Robo Soccer - The Way of The Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDude

Banned
Reaction score
Hiya, with player wages and transfer fee's sky rocketing to ridiculous levels I believe that in the near future we may be seeing and end to humanoid soccer as we know it. I am not saying that humans will stop playing football, but with the amazing advances that are happening in Robot technology we are not far away from having the kind of robots seen in the excellent Sci-Fi movie I-Robot. Robots that can walk around and perform jobs and tasks is the first step of course, but surely the next step will be replacing these over-paid pre-madonna footballers with reliable and sophisticated Robot machines, designed to look like humans of course.

These robots will be reliable and value for money unlike humanoid footballers, and it will bring many benefits in terms of being able to play a higher quantity of games and remove the risk of losing a key player through injury for a long period of time. Of course when this happens there will be break-away humanoid leagues in an attempt to save this form of the game, but ultimately Robo-Soccer will become the main choice among football supporters. An interesting part of this new form of the game will be the way teams are controlled tactically from the dug-out, managers will have handheld computer screens where they can adjust the formation and tactics, make substitutions or simply give unique instructions to individual Robo players in an attempt to change the flow of the game.

I am really looking forward to this next generation and superior style of soccer which I hope will come in my life time, it is the way of the future and I hope everyone will join me on this exciting journey.

Thanks

this is drivel and a non thread

Status
Not open for further replies.