robbieboro82

Reaction score
robbieboro's 50 Year Journey

View attachment 398570

So I have decided to start a new save after my Laptop was riddled with viruses, it has been totally wiped and cleaned so will now start a LONG term game!!

I will play 50 seasons and will do each season in 1 update Starting with Transfers in right up to Competition Winners at the end! I hopefully will have completed the Challenges I have set myself!! 15 in total!I have left 16 to 20 open for you guys to choose a few if you wish, once I have a few I will add them to this list and mark each one off as it is completed!

This page will eventually be used for my career history and any interesting facts, etc!
I anyone wants to see any screenshots or know the progress of any teams let me know and I'll post them!

Usually I'd start at the bottom and work up but I'm gonna start at the top and have a play with the big boys until a few seasons pass and the game generates a few good Regens!!
So for the First time I'm gonna start my career in the lower Leagues of England with Lincoln City!! Why? Well I'm moving to the city in a few weeks and tho I'm a Middlesbrough fan thru and thru I think I will start to go to the games and make them my local team! Let's just see how far I can get them to start off this save!!

View attachment 368988

20 Challenges

1) Get any team to 10 Champions League Final Wins. (Eg Real Madrid has 9)
2) Win the Champions League with a Team that hasn't already won it.
3) Win Champions League with 5 Different Teams.
4) Win League in 5 Different Countries
5) Win a Treble with 2 Different Teams
6) Win a Double with 4 Different Teams
7) Have an 'Invincible' Season 3 Times
8) Have a Entire Match Day Squad full of Home Nationals and Win
9) Have a Entire Match Day Squad full of Regen's and Win
10) Have a Regen Win more Ballon D'Or Titles than Lionel Messi Has
11) Have an Entire International First 11 from Own Club
12) Make a Club Outside the top 100 the Best in the World
13) Become the Richest Club in the world with 3 Different Teams
14) Win 3 World Cups with 3 Different Nations
15) Develop and Manage the Greatest Player (Regen) in the World
16) Win Champions League / League Title with only U-21's (Suggested by Follower)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Hope you enjoy and follow! Any tips and advice on players and tactics would be welcome!!!

HISTORY WILL APPEAR HERE SHORTLY!!

Last edited:
Man... If you are serious about this and will really go all the way then this story will amazing... I hope you have the time and determination to continue this. Idea for challenge. Win the CL/league with a full under 21 squad

Looks promising, will follow
Thanks, the more followers the better :)

Man... If you are serious about this and will really go all the way then this story will amazing... I hope you have the time and determination to continue this. Idea for challenge. Win the CL/league with a full under 21 squad

Totally serious, I'd rather play full seasons and update than bits here and there, I always get ahead of myself when playing and updating monthly, won't be in massive detail but there will still be enough!!
Awesome idea, that's a very tough one!! Adding it as no. 16! Would it be Starting 11 or entire Team though?

Ok so I've been hugely busy the last few months and have not played a single day of FM, now I'm a bit more available I'll pick this story up again. Originally I was going to start off as Bayern Munich, but think I'll start lower down with Lincoln City, a City which I will be moving to in the next 3 weeks!! All the original challenges still stand, tho I still need 4 more from you guys!! Update soon!!

What are they? Is that getting a team promoted from bottom league to top?

Are you doing this on fmc or the full version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk