Jacob7777

Reaction score

Hyde United is a football club in Hyde, Greater Manchester, England. Formed in 1919, the club was known as Hyde F.C. from 2010 to 2015.
The team's strip is red shirts and white shorts and their home ground is the 4,250 capacity Ewen Fields. Hyde United's record attendance was in 1952 when 7,600 spectators attended a game against Nelson. The club's all-time leading goalscorer is Pete O'Brien who scored 247 goals.
The club plays in the Northern Premier League Premier Division, having been relegated from the Conference North at the end of 2014–15.

Jonathan Manship, the Director of the club: "This may be seen as an bad decision, however I chose Jakub Kosiorek as the team manager due to his determination and ambition to success. Everyone has to start somewhere right?"

Jakub Kosiorek: "The fans haven't had an enjoyable time in the recent years watching the team. 2 relegations in the row is a very painful experience. However I belive that the club has the ability to make an comeback and return to the winning days."

"The club is a very good place to be in. The board is nice, the fans are very loyal and the players are really trying hard to get good results, to be fair it was unlucky for them to get relegated last year."

Meet the team:

"Following the relegation last season, obviously there were very many changes made to the team. But after what I've seen after coming to the club, I think that we have an decent team for 7th tier standards."

"The bookies don't belive in us, however the league is very tight and anything can happen. We also have to keep in mind that it will be hard to adjust to new league following last season relegation."

Last edited:
August

My first month in charge of Hyde was an interesting one, that's for sure.

I'm not happy about our strikers finishing. In all of our matches we had more shots on our side, but still as you can see we didn't score very many goals. Our form away from home, has been awful, luckly we play OK in front of our fans.

Ben Jago has beem so far the best player on our side. Having the most assist of our team and the highest rating. Shame he's on loan..

I have made only 2 transfers, as i felt more weren't needed. However if we want to push for promotion, i think that i should have made more. I mean the new players aren't playing BADLY but they also aren't playing THAT well.

Overall, it wasn't a bad month, but i feel like there is room for improvement.

September

After my first month in charge, I expected an improvement in September. Did it happen?

Yes surprisngly it did! After my 2-2 draw to Sutton Coldfield at home, i thought to myself "**** this is going to be an bad month", however we recovered with 3 wins in a row! I may have lost to Blyth, but that game could have gone either way, and I was happy with my team performance. Oh and we also beat Grantham in FA Cup, is this the start of an mermorable run? I hope so :3

I said that our team's finishing is **** last month, however this month Spencer changed my mind scoring 6 goals. He proved that it wasn't strikers fault. He proved that my ****** tactics were XD

I know, I know. It may not seem like the most complicated tactic, however the hard part stars during the match. I score a goal, I change mentality to Counter, i concede i change it to Overload. I give a lot of instructions to the players like "Try harder" or "Move foward". I also give my defenders tips, to mark strikers, and sometimes even faul them! Kinda like Atletico Madrid XD

October

After our good run in September, I had high hopes for October. Did we continue our great form?

Surely we did! The fact that we only lost 1 game in the league is great, and tbf it was an unlucky defeat. I'm kinda dissapointed about the FA Cup result, but at least I managed to reach one of my board tasks.

The whole team played well. I'm proud of these boys! I know if they continue to play so well we will get promoted!

November

Our form has been very promising for the last 2 months. However at the start of this month I thought it would be hard, because we played most of our matches away.

Wow :3 Our good league form continues, however we lost out to Soluhill Moors in the FA Trophy, but this was predictable, as they have a lot more good players in their squad.

This attacking duo is doing miracles for me in the league! Spencer shows himself as the revelation of the season and Materson is growing very fast and that's great as we don't have the best squad.

The upcoming fixtures don't seem hard, which gives up hope to stay top.

December

The most important phase of the league starts now as we enter mid-season. Did we keep our leader position?

Yes we did! However, I'm not happy about the Darlington match which we should have won, but instead we lost. Still we're 4 points clear at the top, which is surprising, because I thought Blyth would take more advantage of our bad matches. (3-3 vs Mickleover)

Due to this man's performance, we stay at top. Our best player by a mile.

Sadly Ben Jago's loan ended :'(

January

After first good half of the year we found ourselves top of the tables. However one of the key players Jago has left the club. Did we play well despite this?

At the beginning of the month thniks looked fairly promising. However we've drawn our two last matches which we should have won. This gives a little scare of failing not to win promotion.

None of the players played that well, in fact they all were average.

Transfers

Due to our recent promotion to Conference North, we had to buy better players, to be competitive.

A solid, young midfielder who would be a good player for most Conference North sides. And he has good potential as well!

He's 21 and he already can play in most Confernece North/South sides. He has tons of potential and will be an important player for us.

A good, solid midfielder, he can improve our midfield and even grow. One of the key players this season that's for sure.

We had to sign an right-back, so I decided to go for him. He is alright and we don't have to pay him that much.

A fantastic GK for club like ours. He is much better than Ollerenshaw. Just please Jasbir don't get any injuries XD

An very good striker. He's better than Materson but not by much. He's 28 so he probably won't grow :/

Now with squad like this I think we can stay up!