Novox

Reaction score
I was interested in potentially signing Robinho for my Atl. Madrid team, 3 seasons in. I feel like the weakest point of my team has been the left wing (my only wing) considering I've been using Dunga's formation at Brazil.

Now my question is not whether he is good or not.

I was wondering if he ever reaches his maximum potential in the future years, or does he climb too slowly at this stage of his career to ever reach it?

Considering his CA is 167 and his PA is 182, there is a large gap for a 27 year old to close. Would this even be possible?

Robinho is not as good as people would have liked on FM10,I think he can be decent enoguh for your team but truthfully there are better players to sign than him

well my first choice signing would be Ozil, followed by Eduardo Carlos. Both will warant a price around 27-35 mil, whereas robinho will cost 20 mil.

Ozil is unsettled and is requesting transfer, but it has been 1 whole season that he has been unsettled and they refuse to list him. lmao

note: I've won champs league and finished runner up and finished second twice in the BBVA, so I am looking for top notch if anything. I am more than happy to leave Wesley Sneijder and Reyes on the left wing. I am just looking to mix it up with pace.

Last edited:
Try Ozil or Joaquin,even Vicente,the last 2 are not young but they got some pace or maybe if you got cash to spend,it will be Neymar or Walcott

For me, he spends his whole time moaning over personal problems. :mad:

I got him for free on a Barcelona save and he did great as an inside forward, So buy him but im not too sure about 20m for him though. Look at Giovinco or Cazorla as other options.