RyanAFC

Reaction score
RyanAFC's challenge is simple - to get The Dale to be playing Championship football in 3 seasons.
mk93ky.jpg

Rochdale Association Football Club are an English professional football club based in Rochdale, Greater Manchester. They play their home matches at Spotland Stadium and are currently managed by Keith Hill. They have an average attendance of 3,231, and are widely accepted as having one of the friendliest grounds to visit on matchdays.

I decided, after spending a few months OFF FM09 to come back with a bang. And so i started managing Rochdale. With a wage budget of £2.5K and a transfer budget of £45k i decided to buy some cover.

Leon Johnson was my only MONEY signing, at £40k.
I also signed Henri Lansbury from Arsenal on a season long loan.
Adrian Manchester, an 18 year old center back, was the only player to impress me during the England Trialist's and so i signed him on a free.
I also acquired Miguel Rebosio on a free that will go through on the 1st of January. He has 60 caps for Peru and is 31. Most of his stats are orange or red with one or two greens. For a CB/RB he is incredible.

I am pleased with my squad, especially with my strikers Chris Dagnall and Adam Le Fondre. They have got off to a great start in the pre season friendlies firing in 12 goals between them in 6 games.

I will post pictures later.

Great Strikers to sign are:
Febian Brandy (Manchester Utd) - Loan
Rhys Murphy (Arsenal) - Loan

Still.. that doesn't matter as this is a thread about the most God-like team in the world..