Does work on 12.2.2? I hope that tactic maker's would say in topic what patch is it for..

Hey tactic is brilliant but I have question about Team Tealks. If I use Team talk should I use Individual talks either? Or only for players who did not react for team talk?

Sorry for my english:)

Hi Shiraz,
I'm now really interested in spending time with one of your tactics, here it is:http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ing/90617-rizkas-4-2-3-1-solid-plug-play.html (Yeah the solid one, which is really solid).

I'm managing Sunderland, but the team is not Sunderland anymore:
STR: Quintero (E.Torres)
AML: James Rodriguez AMC: Kovacic AMR: Vladimir Weiss
CM: Nainggolan CM: Lee CatterMole (Andrea Poli)
FB: Gabriel Silva DC: Astori DC: Jonny Evans FB: Vrsaliko
GK: Ospina

So, can you make some tweaks in the Solid tactics to suit my team the bad. I try but i wonder whether it is the best way. My problems is:
- My AML/AMR are not inverted strong foot. Which mean they score less and some time they make some cross. (I'm training them Place shot PPM)
- My AMC Kovacic is not effective really. I see that the AMC in your Westbrom scored many goals. My AMC is low in average rating. He sometimes runs too high from deep and gets stuck with the Striker. He receives not enough ball, and serves not enough killer passes.
- My striker is not a dribbling and score machine like he did in 1st season. Quintero often scores by one-touch shots serving from the wingers, which is not his advantage.
- You told that the attackers will do better with Holding up ball ticked. Is this too much for 6 holding players up front?
- I also see that your performance is not well against Man utd and Tottenham. I'm having the same problem.

Really thank for your help. Btw, your tactic is great, I'm still doing well with it.

Regards,
Dzunglv

Found something similar, but way more better, more concentrated on adjusting defense roles for players, but still attacking as **** ~ Germany | EURO 2012 formations is the same, but as I said, much more focus was made in setting defense roles for players.

cannot describe just how good this is with spurs. specially on a summer 12 update database. adebayor is going crazy with goals, as is dempsey.

played 32 in all competitions, won 23 of them, 6 draws and 3 loses.

Hi

Has anyone tried this tactic with a national team? how did it work?