXEexczwUV7x436prs47ELaLidIMq3H1XN5PMuY5Iu_4CNFFOJU18YWc-Am22XrZjGx7hxM6SdcblwiAFyljMo_l

Miller was a beast for me, forcing Kedwell to go into early retirement. Davies and Dickie were a good defensive pairing this season, hardly made mistakes and saw us concede less goal than other teams.

Overall I was happy with most of the squad performances but with us going into League 2 I will be making huge changes again but at least we won't have to worry too much about relegation as there are only two bottom spots.

For the title push I had to bring in more quality players

Scott Kashket
x2gG-h2s_C5Sg-PnQ6Y0KoLn7TDZAfes81FPVaNYtrRTCvIQiHaSAG5KwGjNgedb_z7-tmeZhti6ZRyfrFyucJs2B3RIiiKIwf9M3nXHczflGqCt0XEm2Z6GNkX7-tipcGhUt8t9

Actually had him on loan for 3 months at start of the season and he did well for me to bring him back for the rest of the season. Knows how to find the net and plays well next to Miller. Will be looking to bring him back next season.

Kane Ferdinand
RZ2bDMP0k4TrQHWEV2pD3w2z-s8cVlSIar7gdev0Tkkc1ME49frxZtBz9TZhqMP9sQaAFOP22MIJVfHIl0ykWWr-VwhGDSZRyZ1e8aSaAyTedEsaUvNYotsE21khj2UjNG0kZn8l

Loaned from Peterborough and filled in the midfield and is versatile. Will be looking to nab him when his contract expires in June.

Sullay Kaikai
4QFUji4XqeTDas15sMpI2kPHUqgMsSVKkcPCIaAFOBcqRzbB6eKkGHdWL-mp9zycwFGY-uuPOO6V_pIv-9X5mjd6oNEYwOEIjDZOKGq9D8dPaqJ5lc7-nw2eHHo0M3YaAQi2rKwq

Needed a better left winger and Sullay was loaned from Crystal Palace. He was important in the FA Trophy final, scoring a long distance goal to keep us in the game! Seems to be a consistent player and is good for League 2 level.

Dean Leacock
0hbfQBnoqA3Z8DkGu_vQZ7fo1Me7L0E1XnujRuYE2MrV8c_Z2XH6LNYMvDc_qw9137EyQK_Dl9DP8vYYcF13Bkmp9zTAZ4DTAGm3mzK6zN5FUc-3h7e7rHAeO1EIsTsOQV4sQ4SI

Came in to strengthen the defence and wasn't to shabby at all, contracted till end of next season.

Robbie Threfall
4T9kVzStq1gHdGdxVD1Achr-9F9gxYZ0qme_RQua5ThFqRl_CHVjzOpuNudcvBBLP_2E3aHcmgBwcf3wlfsneYbynVawvaDla7aqowHvPRi8Mtw4QrfpoEvi3lFBXW0RXPnjEfIS

Back up for leftback position behind Newell.

Aaron Morris
m8ZylooeWn8MLucQK2XyWy7LBmqpeUYBq3YmHlJav9DYpQptx1AxOO9k4Ot0UVxD4Wdyd_jwhuttEh7es7xAZT89YcIW7PHKMNZy-3sW1S1O8n2rCotlpVkU8wahlmthlf5dsOOM

Good passer and can play across defensive positions.

Club Update

g5WtoT9WbV2pB6uR-tLN3BnkOOCI-UqZgeUiF8ZxkTMKC2vpHHlYUY6LNqvQThKWqVJApxoN_F4vrmYDROG07rchapggJVPsDAAxGhjWb773X80FZwCkhD7-8Ekbz9LBE5yaQxuQ

About time!

