ebobosmall

Reaction score
I am currently using man city and I want to buy robben, if u have him can you tell me if he is worth buying and how much he is?

of course he is worth buying, its Robben... I wont pay more than 29 million for him though!

Buy Mata for the left wing instead, Robben is far too injury prone, although he is pretty amazing!

When i did a man city file a little while ago, i bought him in jan for £25 mill, he got injuried once for a couple of weeks and apart for that he was brilliant on the right wing

Great great player. He is injury prone and quite old. I would'nt pay more than £25m though.

If managed right you can avoid injurys buy subbing him off when his condition is less than 75/70 etc. He's my current top scorer with Newcastle with 10 in 15 games.

Great great player. He is injury prone and quite old. I would'nt pay more than £25m though.

If managed right you can avoid injurys buy subbing him off when his condition is less than 75/70 etc. He's my current top scorer with Newcastle with 10 in 15 games.

Quite old, Robben isnt quite old hes 26 at the start of the first season & he is amazing so you should definetly buy him.

Been playing him on the right side in my 4th season at arsenal as an AMR Inside Forward. He absolutely rips goals. 22 in 23, for a right winger!

Buy Mata for the left wing instead, Robben is far too injury prone, although he is pretty amazing!

In my opinion robben's a right wing inside forward not a left winger. Anyway IMO seeing as your man city and have unlimited money he is worth buying as he is super gooooood. However, you must make sure you have a good back up for him as he is very injury prone.

I resigned him for Chelsea in the 2nd season for 29 million. Was well worth it, him on the right and Neymar on the left. Both notched up 20+ assists...still wasn't enough to win the league though.

But he is defo worth it, also he's a good one to help tutor your youngsters.

I signed him on a free, he was terrible in his first season. Hoping he will step up, or i'll sell him.

Been playing him on the right side in my 4th season at arsenal as an AMR Inside Forward. He absolutely rips goals. 22 in 23, for a right winger!

Have you tinkered with his settings... I find he misses so many long shots i want to bench him

Have you tinkered with his settings... I find he misses so many long shots i want to bench him

I've had to lower his creative freedom to right in the middle and turn long shots down to rarely. The creative freedom is a tough balance for him though, many of his goals come from him roaming about. Play around a bit, but lots of tinkering and lots of time have led to some great successes with Robben