muhammadrizka

Reaction score
This is my 2nd plug & play tactic, after my thread Rizka's 4-2-3-1 SOLID (Plug & Play) in FM12. No possession & pass rate target, just scoring and winning the game :)

TACTIC DOWNLOAD
4-2-2-2 SOLID.tac

TREBLE WITH EVERTON IN 1ST SEASON

View attachment 371117View attachment 371119View attachment 371121View attachment 371122View attachment 371123View attachment 371126View attachment 371128

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes :
  • No transfer signing.
  • No OI's.
  • No Playmaker & No Targetman.
  • Pitch Size : Never notice this, standard and large maybe.
  • Training/Match Prepa : Very High during pre-season: Team Cohesion/Tactic Only - Average during competitive match: Balanced/Tactic Only.
  • Just PLUG & PLAY.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team talk Guide's :
Pre-match :
Team = Calmly - enjoy the game/no pressure (Aggresive - expect win, sometimes).
Positional/Individual = Passionate - have faith.

Half-time :
(Big win margin)
Team = Passionate - Pleased (against smaller-equal team reputation = Calmly - don't get complacent).
Positional/Individual = Passionate - Pleased.

(Narrow win, draw, losing)
Team = Aggresive - Not good enough
Positional/Individual = Passionate - have faith.

Full-time :
(Big win margin)
Team = Passionate - well done.
Positional/Individual = Passionate - Pleased.

(Narrow win, draw, losing)
Team = Aggresive - Not good enough
Positional/Individual = Passionate - Pleased. (if the players react negatively)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any feedback always appreciated. Enjoy the game, and post your result :D
I'll keep updating the tactic.

Going to check it out, seems nice :) Good job!

Edit: Seems like you really have put some thought in to this. I really like the 'rigid' mentality structure. I myself usually go for the rigid type of structure. And im pretty impressed that the formation works the way it did for you. Keep on rockin' :)

Last edited:
This is my favourite layout of a tactic I have tried creating one but have never succeeded in getting the defence ok always shipped to many goals so thought I would give this a go and it works. It's very good going forward and decent in defence only bad thing I have to say is I have had loads of injuries since using it and they all seem to be a torn calf muscle first bale got it then pogba then ince joe Bennett followed by my regen I use a sub all within 4 games each one out for 3 months. I am villa in the 17/18 season

I've tried this tactic and it's really solid,class and winner tactic.:D I saw enjoyable matches with this tactic. Thanks for sharing.

Rizka - is it the SCR or SCL that scores more with this?

just played my first game it was against man united away 2nd season 5 nil :) fair to say its a good start ;)

@sharky811 can I see the player roles aswell like Inside Forward

there are no roles to see

You can see he has a Left Footer on the Right wing and Vice-Verca. Looks like the more Creative CF is on the right, with the more Poacher/Advanced Forward on the left. In CM he has the tough tackler on the left and the more creative player on the right...

Edit: Sorry quoted the wrong poster. Meant to quote the lad posing the question.

what kind of individual trainings do u give each player? and what kind of players work for this tactic? you need to use inside forewards or classic wingers?

Rizka - is it the SCR or SCL that scores more with this?
Jelavic on SCR

what kind of individual trainings do u give each player? and what kind of players work for this tactic? you need to use inside forewards or classic wingers?
I have Mirallas/Pienaar/Oviedo/Coleman. I play them almost in every wide position (AML/R). And they all doing great. I recommend Inside Forward.