flubber

Reaction score
I started a save with Bayern as a bit of a mess about tactic, I play a 4-5-1, a modified version of Jassars impossible. I have Lewandowski up front, supported by Muller on inf right, Reus on Inf left, Gotze SS with Kroos, Thiago and Bastian as DLP in mid.

Muller is banging in goals, 8 in 5 games with Timo Werner scoring some aswell. Problem is though, Lewandowski has not scored for me whatsoever. I've played him as a DLF(s) a Complete (S) and a false nine. None making him look effective, I've had very similar tactics with other teams and players in those roles in a similar set up and score for fun.

Can anyone give me advice on how to get him scoring or should he be put in the shop window soon?

Play him more attacking from sounds of it he is dropping deep from the settings and not in the position to score then. Poacher should solve this will not contribute till play but then will bang in plenty of goals. Its one or the other I'm afraid on this ME.

It must be completely modified then, because you'd need three at the back otherwise I'm counting 11 outfield players. Four at the back, three in midfield, three in the advanced midfield positions and one up front. That's 11. Unless I've read your post wrong in which case I apologise.

On topic, like the others suggested play him in a more attacking role. Support players primarily look to bring their team mates into the game.