Rob the Rich

hisnameisbear

Reaction score
Hey there.
If you could spare one minute of your time, please go to www.myspace.com/robtherichtheband and take a peek at my bands new single, available for download on Monday 7th June.

If you've got two minutes to spare, and you like the aforementioned single, please email "[email protected]" with "RobTheRich" as the subject. That would be super.

Thanks.

No worries, thanks for listening. If you get a second to vote that would help me out no end.

You have a nice voice and have potential but need a new song writer mate. I would vote but I am quite busy at the moment. Why don't you just make lots of email accounts to vote?

You have a nice voice and have potential but need a new song writer mate. I would vote but I am quite busy at the moment. Why don't you just make lots of email accounts to vote?

Thanks for your input. I think we'll do fine getting friends/fans so on.

Its on BBC 6 music, basically people vote for one of three songs to get playlisted (basically played every day next week). We're up against Gang of Four and School of Seven Bells, pretty tough competition.

haha a new songwriter what are you on about westham. Not bad tunes though, prefer 'suitcase' to 'better' though, goes all arcade firey at the end ;).

I really liked listening to that mate. Keep it up.