Jayrocker3

Reaction score
Rise to Fame

F.C. Halifax Town

Football Club Halifax Town, otherwise known as FC Halifax Town, is an English association football club based in Halifax, West Yorkshire. The club participates in the Conference Premier, the fifth tier of English football.

View attachment 372016

Founded: July 2008
Former name: Halifax Town A.F.C.Ground: The Shay
League: Northern Premier League

The Objective for this rise to fame, is to take FC Halifax from the Blue Square North to the Premier League, and once there try to achieve becoming the first on the hall of fame.
I will be updating this everyday with how I'm doing and will contain both video material and text with pictures depending which you would rather see. (Please note the video content will be more detailed and sometimes I won't have time to do loads of pictures). My plan is to do the first few seasons very quickly and then to have more updates in the higher leagues. Catch the first episode here Football Manager 2013 - Rise to Fame Ep1 - Pre Season - YouTube .

Last edited:
(Please Note i sort the pictures out further down in this story)

Squad Report, alot to work with but a lot of wasted space in my eyes to.

Going to basics, just going to play a 4-4-2 and hopefully it will do the trick.

Some very good signings and got rid of most the youth as a lot of them had no potential at all so at the moment the squad is very small and getting back ups will be something i need to focus on.

Last edited:
15 Game Mark in! Video : Football Manager 2013 - Rise to Fame Ep2 - 15 Game Mark - YouTube

View attachment 371903
View attachment 371904
View attachment 371905
View attachment 371906
View attachment 371907
View attachment 371908

Seddon and Rainford have been on fire! But unfortunately our form for the last couple of games have been going down, so hopefully we can pick back up again. Surprising how hard it is with such a low team, frustrating to see how many mistakes your team makes but I am confident we will get promoted. Tactics have been up and down to so will have to find a tactic and stick with it. If you have any tips please post and if you want me to show anything els. Next update will probably be the 30 game mark, but we will see, like I said I will make sure this will be updated daily.

Last edited:
Up to the 30 game mark! Was going to post yesterday but wanted to crack on. Video will be out later today and I will post another reply.

So the fixtures

View attachment 372484

Goal Scorers

View attachment 372485

League Table

View attachment 372486

New Tactic

View attachment 372487

So 12 games left, next update will include the final 12 games and youth intake. If we do get promoted a lot of players will be leaving and my plan is to reshape the squad. The new tactic seems to be doing the trick but we will see.

Last edited:
Youth Intake

View attachment 372551

No one that good and no one really worth showing, some will be good back up players but other then that quite poor. Still going through the games today so the next update could be out later tonight.

End of Season 1!

Video: Football Manager 2013 - Rise to Fame Ep4 - End of Season 1 - YouTube

Remaining Fixtures

View attachment 372587

Goalscorers

View attachment 372588

League Table

View attachment 372594

Stats

View attachment 372601

Key players were Seddon and Rainford but the squad did very well together. Now my plan is to reshape the squad and get it ready for the blue square bet premier. It might of looked like we won the league easily but we were only just winning games. Next update will be the pre season.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY5VfIXnkos

15 Game Mark!

Fixtures, not going to bad :)

Goalscorers

Table

Squad

Not going bad, glad that we are in the playoffs and only 3 points away from second. But looks like Luton will win the league easily but things might change. Wouldn't say we have any key players, the team is just working well together and grinding out results.

Last edited:
30 Game Mark!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6l9QgtH2ls

Fixtures

Goalscorers

League Table

Team

Things aren't going to bad, hopefully we might be able to sneak in the playoff places but we will see. Still in the FA Trophy so we might get a cup run, but the draws we have been getting have been quite tough. We really need a class striker next season to get promote or to stay up if we get promote this season, however a good defensive midfielder wouldn't be bad aswell.

Last edited:
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0PoU46rnos

The question is did we make the playoffs?...

Well this is how our games went, very up and down

Goalscorers

Did we make it?

Just! 5th place!

So in the playoff semi finals we will be against Dag & Red

Stay tuned! You won't want to miss it ;)

Last edited:
Video: Football Manager 2013 - Rise to Fame Ep9- Playoff Semi-Final! - YouTube

(Live com of 2nd leg and all the goals)

Playoff Semi Finals!

Very tough game, very even. Leon Osborne scored an amazing goal dribbling pass about 4 players then finishing well. Was very please with the result in the end, we were the underdog and I knew if we had the slightest chance we would of had to win at home.

2nd Leg

So shocked that we actually pulled this out of the bag, looking at the stats we were dominated but we took our chances and that whats counts. Rainford scored a brilliant goal aswell making me think if i should renew his contract or not.

Stay tuned play off final very soon