jdenzy

Reaction score
I was impressed with Mexico at the WC this year, Sadly losing earlier to Holland, I was going to do Costa Rica but Ochoa made me make the little extra Step to Mexico :)

View attachment 364856

"I'm very happy to take charge of Mexico, They have a lot of young talent in this country and I want to help them produce their true potential"

"Even though this is my first venture into management I have high expectations and want everyone to do well around me"

View attachment 364855

View attachment 364854
" I think everyone was shocked that they've done this without a Manager but Now I'm here I'm hoping for the same "

The Star Players

Giovani dos Santos
View attachment 364852

Javier Hernández
View attachment 364851

Héctor Moreno
View attachment 364850

Guillermo Ochoa (C)
View attachment 364849

Without a doubt I would add Carlos Vela to the star players, But he still won't come out of retirement

View attachment 364848

Last edited:
View attachment 364496

Hector Moreno has shocked me this qualifiers, He's stood above them all and not only shown he can score but sure can defend

Unlucky we slipped up to our rivals USA we actually played better than them but couldn't finish, This is where Hernandez needs to be steeping up

*Player of the group* Hector Moreno, Made some crucial tackled and won us the game more than one time

*Flop of the Group* Javier Hernandez, Not enough goals, Not enough efforts, If he doesn't perform at club level I will not be afraid to drop him

View attachment 364495

Still trying to get Carlos Vela out of retirement but he's having none of it

When I joined Mexico we were sat 20th in the rankings, Now we've moved up after the Qualifiers.

View attachment 364493

Last edited:
The World cup has been drawn!

View attachment 364492

The world cup has been nice, Main challenge could be Zlatan and his Swedes' or maybe even Shaqiri and the Switz, But I'm confident in our teams ability.

Setup a few Friendly's to prepare for the WC I went for teams in the same ranking as the teams we have in our group so we can prepare even better.

View attachment 364491

Pre-World cup warm up matches.
View attachment 364293

'We Played fantastic against Portugal and we looked very strong on and off the ball, Ecuador was the same apart from last 10minutes where we fell asleep in defence and conceded 2 goals late on, Greece we went on a rampage again defence fell asleep'

Thoughts: Attacking we're very good, Defence needs to be better on the ball they're giving it away too easy

After Arsene Wenger retired, I applied for the Arsenal job as something to look forward to after the World cup.

View attachment 364291
They Finished 7th in the League but won the FA Cup and Europa League

'I would Love the Arsenal job, At this moment I'm the coach of Mexico and Only focusing on the World cup for now, If I do get the Arsenal job I hope Mexico keep me as their manager as I would love to take them even further in the future'

23 Man squad for the World Cup!

View attachment 364289

Next Up... The World Cup!

The World Cup...

First up...

We Failed to get the Arsenal Job.

View attachment 364281

World Cup Group stage.

[Game 1] Switzerland

View attachment 364260
"We Played really well we just lacked the finishing and it's a shame really but Marco came on late and helped us towards a draw"

[Game 2] Sweden
View attachment 364259
"At times I thought we were going to lose or draw, We had 2 disallowed goals from Javier, Again we held the ball well and AGAIN Marco Fabian saved us! coming on late, He will start vs Peru, We're sat joint 1st with Peru we have to win to go through unless Sweden beat Switzerland, We can't take that risk, Let's settle this"

[Game 3] Peru
View attachment 364242
"We're lacking the ability to put the ball in the back of the net, we're lucky we manged to go through, We've got improvements we need to work on for the Knockouts"

[Group Table]
View attachment 364239

[Second round of World Cup]
View attachment 364237
"It's going to be very hard, Suarez and Cavani are really dangerous upfront and we know we lack a little in defence, We have to take our chances upfront if we want to progress now"

[Second Round Draw]
View attachment 364235

Last edited:
[Second round - Uruguay]

[Line Ups]
View attachment 364218"With a few injuries to the squad, I've played Guardado in LB when I normally use him in AML"

[KICK OFF]

and........... Kick off!!!

Mexico get the game started!

1 - Mexico lovely passing here, Jonathan dos Santos lays in on the wing to Fabian, Crosses it in! AQUINO!!! 1-0 and we're less than a minute in!

36 - Suarez runs at the defence, Passes to Cavani, Back to Suarez! CROSSBAR!

[HALF TIME Stats!]
View attachment 364212

45 - Second Half Kick off!

45 - Uruguay go for an early attack!, Cavani finds Suarez in open space! Left foot shot from Suarez! GOAL! 1-1
Well Mexico got an early goal in the first half and Uruguay opened the second half the same!

63 - Pereya fed the ball to Suarez, Passes to Lodeiro, his in a good positon here! SHOT! GOOOAL!!!! 2-1 URUGUAY!!!
Mexico have slipped up here and getting outplayed!

65 - Suarez with the shot! Tipped out for a corner, Loderio Crosses, CANANIIIIIII 3-1 URUGUAY, Surely Mexico are out of the World Cup Now!

90 - Pena to Aguilar, now Reyna, runs past the defence! GOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLL 3-2, is it too late for Mexico?! 3 minutes added!

90+3 - Uruguay got the game underway. Cavani passes to Coates, Coates plays the ball to Gonzalez, Now Eguren, finds Cavani, Cavani to suarez, Uruguay playing the ball around here to hold this out! Suarez trys to find Lodeiro, Aguilar made a great interception, He gets past Lodeiro, Passes to Reyna, Reyna to Fierro who looks up Shoots! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! 3-3 FROM 20 YARDS OUT FIERRO MAY HAVE JUST SAVED MEXICO!

90+4 Uruguay go for a quick attack, over the top, Cavani, GOOOOOAL OMG!!! WHAT A GAME 4-3 URUGUAY AND SURELY THAT'S GAME OVER!

[FULL TIME]
View attachment 364206

World Cup Winners!

Player Stats!

Best Goalkeeper!

Best Player of the World Cup!

Top Scorer!

Best Young Player!

Best Eleven!

Bench!

New Job offer!

Do I take it?!
View attachment 364156
Of course I do! 'I'm very happy to have the chance to manage my home nation and lead them to glory, They were very unlucky not to win the world cup in front of their country but credit to England'

A Club Wants me?

Hmm? Obviously I was going to take it.

Table when I joined.

Senior Squad!
View attachment 364153
Also I noticed Juan Mata & Wayne rooney both handed a transfer Request before I joined so they could be leaving in January

u21 Squad

u18 Squad

Last edited:
Rivaldo Retires due to illness.

I wanted to stop this, It wasn't cause the lack of comments, I'm not about comments I use this mainly for my own checkup, It's because I went to Manchester United, I felt like it was too easy Sadly, I'm going to think about my next challenge and most likely do a Unemployment or something along them lines.