sh31k91

Reaction score
Selecting a Team

Before I got my hands on the game I was hoping to manage Southampton, but after seeing majority of the people selecting them, I had to look for alternatives. England was my preference since I follow EPL the most. QPR was an interesting option with all their money, taking Newcastle to Champions League looked interesting as well. But I needed more of a challenge, so I selected Reading as the club to take over and Rise to the Top

matchsponsor4x3154-2258371-1024x577_zpsc9a68725.jpg

Their joy is my joy, their sorrow is my sorrow.. We Cheer together We Gloom together.. Come on You Royals !!!

Last edited:
About Reading F.C. and Squad Analysis

- Reading is the second oldest club among the Premier League teams of 2012-13 season

- The first appearence of the Royals in the Top tier of English football was as late as 2006 where they were placed 8th of the table

- Number 13 of the team has been dedicated to fans as "player", and is the first club to do so

- Reading hold the record for Highest number of points in a Professional league season with 106 points in the 2005-06 Championship campaign

- The new owner of Reading F.C. is Anton Zingarevich who bought 51% of the shares from Legendry owner Sir John Madejski

SQUAD ANALYSIS

When looking at the Reading squad, it is clear to see that the team is hardly of Premier league quality. From the Goalkeeper to the Striker, there's hardly any player that would be included to any other Premier League starting XI. I hardly doubt whether the squad is strong enough to even avoid relegation. It is evident that transfer activity should be given high priority in order to survive and progress.

Reading_-Team-Depth-Chart-1024x335_zpsab3c2dd5.png

The Central defence is the strongest area of the squad. The Full backs are average on defensive aspects, and lack the quickness to face the PL wingers. The midfield area is pretty weak and the wingers are not technically good enough to play in the PL. Pogrebnyak is the only decent striker who could pose any sort of threat to the PL defenders. Playing Attacking football as requested by the board is a very tough ask with this squad.

Last edited:
glad to see you see somebody doing a royals story as im a fan :D your be surprised about how many goals they can score...im 20 games in and im top scorers in the league and adam le fondre is top scorer aswell...5th atm

also holding the record for the most goals scored in a premier league game 11 portsmouth 7-4 reading whoooooo