F1RgMH_Nk_ntv1wJLu2laZbh81COk6SbrmoIaaq53fFMHSFR-RhXarKTSqGAUBDqYA05_PywUcBR7LE3ml_DMqacgdLlICjsP87qzSgBPciDBRAcA8Hi_e6l5Jik-fZ3BSKvyhPL

What!? I didn't even ask for this! We are getting a stadium with capacity of 9898, almost 5000 more than current. Bit surprising as we can't even fill out our current stadium yet, had a 30% capacity for the season!

dRdfY5eVzDMJ4ESCdtV3ct1pJbNVkfyeowZ4tetFntGRzNm2Y8suaSA2Ar7-lY-GyyWFLVFIugSI07wJ9QwWOurd2twFMpShIjhYEt61PGsRKpuOxVSjuDwrGJwasfE85oduWNPP

I3VE3M2l8Ner_U3d1InB8x70kvOBzSAGbxc7PxQbTGsGHdHzhqqt0PDOeFrsYO56x-YvMLpgWMl5r9WFcduuCgevSX_a6hOCw9-OcX-cODv84MvOdNJEwlCyK4RLhGJdZwObvWnO

Oh no...

ATUXa7Zg59Rtsa4cQ-TYv8k_47gwwmAu_1MsQ6gtLJAOWJf64Ly8g6YLK9eS13aY-PXs0SwnMt6Wb8AwnIcS9zDFak-cefb6qetBDQeHqXzMdns2i1NBoC_m-1Pl7OPUDueQXfF0

Thank god.

Nez4z8LL22jEVY-xnxVjtY09JtK7KTHGCHOZxCjcKsvQ5_MXNEc8eVYZf6QIWS22akK8LRk_2MPSKi3jirnPQrp1qrqNtVrDza4LFos94CcqER-QF_XBo2aH5ZWHBNnQuKe_Xvm7

Being cheeky I decided to ask for an upgrade and surprise surprise, they gave me one!

J-mPZ8gALkvhsFe_0Ue4GR9Tn8AwLjmLlQaSZuhUNfUgMMFjVM7J-D8N76HEcXL9zYRDXgEUfjEyt-IXM0bt_RGf2PeyGm7qT5keSeY53gQ2rk0U2S5zvER7HW_tyoNxvoITY5aY

Flush with cash even we have not started in League 2 yet. Might go down hill after I sign new players and upgrade current contracts. But good to see after 2 seasons of cutting back wages to make sure we don't go in debt.

Keep an eye for the next update as it will cover new transfers and pre-season!​

2016-2017 Pre-season update

Transfers

Had a busy pre-season looking for quality players to fill my team while constrained by my budget.
As usual I went for free transfers and loans to fill the team.

Callum Davies, Sulley KaiKai and Scott Kashnet return for another season on loans. Kane Ferdinand also signed for us on free transfer at the end of his loan.

Also managed to hold on to Miller and Newell as Championship and Premier League clubs made numerous offers which I gladly turned down.

Joe Lolley
2bWUc4KiU-3KocXWtO1O4NIoRcNWEgbs_qVqTIGSvj-RQyCJk1ga-2mxLdqrFWW-Pi6M3h6gYmiflHKE_hn4QJ9XdVmp3ZqOV2AzfkiOvmtJ4d-CcihFp2n5W1RUFqWKClvIbnRk

Looks to be my best signing of the transfer window. Plays on the right wing and cuts inside. Knows how to score and has very good technical ability and pace. Previously played for Huddersfield. Commands the highest wage in the team but I am sure it will be worth it.

Josh Lillis
_BkVvW87QdxJEmCZj6cS5g7R4e9EWOMbKBfbCGWye24P3gYTsvyVxpEnczcvCU_lOliVTGRu4GdhfDEIF11K2aKhT4R4xqlz8f8NqHR_9kjNyHY8JnSQ8kU_Cq7AwkAKQZaD-770

Needed a better goal keeper and was pleased to land Josh Lillis, has decent all round stats for a goal keeper and previously played in League 1 and 2.

Adam Thompson
fkYjgC50G9yiZn7qB6V0nfjkj8tfDi3V3CQ2-r_90B67dj5sQ5_THrMDtA3AgHQ6QvSfE8_L15ux2SiwzipcMeOQQ9J2BTXN6ewPe9OcjnOiS6YCkcIzlwQkVqzEK6czbfqC9Z5p

An upgrade on the right back position, a little better than Matt Fish in my opinion and still has time to improve. Nothing about him says wow but my assistant reckons he has huge potential.

