MCFCkev

Reaction score
I am looking for a reliable fantatic Football Manager 2012 player to go head to head with me in a one on one online game. The idea is to both be rival teams and post our progress on the forum. Also this person has to be in this for the longterm for at least till FM13 is out so no short termmers need to apply.

My internet connection is not the fastest so someone that can host would be ideal but not essential. Past experience in online games would be ideal and also making sure the game is updated with the latest update. Also they will have to be available most week evenings say, 6-10pm (gmt) but times and days can be arranged as I am only at college 2 days a week now.

As for the 2 teams I am easy with what level they are at lower or top leagues as long as we stick with the theme of rivals.

If you are interested in this one on one online game then please post here with the follow below plus anything us that may be relevant.

Code:
[B]Age:
Passed online experience:
Can Host?:
Available (days & times):
MSN/Skype/Steam name:
Suggested teams:
Anything Else?:[/B]

STILL LOOKING FOR A HOST, I CANT HOST SO IF INTERESTED PLEASE APPLY

Last edited:
Passed online experience: Lots
Can Host?: Yes
Available (days & times): Pretty much every week day at any time, also flexible, weekends times may vary
Suggested teams: I would like to be newcastle so therefore sunderland as well, but not bothered
Anything Else?: dont think so

Ok mate i have added msn or skype name so we can talk but ill wate for a few hours to see if anyone else maybe interested I just dont want my time wasted

Great, one issue is i'm working tonight so if we start tomorrow then that will give people enough time to say they are interested

Whats your MSN or Skype addy then, also no offence mate but If I feel someone else applies that maybe more reliable then we will go ahead, dont forget its a one on one. If you give me your addy we can talk and we will see

Mate add me up on steam - harvlol I'm online now and am looking for a speedy and efficient player to play with! Got the next week off so I'll be online **** loads and when Im back at work I'm usually on every night.

Played a couple online games lately but anymore than 3 players and the game is so slow . So im looking for a one v one really.

Got skype , TS and Ventrilo so no anti social ****! :)

Hey still looking for a host with decent connection, please apply if interested???

Age:20Passed online experience: lotsCan Host?: noAvailable (days & times): very flexible. anytimeSuggested teams:Any mid table team