ryanballymena

Reaction score
In january of the first season, sitting 11th in the league which is very good...

However, desperately need one full back for either side, a right midfielder and possibly a centre midfielder(though CM is good for me i would still like a star un there:))

wait until the end of the season and try to sign keiron lee from oldham. sorry if i spelt his first name wrong.

Jason Talbot from Livingston is a decent leftback, might have already been sold tho.

Cheers. Thinking of trying Jack Robinson, Conor Coady, Dean Bouzanis, Alex Nimely or John Guidietti, as well as a possible RB at the end of the season...
Also Getting Abdou Dieye (CF - have Leo Aro and Chris O'Grady but this guys pace will be another option), Quentin Bonnet (CM) and Dean Jarvis (LB for the future) at the end of the season.
Any other ideas for a loan signing that would light up League 1 in any position.? :)

Go for Paul Rodgers at Northampton ex Arsenal player for FB (RB) he is a quality player and will do fine at Lg1 Level and has backs of improvement in him...

Midfield Coady is a good player holds the ball well in the middle of the park...

As for Right Midfielder i have not really come across a great one there sorry !!

Got John Flanagan on a free, average enough now but gona play him coz hes gona turn out fantastic for Rochdale!
Coady went to wigan on a free but might try and loan him

RM - got Assulin on loan and Samuel Adjei on trial after he was released by Newcastle, wat does he turn out like??

CB in need now as Callum Davenport looks like hes goin!

what about Mr Oliver Norwood from man u, good at set pieces also Michael Woods from Chelsea both good CM, normally released at the end of the first season, will join pretty much any football league club :)