ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Hi mate, was wondering if this would be possible?

Team Name: Wirral County
Colours: Red and White
Year Established: 1885
Badge shape: Round
Features:
Any other info: The team is obviously fictional from the TV series Mike Bassett: Manager. The team's badge can be seen in the pictures below. As close to that really. Apologies the images aren't tremendously clear.
mike-bassett-manager-4[1].jpg

mike bassett.jpg

Hi Rocheyb ! Great to see you back !

Could you help me with my new save ? I want to play with an old logo from my club but all i found is this image and i don't know how to edit it.

15hbol3q1udarhdck8tqoneom6_EPINAL.png

I would like to remove the black part around the logo, and fill the black part inside of the logo with the same blue (mostly the right half of the badge).
And if you can make yellow contours around the yellow letters on the right part to be symmetrical to the left part.

Thanks in advance for your time !

SAS EPINAL
I did try to do this but to do it as requested, I need a big, high resolution version which I couldn't find online. Here's the formatted version of the one you did. I don't know if this number is significant (don't think it's an FM ID), but: 1575503299. The roundel version is one from the archives that somebody had me create a while ago.

SAS Epinal_400px.png
SAS Epinal_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
SAS Epinal_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
SAS Epinal_Icon18x18px.png

SAS Epinal-2_400px.png
SAS Epinal-2_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
SAS Epinal_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
SAS Epinal_Icon18x18px.png

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 1193981 View attachment 1193982 View attachment 1193983
ALVERSTOKE & ANGLESEY F.C.
I have used all of yours stipulated colours but I have applied them slightly differently, using the Manchester City logo template. Your original makes reference to other sports; I take it that the black ball represents lawn bowls? There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo. The largest version I have is 520x520px as a .png file. PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you.

This is the 520px version as a .png file.

Alverstoke and Anglesey FC_520px.png

Hey my dude, I know you had an amazing SS Bergamo I think it was, logo from a while back, but the mess up with the forums seems to have ate it amongst many others. Do you happen to have a back up of it somewhere? Been looking all day for it as I wanna make it my first long term save for this year's FM!

SS BERGAMO
The version I have on file for SS Bergamo is labelled version 2 but I don't have version 1. Perhaps I didn't like it! I've also posted the Bergamo Calcio logo that's also in my Italian clubs folder.

SS Bergamo-v2_400px.png
SS Bergamo-v2_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
SS Bergamo-v2_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
SS Bergamo-v2_Icon18x18px.png

Bergamo Calcio_400px.png
Bergamo Calcio_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Bergamo Calcio_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Bergamo Calcio_Icon18x18px.png

Hey would be appreciated if you could do this for me mate ?
Team Name: Red Bull Paris (RB Paris)
Colours: White and Red
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): roundel
Features: Bull
Any other info: Similar to what WorkTheSpace has in his YT series with RB Barna please but a bit different to be able to differ between the three of that is okay ?
Thank you in advance

RB PARIS
The first version is based on Work The Space's RB Barna original. The flag of Paris is half blue, half red; a version of it that I found online had the Eiffel Tower on it with the use of black in the middle, lending this club a Genoa/Basel/original Barcelona feel. The second version is one from the archive.

RB Paris_400px.png
RB Paris_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
RB Paris_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
RB Paris_Icon18x18px.png

Red Bull Paris_400px.png
Red Bull Paris_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Red Bull Paris_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Red Bull Paris_Icon18x18px.png

Hi mate, was wondering if this would be possible?

Team Name: Wirral County
Colours: Red and White
Year Established: 1885
Badge shape: Round
Features:
Any other info: The team is obviously fictional from the TV series Mike Bassett: Manager. The team's badge can be seen in the pictures below. As close to that really. Apologies the images aren't tremendously clear.
.View attachment 1916
View attachment 1915

WIRRAL COUNTY F.C.
I can't see the detail of the logo in the photos so I had to improvise. There's a team photo online that shows that this team wears red-and-white stripes. The trident with the Bosun's horn is lifted straight from the Wirral Coat of Arms. Continuing that maritime theme, the Merseyside Ferry serves the Wirral.

Wirral County FC_400px.png
Wirral County FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Wirral County FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Wirral County FC_Icon18x18px.png

DYNAMO PSKOV
For a request received via Twitter. I was asked to base this one on the logo of Crvena Zvezda (aka Red Star Belgrade) for a team from Pskov in Russia. The graphic of what appears to be God presenting his creation of the leopard is lifted directly from the flag of Pskov — it also features on the city's Coat of Arms — as is the light blue background that I have used in the 2nd version. The person who requested this logo provided the Cyrillic script, for which the font 'Kroftsmann' is well-suited.

Dynamo Pskov-red_400px.png
Dynamo Pskov-red_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Dynamo Pskov-red_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Dynamo Pskov-red_Icon18x18px.png

Dyanmo Pskov-blue_400px.png
Dyanmo Pskov-blue_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Dyanmo Pskov-blue_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18:
Dyanmo Pskov-blue_Icon18x18px.png

TALLAHASSEE ARGYLE S.C.
Tallahassee in Florida was settled by Scottish and Irish immigrants; "Argyle" is a boy's name of Scottish origin, meaning "an Irishman from the land of the Gaels". That explains why the city flag used to be very similar to the Scottish flag, although it has recently been updated to another design. The yellow features on the official city seal.

