Reggaezal

Reaction score
He is homesick, and he cant settle into Italy.im managing milan, using the update. And i gave him a 1 month compassionate leave but he still has a slight concern and his performance is letting my team down very hard, we just lost 2-1 to udinese with him losing balls cheaply and missing 3 good chances.

How do i get him back to being happy?

Loan him to Santos, he seem's to love this. Just stick with him mate, he's a good player his form will pick up as he adapts to your team!

Its beacause the people who did the update coudlnt change his status its not your fault

Loan him to Santos, he seem's to love this. Just stick with him mate, he's a good player his form will pick up as he adapts to your team!

little short on players, he has great potential to add so much to my team but hes always unhappy. Doubt santos will take him on loan.

Its beacause the people who did the update coudlnt change his status its not your fault

but is there anyway i can change it? without editor i mean, through the means of player interaction and etc.

p.s. Support: fat ronaldo LMAO.

once again, a kak update mate, as mentioned, try loan him out or just deal with it or sell him :D

play him as a right winger, he burns up my right flank

dont rate him as a consistant player in the first place...........

sell him, with his wage bill and the transfer value you could buy a gignac or oscar cardozo and have money left

Try giving him another leave of absence, it took me 3 months to get Balotelli happy. But in the end, he was worth it.

Left wing, Inside Forward, Attack. Scores for fun with me.