Status
Not open for further replies.

acleto

Reaction score
I'm in my 3rd season and i want to sell him, i tried before but no one want him.. any ideas .. Im on Man City (6)

clubs usually want players if they are on good form. maybe loan him out first for 3months?

i had same issuie with robinho hes **** on fm10 i sold him to barcelona for 15m

yeh, release him. it's not as though you're short on cash.

i dont think you should release him, i dont think hes even a bad player on the game great pace and dribbling! keep him on wait untill u get a good price or loan him out as i said

play him as ML or AML , he's great there.

He plays great for me in the AMC Trequartista role

I signed robinho for Aston Villa and play him in ML he is great, scores goals and has loads of assists

best player man city have got on the game by a mile, scores, goals, assists, what more do you want. dont sell him, end off.....

best player man city have got on the game by a mile, scores, goals, assists, what more do you want. dont sell him, end off.....

We dont need to know about his private life ;)

maybe that comma wasn't placed in the right place...

.. i found it funny anyway.

imo robinho playes better as an AML. Well, I haven't been Man City yet but my 10 year old bro was and he got Robinho to cut inside from the left and take loads of long shots. He scored about 15 in the league he told me doing that.

Yeah but i got him as a backup cause giovinco is my best player on that position and a few young talents and i dunno GIOVINCO O ROBINHO :'(

just got him for 9m with chelsea not gonna lie hes great back up for Malouda and David Silva

Sigh, A thread asking how to sell Robinho? Keep lowering your evaluation and if it get's 'too low' for you then keep him and play him a few games, hopefully he will earn a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.