Robbie Earle sacked as pundit

Zebedee, you are utterly wasted on this forum, why cant you work for Itv? can you imagine any of that coming from gareth southgate?

I think an official petition to replace him with Richard O'Brien is in order now.

35-40 tickets? Shame that all the S.Africans ect. could miss out because of stuff like that.

Zebedee, you are utterly wasted on this forum, why cant you work for Itv? can you imagine any of that coming from gareth southgate?

Southgate's been decent so far I think.

Bring back Leonardo on the BBC for Adebayor.

Also remove McCarthy, Beglin, Coleman and Keown from commentating duty please.

EDIT

Apparently Earle gave his tickets to these lot;

article-0-0A082CA1000005DC-365_468x383.jpg

article-0-0A071DFB000005DC-622_634x409.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...lland-fans-gatecrashed-World-Cup-beer-ad.html

:wub:

Last edited:
Southgate's been decent so far I think.

Bring back Leonardo on the BBC for Adebayor.

Also remove McCarthy, Beglin, Coleman and Keown from commentating duty please.

EDIT

Apparently Earle gave his tickets to these lot;

article-0-0A082CA1000005DC-365_468x383.jpg

:wub:
you cant really blame him then can you would you say no to them?

Who's doing the commentary on ITV for the Brazil vs North Korea match?

Best I've heard on tv for years. Seriously - proper insight into the game.

Who's doing the commentary on ITV for the Brazil vs North Korea match?

Best I've heard on tv for years. Seriously - proper insight into the game.
apparently its chris coleman

Cheers. Didn't realise there was a matchday thread and asked there too.

Loving the Coleman analysis about pushing up the fullbacks for Brazil. Hoping he expands on why they need to do it in the second-half (ie that Brazil's 'wingers' go inside a lot so pushing them out wide not only denies them a clear run on goal and isolates Fabiano but also denies the space to the attacking fullbacks so well played North Korea tactically).

Was a pleasant surprise to hear him doing a proper job after slagging off pundits in this thread <)

From Twitter, proper WC pundit.

@mirkobolesan I like to think Roy Hodgson, angered by the punditry of the tournament so far, has hitchhiked to South Africa to take over proceedings.

@twoht Roy Hodgson has spoken more sense in the last 45 seconds than anyone else on the BBC's World Cup coverage has managed in the last 6 days.

@Klobo7 BBC have out-trumped ITV by a long long way! Roy Hodgson vs Andy Townsend? I know whos opinion I respect more!

@jrdgoal Roy Hodgson is the only Englishman worth properly listening to in football. I had expected as much and he duly delivered. An excellent man.

@coleser I could have cried salt tears of joy when I realised the BBC's pundits were Roy Hodgson and Clarence Seedorf. Intelligent. Quality.

@si1990 Whether Roy Hodgson comes to Liverpool or not, I will always have the utmost respect for him. What a guy :)

@back_of_the_net And a salute to Roy Hodgson, far too much of a gent to gyrate his crotch in Shearer's face, saying "I relegated you in '09." Pity.

@paddyhoey Roy Hodgson even has time for mature comments on the young South African government. What a man

@Ita99 Dear Universe, Please would you make it possible for Roy Hodgson to adopt me. Love, Ita. *waits*

@kpunkworldcup Roy Hodgson sounds like a minor Dickens character who has inexplicably made it into the 21st century

@spanielapplause On the other hand...Roy Hodgson - the anti-Shearer. Bless you, Croydon's finest.

@rosentweets Roy Hodgson has kindly gone on television and confirmed recent media hysteria that he is a very astute football chap.

@astroboh Ah, Roy Hodgson. Proper football manager and pundit. Shows up Shearer for the dull, brainless lamppost he is.

@teletextpage152 Roy Hodgson got a bit deep there, glad Shearer cut him off otherwise we might have got proper analysis.

@garethcopley BBC kick ITV while they are down with top trump panelist Roy Hodgson.

@Rashbrook Roy Hodgson is a wise owl of a pundit, whereas Alan Shearer is a dull human.

@tom_marzipan Shearer MUST stop interrupting Roy Hodgson's insightful comments or he will die in an inexplicable accident tomorrow

Sensed something coming from this thread... had to be ******* <)