Road to Glory Training Schedules by RedemPtor - FM2012

redemptor

Reaction score
Based on the sucess I achieved with my Training Schedules (which I did not share
wink.gif
) in FM 2011, I decided to slightly adapt them for FM 2012 (as there as some changes in training types affecting different attributes) and share them with this amazing community. These schedules are the result of a lot of studying of different training guides, but are totally of my creation. I decided to call them "Road to Glory", as it was exactly that what happened with my experience in FM 2011, starting with Sporting CP (Portugal), my passion club, and ending up winning ALL competitions (including Champions League) 2 seasons in a row, with Manchester City. I totally believe that my balanced and expert Training Schedules played a decisive part on this sucess and will certainly work in FM 2012.

I have designed both Senior and Youth Squads Training Schedules as follows:

Road to Glory [Senior Squad] Training Schedules include the following categories:

• Pre-Season GK (meant for Goalkeepers during pre-season period)
  • Pre-Season FP (meant for all Field Players during pre-season period)
Note: I usually withdraw players from Pre-season schedules, only after the 2nd official game of the season.

• Goalkeeper
  • Side Back (this training schedule is designed BOTH for defensive or offensive side defenders)
  • Centre Back
  • DEF Midfielder (meant for midfielders, whose main task is to recover balls and serve as "First-aid" while defending)
  • Side Midfielder (balanced training schedule for BOTH defensive and offensive tasks)
  • Midfielder (designed for all-round Central Midfielders)
  • ATT Midfielder (training schedule for your maestro, playmaker or whatever you want to call him
    grin.gif
    )
  • Winger (designed for wingers to develop running, dribbling and crossing skills)
  • Power Striker (designed for strikers with a strong physical presence)
  • Speed Striker (designed for strikers who can move past defenders like a lightning bolt)
Road to Glory [Youth Squad] Training Schedules include the following categories:

• Goalkeeper
  • Side Back (this training schedule is designed BOTH for defensive or offensive side defenders)
  • Centre Back
  • DEF Midfielder (meant for midfielders, whose main task is to recover balls and serve as "First-aid" while defending)
  • Side Midfielder (balanced training schedule for BOTH defensive and offensive tasks)
  • Midfielder (designed for all-round Central Midfielders)
  • ATT Midfielder (training schedule for your maestro, playmaker or whatever you want to call him
    slitty.gif
    )
  • Winger (designed for wingers to develop running, dribbling and crossing skills)
  • Power Striker (designed for strikers with a strong physical presence)
  • Speed Striker (designed for strikers who can move past defenders like a lightning bolt)
Instructions to install:

1 - Download the .rar files
2 - Extract the .tsh files to: MyDocuments/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/Schedules
(If you do not have a schedules folder then create one)
3 - Load up the game
4 - Click on training then schedules
5 - Click on Manage Schedules then import them into the game from the schedules folder.

I hope you enjoy them and feel free to ask any question, if you need to.

Keep on the Road to Glory,

Rui Branco Lopes aka ReDemPtor

Last edited:
You won't regret it :)

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Thanks Raikan007

By "2nd official match of the season", do you mean after the 2nd friendly or the 2nd competitive league match? Great schedules and easy to understand, thanks

1 - Download the .rar files
2 - Extract the .tsh files to: MyDocuments/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/Schedules
(If you do not have a schedules folder then create one)
3 - Load up the game
4 - Click on training then schedules
5 - Click on Manage Schedules then import them into the game from the schedules folder.

Other besides friendly matches. After the 2nd competitive match (it can be either league match or qualification match for Eurocups)

Thank you for all your help on this matter! I look forward to using these schedules within my career!

Great job, well done! :) I have one question for all... When you change trening for players? etc. In pre-season matches I force condition, at the start of season I change training and going near hard level work but, when players geting tired what should I do? Just back to medium or light training or something else?
Thanks! I hope you understand what I want to ask.. ;)
[-_-]

Hey bud, what do u mean by extract the .tsh file!? Where is it and how do i do that? Sorry for being a dumbass on this matter! Im not enjoying my save at the moment...considering starting all over again! :(

download the rar file.
double click it and exract the .tsh file

most of my players seem to be losing the attributes ...could u please explain me why is that hapening with this schedule

my players seem to be losing their attributes with this training schedule ??? what could i be doing wrong

put players in the right training section... this schedule works very good for me! many players are improving their stats, and some players losing in not important stats (like cb losing finish or striker lose marking)

How old are the players loosing attributes? How many stars do you get in each training area? Are all these training areas signaled as "light" charge?

can someone explain to me how to change it to a .tsh file i double click on it and it brings up an option to open file via using an excisting programe or one of the internet which i tried and still no look

probably me being an idiot but any help would be great