Weaknesses: Determination, Work Rate, Heading

Description: Striker
Personality: Balanced

Suggested Roles: Poacher

CA/PA:
CA: 112
PA: 160 (fixed)

Last edited:
Good find mate, potential there for a decent midtable prem side, maybe higher if he reaches his potential

Good find mate, potential there for a decent midtable prem side, maybe higher if he reaches his potential
Well, I didn't really 'find' him. I have know about him for ages since I'm Aussie. ;)
He has had quite a boost, well deserved at that, in 11.3.

Ahh awesome! How big is football (or is it soccer?) in australia? any other decent prospects coming through (on FM or otherwise)

Nice find mate!

What leagues did you load?

Ahh awesome! How big is football (or is it soccer?) in australia? any other decent prospects coming through (on FM or otherwise)
Well, sort of off topic but:
Well it is an interesting situation. As we have a relatively small population (22M) and four football codes (Football (soccer), Rugby League, Rugby Union, AFL), football (the real one) is not as 'main stream' as it is in European countries. It is getting better, but IMO the FFA could be doing more to promote the A-league.

As for you other question:
Mitchell Langerak, James Troisi, Tommy Oar, Mathew Leckie, Terry Antonis, Ben Kantarovski, James Holland, Dean Bouzanis, and Mate Dugandzic off the top of my head.

I might make threads on some of these players as well.

Nice find mate!

What leagues did you load?
You might have to load Australia, but I'm not sure. If you have a large DB with most of the 'big' countries loaded he might be there.

Last edited:
Next big thing in Oz in real life, ain't he? Looks ****** good, shame about the work permit problems (which is weird, since he's from friggin' AUSTRALIA).

Sorry this is off topic but what skin is that? :p and im aussie too haha dont really rate the a-league :\ shame the FFA has to come along and screw up everything. The potential the a-league had might be a distant memory now ..

Sorry this is off topic but what skin is that? :p and im aussie too haha dont really rate the a-league :\ shame the FFA has to come along and screw up everything. The potential the a-league had might be a distant memory now ..
The skin is Steklo X1 :)

Continuing off topic: Yeah I know. The whole Fury thing is rediculous. The FFA are just making excuses. And there is still hardly any advertiseing, or pushes for showing some games on free to air.

On topic: Anyone bought him? Did you manage to get a WP?

Well I bought him on my new game as Koln, so I didnt need a work permit.
Also something i can add is that if you load Australia he costs around 500k but if you don't load Australia you can buy at around 90k

Personally I think Leckie is a much better prospect than Kruse IRL. Maybe I'm a little biased being an Adelaide United fan. They might be a similar quality now but Leckie has 2-3 years on his side in terms of age.

although i hate victory hes a great player now and for years to come

off topic : I'd like to see a new team from tassy or canberra in the a-league next year

Try Mate Dugandzic and Matthew Leckie (Sold him to Feyenoord and he ripped up the eredeivisie) if you have A-leagues loaded as well. Kruse is just extremely unproffesional so you really have to make an effort to get him tutored properly

Last edited:
I've had the pleasure of seeing this man play in real life. :D He's definitely a great prospect, as is Leckie, and I have somewhere a game where I searched around and found any good Australian players I could... I could dig it up if there's interest.

Played ok for my Melbourne Victory team. Scored 15 goals in the league to lead my team to the title. I just started a save with Basel and bought him in as a backup striker for Frei and Streller. Has played around 10 games and scored 3 goals. One was against Bayern Munich away in the Champs league.