Cian Bolger
CXDB_YAQ3v9GCcmw4p8VHUJMvvWK9aKy6lLW_9iwYNwxwhlCpuDITOMuRyMb-JD94ZSgsGfnNOCwruZU4hLudcdH1BABF5njT5JJ10rpHwbPcecFXC0y_6YAGwhYFPfXg3ThpnxU

Irish defender, great determination and team worker, looks to be lethal in set pieces with his heading ability and probably will pair up with Davies as first team central defenders.

Evan Horwood
XPnNsQSLtMhxbe7Ll9_4rX8jmD80TXxNURuDU_0wlItYX1YfO5jtAT3tBv6qWlOgc36ShH5nA_pJ_qXpx3KYyOK2YAQY0DZeTCzGF-juiGuvyz46uOk2DJTWcKZ8qWp-6QZclzw_

Needed a better back up for Newell in left back position, signed for one season due to age concerns but looks to be a decent player with good attacking skills when going forward.

Conor Henderson
POtChKXyruaBU7-i_MWVHPBqcHFvfp4DmXRjd2pwi1yCF0t-3BjbZ04qly7dNU1IAWNbPBknUkEld_CrjUYYCa8OEMTkHQ9O9kXU9BgbaeeMCiGq7SRCxcH0kvsbIJVjHV9kmYMV

Ex-Arsenal Academy player joins us on a free. Solid midfielder and most likely to be a back up unless he does well.

Steven Schumacher
1z7BVs0ehgYjAVpBRWYKRjooo4jIrbNjL_s7NVbT7ZIxICF6XUev-3tvj-p6c4euaf4HlvKk-MBsLWT5tS9m5gdEM_4AW-ucvrzDzBiW3q6QL1hjHJGlcblWhS1cdlhwGqvNJUQw

Signed for one season in midfield, brings good set piece taking abilities and has great leadership skills and will be battling for a first team position.

Antonio German
NUaU1aLP7eYKDwPj2AQ9kq-1pY2UMQ2DKGAecVp8FIsDMmVX3rWR0OzFguptvDeoS-babb-AVXFbMV0P2qZxMLZL-w743es3JV5zI1lql8rt8abCH0HxPjpuPzjFwEyPmOKHrZl-

Doesn't say wow or anything with his attributes but will be a back up for strikers in the team.

Squad
EEmQJSexXruZs7Y-nyu1gx-CK0wvZokB_BIUyF-i0qoLfyxNSvaAZhcUM82vMHD642dVgjubOhKIMaV1GAQJjfjH6u_kHnFsJpAoEwMOVfWXnseyp_ZyGvENqtklsJcT21XH0aD7

Strength lies in the attack again but defense looks to be solid for League 2 level. Forgot to get a more detailed screenshot here but will provide a better one halfway through the season with nationalities and contract details etc.

Fixtures
FM1QQbQuLd84kz595Snrbd8nnrUZ-8myFDGcjdsgK4QEGiyF6qbj_u2QiGtvU-fXs4C4DE3Vx24dUSiPwaqBHaWq9a1Tiq7hw2_azXWjkFMBMFoqWyOm73Nqu-dBAo3Oi98xJIFq

Decent warm up for the season, played against mostly League 1 teams and only lost 2 games, bodes well for the season. Got cup games already and we are actually entered in 3 cup competitions this season, Capital One Cup, Johnstone's Paint Trophy and FA Cup.

With the squad I got I reckon we got a shot at the promotion places but who knows. We will find out by January if we can go up again.

See you next update!​

Great going mate! I'm currently doing a save with Hayes and heading.. But I can't seem to find any good players? How you find yours?

Great going mate! I'm currently doing a save with Hayes and heading.. But I can't seem to find any good players? How you find yours?

Cheers buddy! I tend to use scouts in cup competitions and in the region with certain requirements to narrow down results. I also look at agent offers especially young players as they often are decent. That is how I found Miller. Plus I spend alot of time manually scouting, looking for well rounded attributes and interesting looking players with good determination and work rate etc. Also if you see a player on free with wanted icon then it pays to have a look as it might be a good regen etc. I actually spend more time scouting than playing the games ;).