Robert Enke R.I.P.

harry2101

Reaction score
The goalkeeper Robert Enke of the German national died in the early evening. A train ran over him. There is a suspicion of suicide.

sorry, my english isnt good enough to tell you the whole story. i just wanted to tell you guys.

May he rest in peace

On BBC it says a car accident... :O

R.I.P Robert Enke. One of Benfica's greatest goalkeepers in recent times! May God rest his soul (L)

Courtesy of Wikipedia:

- In September 2009 Enke had to pause again because of an infection with campylobacter - bacteria

- Robert Enke was married to wife Teresa and had a daughter, Lara, who died (aged 2) on 17 September 2006 due to a heart birth defect.

These must have had a devastating effect on him, poor guy. RIP :(

Rest in Peace fella :'(

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCFOu1GnlcA"]YouTube- Robert Enke - The new German national keeper[/ame]

His career

On BBC it says a car accident... :O
it was a train and unfortunately no accident. it seems to be sure, that it was a suicide.

kPfRLewAJVEQ0AAAAASUVORK5CYII%3D

:( he was a ****** good keeper aswell best in germany 2009 awarded

rest in peace

Courtesy of Wikipedia:

- In September 2009 Enke had to pause again because of an infection with campylobacter - bacteria

- Robert Enke was married to wife Teresa and had a daughter, Lara, who died (aged 2) on 17 September 2006 due to a heart birth defect.

Wow.. Poor guy :( To lose a daughter no matter what age must take a massive effect on you, RIP

Courtesy of Wikipedia:

Had a rough and bad life, R.I.P. :(