Reaction score
since the updates has anyone got consistent performances out of him im think of flogging him off and keeping hernandez do you think thats a good move as i've got leandro damaio also

Depends on:

1) Your squad
2) Your money
3) Your game date

im in the 1st season only 3 months in i play a 4-2-3-1 with wingers front man is a poacher i've got options out of leandro damaio hernandez or van persie and rooney as a amc bt can cover as striker during injury crisis as i've got kagawa who plays there and got 2 good youth back ups in adnan janzuaj & will hughes

i sold him at the end of my 2nd season for 25m and never looked back

I've had RVP play outstanding for me 2 seasons in a row, Play im loan striker also as a Complete Forward or Advanced Forward and he bangs in the goals. I play Rooney behind him normally with Nani, Kagawa, Young & Valencia rotating the wings.

Carrick or Giggs as playmakers and Anderson or your other CM as a ball winning midfielder. I won domestic treble and lost int he champions league semi final to Barca

ill try that but i prefer my forwards to be lethal in the box poacher type pickin up crosses and & through balls

ill try that but i prefer my forwards to be lethal in the box poacher type pickin up crosses and & through balls

I used to prefer that aswell, My view was Defenders Defend and Strikers score. But I believe that you need to match your tactic to your players, like playing Rooney & RVP as a poacher takes away so much of their game because they can do so many different things. However guys like Hernandez in my opinion is an out and out poacher, It really depends on the player what you should do is check their best position & roles.

You can also click onto their stats and highlight their attributes for a certain role and that will show you what best suits them.

ill try it out give him a few games as dlf or complete forward see if i can get him scoring some goals it really ****** me off tho how injury prone they made him

Im in 2015 on my stoke save and just took him on loan, hes 2.5 stars and I can get him for £3m If I wanted him, but he just is not consistant and I only use a lone striker which is Wellbeck who out performs him every time

i sold him at the end of my 2nd season for 25m and never looked back

This sounds like the reasonable thing to do ... I would keep him for two seasons and let him go in the third. He's perfect either as an IF or a CF in a 4231.

I can never seem to get him to perform, I ended up selling him for again 25mill then replacing him with Falcao. I was playing 4-4-2. Never looked back, Falcao is a monster!

Just finished a season with Man Utd.

Van persi season average was 7.28

Played- 42 Scored - 19 Assisted - 7 Motm 9

i started a new season decided to go with not a mad transfer spend sold anderson for 20m and bort strootman for 11m and thats it and van persie is firing on all cylinders atm

Play CF in 4231 when Rooney is AP-AMC... RVP Scored 49 goals for me

i've got him as an advanced forward in a wide 4-2-3-1 with nani & valencia on the flanks & rooney through the centre