EuanFox

Reaction score
So has anyone managed to get RVP scoring like he is for real? I keep starting again and trying everything trying to get him goals, but I just can't do it. I have Gotze LW, Rooney CAM, Valencia RW and playing him as an Advanced Forward. If anyone has any tactic or method they have used to get him scoring, I would love to hear it, because I just can't bring myself to sell him...

I managed to play him in a 4-4-2 formation with Rooney as deep lying and RVP as treq. I got him to score more than he had played in the league in the first half of the season. But then it went downhill as he got injured too often. In all of my man united saves he's always got injured around December for a month or so. Just make sure you rest him every 3-4 games.

So has anyone managed to get RVP scoring like he is for real? I keep starting again and trying everything trying to get him goals, but I just can't do it. I have Gotze LW, Rooney CAM, Valencia RW and playing him as an Advanced Forward. If anyone has any tactic or method they have used to get him scoring, I would love to hear it, because I just can't bring myself to sell him...

you need to provide more info e.g. screenshots of tactics, squad and team instructions etc then people will be able to suggest tweaks for you

Okay, these are my tactics, mixed results so far (2 games; 3-0 vs QPR and 0-0 vs West Brom) played Attacking mid 1st game, Gotze got 2 and Bale got 1, RVP had a rating of 6.8, second game played him with Rooney, as a complete forward, got a rating of 6.9. Any help would be awesome.

View attachment 302926View attachment 302928

Okay, these are my tactics, mixed results so far (2 games; 3-0 vs QPR and 0-0 vs West Brom) played Attacking mid 1st game, Gotze got 2 and Bale got 1, RVP had a rating of 6.8, second game played him with Rooney, as a complete forward, got a rating of 6.9. Any help would be awesome.

View attachment 302926View attachment 302928

I'd be more inclined to play RVP as a poacher, and change passing to short

On both tactics? any ideas with the men behind? Can't imagine having Bale or Valencia anything but Winger-Attack?

play RVP as a complete forward and rooney as an am-support.

i used a fluid attacking approach with short passing and drilled crossing. rvp was top scorer in prem with 27 goals but had 31 goals and 8 assists by the end of it