Jan and Feb update

Transfers in:
James Beattie (ST)
Stephen Darby(DR)
Stephen Anderson -st Johnstone 80k(DR)

Transfers Out:
Hicham Abdellah(ST)

Results
Crawley Town(James Beattie 6,31) 2-2 Notts Co (Jordan OBita 45, Kallum Higginbotham)
West Brom (Chris Brunt 12,Chris Wood 87)2-1 Crawley Town (Matt Tubbs 15)
Chesterfield 2-2 Crawley Town
Swindon 2-2 Crawley Town
Crawley Town 3-1 Walsall
Crawley Town 0-0 Shrewsbury
Crawley Town 3-1 Bury
Mk Dons 0-2 Crawley Town
Crawley Town 1-0 Millwal
Oldham 5-2 Crawley Town
Crawley Town 1-1 Brentford
View attachment 226965View attachment 226978View attachment 226977View attachment 226975View attachment 226974View attachment 226973View attachment 226972View attachment 226971View attachment 226970View attachment 226969View attachment 226968View attachment 226967View attachment 226979Crawley Town 2-0 Carlisle
Northampton 1-1 Crawley Town

Overall an okay month but at least we are still top.View attachment 226976

Yet again another Job offer from a another league 1 team
.View attachment 226966

are people reading this ? could some at least give some feedback

Im reading it. Think its just the layout that is letting you down really.

Rather than just reeling off the scores like you have above break it down:

> 4 matches / 1 month reports per post with a quick review of the matches, how the month went etc.
> When buying/selling players put it like a news heading

Really just have a look at some of the layouts to other stories. Its like a book, you have to make people want to read it.

I'm reading! :D

I did a Crawley save in FM11 which was fun so this interests me! I got to the the Prem but then stopped! How are you getting on with the stadium? That was one of the main problems with my game. I know its less than 5,000 so you have to expand it if you want to progress quickly. The small stadium limited my income so I got into debt improving the squad! :P

Anyway, Good luck with getting successive promotions!

Im reading it. Think its just the layout that is letting you down really.

Rather than just reeling off the scores like you have above break it down:

> 4 matches / 1 month reports per post with a quick review of the matches, how the month went etc.
> When buying/selling players put it like a news heading

Really just have a look at some of the layouts to other stories. Its like a book, you have to make people want to read it.

Thanks mate will do this for next update.

I'm reading! :D

I did a Crawley save in FM11 which was fun so this interests me! I got to the the Prem but then stopped! How are you getting on with the stadium? That was one of the main problems with my game. I know its less than 5,000 so you have to expand it if you want to progress quickly. The small stadium limited my income so I got into debt improving the squad! :P

Anyway, Good luck with getting successive promotions!

Thanks. Yeah the stadium is a little problem just now as is small and as of just now they wont expand it but if we go up again who knows?

March Update

Preston (A) View attachment 227551
A little disappointed with this result but will be good to see how the team responds.

Tranmere (H)View attachment 227552
A good response consdering we went A goal down and still won.

Scunthorpe(H)View attachment 227553
A victory made even sweeter with a last min goal.Also proved rejecting their job offer was a good decision.

Hartlepool(A)
View attachment 227554
Was shocked about this result.Least said about this result the better and I hope our confidence stays at the levels it is.

Peterborough(A)View attachment 227555
Good result and seems our confidence does not seem affected by the last result.

Exeter (H)View attachment 227556
We went overload from the 18th min so got caught on the break.

Overall a decent month as long as we stay in the promotion places i will be happy and see the season as a success.

Going through personal problems so there could be a update tonight or not just depends how i am feeling.

thanks and yeah the layout seems to go messy when i upload it for some reason next update will be up tonight hopefuly

What is your first choice side? Would it be possible to get a screenshot?

Do you think you could get a playoff place or is it a season to consolidate in the championship? Anyway, well done, keep it up! :D

will put my first choice side in next update and its a lot harder than league 1 so consolidate this seson then challenge next season

Back