mwamzy2

Reaction score
I'm using Chelsea in the first season. I've sold fabregas. Bought leandro paredes. I've got £40 million to spend

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I'm not sure why you'd sell Cesc, Hes world class. What is your tactic? You could look at Ross Barkley,Carlos Soler, Ruben Neves or Verratti.

I'm not sure why you'd sell Cesc, Hes world class. What is your tactic? You could look at Ross Barkley,Carlos Soler, Ruben Neves or Verratti.
I'm using the Chinese 343 strikerless tactic, cesc wasn't performing well, average rating of 6.35. Barley turned me down and I doubt never and veratti would come to a club without continental football

Last edited:
If you have enough money try sign Dele Alli, if you do enough scouting you'll find a player you think is good enough.

Koke, Lucas Romero, Lewis Cook, Leon Goretzka

You also have Chalobah, Loftus Cheek and Nathan Ake who can turn into beasts at CM if you wanted to develop them.

Agree with Louis on Koke 100% easily the best RPM/DLP in the game after a few years. Had him in a City team of mine and he managed 32 assists in a season from the centre of midfield.

You also have Chalobah, Loftus Cheek and Nathan Ake who can turn into beasts at CM if you wanted to develop them.

This. Chalobah will be a legitimate monster if you give him game time for Chelsea. A little outside shout is to turn Berardi in to a roaming playmaker, it'll take time but he does the job very well and might be available cheaper than lads like Koke, you might think it sounds crazy but give it a go, it works!

View attachment 94640

View attachment 94639

This. Chalobah will be a legitimate monster if you give him game time for Chelsea. A little outside shout is to turn Berardi in to a roaming playmaker, it'll take time but he does the job very well and might be available cheaper than lads like Koke, you might think it sounds crazy but give it a go, it works!

View attachment 1115361

View attachment 1115362
That Berardi move sounds interesting, will definitely give it a go. Anybody used Asensio as RPM?

You could look at Manuel Lanzini, James Ward-Prowse, Will Hughes, Naby Keita, Mario Lemina, Bernando Silva or Saul.