db2987db

Reaction score
In my game, I'm in the 2010/11 season and Robinho's been placed on the TL by Man City. I make them an offer, which they accept. On the contract offer screen at the top, it says:

'Robinho is currently on a £160,000 per week contract expiring on Saturday 30th June 2012.
Robinho's agent has instructed his client not to discuss terms until he receives a formal offer from the club'.

I have NEVER seen this before in any edition of the game, anyone got any ideas why it's happened? Is he one of these players that's owned by a company?

Cheers, Dan.

In my game, I'm in the 2010/11 season and Robinho's been placed on the TL by Man City. I make them an offer, which they accept. On the contract offer screen at the top, it says:

'Robinho is currently on a £160,000 per week contract expiring on Saturday 30th June 2012.
Robinho's agent has instructed his client not to discuss terms until he receives a formal offer from the club'.

I have NEVER seen this before in any edition of the game, anyone got any ideas why it's happened? Is he one of these players that's owned by a company?

Cheers, Dan.

New Agents feature mate :)

Just offer him a contract. If it's what he wants he'll accept it.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

New Agents feature mate :)

Its on FM2010, he's at AC Milan on the demo.

yeah Amir Zaki always done it on 10

Just offer him a contract. If it's what he wants he'll accept it.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Its on FM2010, he's at AC Milan on the demo.

I seen it was in the the FM11 section, so I assumed he was playing FM11 :)

I should've said, I'm playing FM2010 hehe.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

I didn't even realise I posted in FM2011 section! Anyway, offered a contract and got a reply saying: 'Robinho's agent has claimed that the offer from Arsenal was so bad, he didn't even tell his client about it.' LMAO!