Tallahassee Argyle SC_400px.png
Tallahassee Argyle SC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Tallahassee Argyle SC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Tallahassee Argyle SC_Icon18x18px.png

Please if you could
Team Name: Green Mountain Rangers
Colours: green and white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Badge shape: up to you
Features: influenced by this badge but modernized

Last edited:
Hi mate, could I request logos for Jersey Bulls FC please
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 476B23DE-25FE-4C1C-B114-B2DA13D6C932.jpeg
    476B23DE-25FE-4C1C-B114-B2DA13D6C932.jpeg
    288.9 KB · Views: 182
WIRRAL COUNTY F.C.
I can't see the detail of the logo in the photos so I had to improvise. There's a team photo online that shows that this team wears red-and-white stripes. The trident with the Bosun's horn is lifted straight from the Wirral Coat of Arms. Continuing that maritime theme, the Merseyside Ferry serves the Wirral.

View attachment 2009 View attachment 2010 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 2011 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 2012

Cheers mate, looks fantastic. Much appreciated.

BOURNE F.C.
Kev Chapman (aka Lollujo) has asked for speculative club badge designs for a custom team called Bourne F.C. using the colorways of the existing Bourne Town F.C. from Lincolnshire. A bit of online research tells me that the Red Kite bird of prey is enjoying a resurgence of numbers thanks to a large conservation project, with many of the birds being sighted in Bourne Woods over the last couple of years.

Bourne FC_400px.png
Bourne FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Bourne FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Bourne FC_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
Please if you could
Team Name: Green Mountain Rangers
Colours: green and white
Badge shape: up to you
Features: influenced by this badge but modernized

GREEN MOUNTAIN RANGERS A.F.C.
I have based this one on a number of logos that came up during an image search. I have used the words "Association Football Club" just because there was plenty of space for it. The combination of green-and-white stripes in the lower half of the shield and green-and-white halves in the diamond behind the football suggest two different potential shirt designs; perhaps the shorts would be black and the socks white.

Green Mountain Rangers AFC_400px.png
Green Mountain Rangers AFC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Green Mountain Rangers AFC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Green Mountain Rangers AFC_Icon18x18px.png

Yooooo, i just came across this whilst I was browsing and your logos are insane, you're mad talented!

But Anyways, could you please make me one?
If so

Team Name: Hala United

Colours: Red, White and Black

Year Established: 2019

Badge shape: https://1000logos.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Roma-Symbol.jpg

Features: So, this sounds quite complex so I'll try and explain well. So in this image (https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xBeXjXUesO4/maxresdefault.jpg ) there's a cup being poured on the world. Could you do something like that BUT can the world be replaced with a block of flats (like yanno like kinda council stuff from like London and stuff?) And then other than that go nuts! If it could follow the kit colours that'd be cool, and it's up to you wether you wanna use the est or not.

Any other info: I'm gassed to see what you do if you can, thanks a bunch! :)

I can't draw images — I just make use of vector images that I find online. So if you can provide or point me to the image you want to use, I can try to incorporate that but I can't create one to match your description.

Hi mate, could I request logos for Jersey Bulls FC please
Thanks in advance

JERSEY BULLS F.C.
I was hoping that the club themselves would provide a .png version of their badge on Twitter, to save me the job of drawing around it to resolve the anti-aliasing issue that causes pixellated edges. Wasn't too bad in the end, though.

Jersey Bulls FC_400px.png
Jersey Bulls FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Jersey Bulls FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Jersey Bulls FC_Icon18x18px.png

WESSEX F.C.
Playing around here with the Coat of Arms of Wessex and of Edward the Confessor, who also came up in my image search. The Wessex League is at tier 9-10 of the English League Pyramid for clubs in the Hampshire and Dorset area.

Wessex FC_400px.png
Wessex FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Wessex FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Wessex FC_Icon18x18px.png

JERSEY BULLS F.C.
I was hoping that the club themselves would provide a .png version of their badge on Twitter, to save me the job of drawing around it to resolve the anti-aliasing issue that causes pixellated edges. Wasn't too bad in the end, though.
JERSEY BULLS F.C.

View attachment 3971 View attachment 3972 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 3973 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 3974

Thank you so much Rochey. Please could you advice how to put them into the game? I've added them to the logo pack I have saved on my computer, added the club ID and put them into the Config but for some reason they wont load into the game? never had an issue before with logos/kits

Thanks in advance

Jamie

Hi RocheyB, is there any chance of reposting your Gibraltar logos like Lincoln, St Joseph’s, Lions, Mons Calpe, Manchester 62 and Glacis United? I can’t seem to find them.
Thanks!

Thank you so much Rochey. Please could you advice how to put them into the game? I've added them to the logo pack I have saved on my computer, added the club ID and put them into the Config but for some reason they wont load into the game? never had an issue before with logos/kits

Thanks in advance

Jamie

It's difficult to advise on the specifics of your set-up but here's a post giving Chapter & Verse on how to add custom logos...

Hi RocheyB, is there any chance of reposting your Gibraltar logos like Lincoln, St Joseph’s, Lions, Mons Calpe, Manchester 62 and Glacis United? I can’t seem to find them.
Thanks!

I will but it will take me a while to do — I only keep the large versions on file so I have to recreate the FM-formatted versions in order to re-post them. But yes, the website crash of a couple of weeks ago took them all out so they do need re-posting.