ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

LOXLEY FC (V.4)
Another variation for this custom club for a request via Twitter.

Loxley FC-4_400px.png
Loxley FC-4_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Loxley FC-4_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Loxley FC-4_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Football Club Tórshavn (or FC Tórshavn)
Colours: Light(ish) black and white
Year Established:
Badge Shape: Round
Feature: This is "simple", i just want to rebrand the b36 torshavn original logo and rename to "FC Tórshavn", replacing the ball and the "b36" inside for a ram or something, maybe using the same FC Foroyar animal some time ago.

EDIT: maybe using this goat

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hello! I'd like to start a career with my home town that is not in the game and looking for some help with logos. Will drop more info in any other info. Thank you!

Team Name: Polonia Bydgoszcz,
Colours: Red & White,
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): -
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): keep it original
Features: only some retouch, add black outlines,
Any other info: -
Link
View attachment 487087

POLONIA FC

Polonia FC_400px.png
Polonia FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Polonia FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Polonia FC_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
Team Name: Wisła Fordon,
Colours: White & Light Blue,
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2020 (in roman),
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): roundel
Features: I really liked your previous work (Atlanta United VIP) - mainly because of colours used, black and dark gold looks amazing but it probably won't work in white & light blue themed logo + red from the city logo. Please use the city logo in the middle of roundel.
Any other info: current logo used by amateur team + city logo in better resolution.
Link
View attachment 487088View attachment 487092

WISLA FORDON

Wisla Fordon_400px.png
Wisla Fordon_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Wisla Fordon_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Wisla Fordon_Icon18x18px.png

Hello,

Would you be able to create a few logos for me?.....

Team Name: Haywards FC
Colours: Blue and Red
Year Established 2019
Badge shape Star Shape
Features: To have a wolf inside the badge as well if possible

HAYWARDS F.C.

Haywards FC_400px.png
Haywards FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Haywards FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Haywards FC_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Red Bull London Tigers
Colours: Red bull colours
Year Established 2010
Badge shape exactly like other red bull teams
Features: as close to other red bull teams

RED BULL LONDON TIGERS F.C.

Red Bull London Tigers FC_400px.png
Red Bull London Tigers FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Red Bull London Tigers FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Red Bull London Tigers FC_Icon18x18px.png

RED LION GRENOSIDE F.C. (V.3)

Red Lion Grenoside FC-3_400px.png
Red Lion Grenoside FC-3_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Red Lion Grenoside FC-3_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Red Lion Grenoside FC-3_Icon18x18px.png

hey there could you make me a logo

Team Name: HighLife F.C
Colours: shamrock green and metalic black
Year Established 2020
Badge shape
: Round or kind of like minnesota uniteds badge
Features: in the middle of the badge a cannabis leaf on the top part the name of the club and on the bottom part the year it was made i want it simple but modern looking
Any other info:
nothing

thanks

HIGHLIFE F.C.
I've never been able to do metallic logos — in the sense of matching the metallic logo style that you might find in a logo pack on Sortitoutsi — but I can achieve a metallic look to the edges of logos by dropping in a graduated gold or silver layer, which I have done here. The single colour rims that you can see are hiding some pixellated edges to achieve a smooth overall look.

Highlife FC_400px.png
Highlife FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Highlife FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Highlife FC_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Football Club Tórshavn (or FC Tórshavn)
Colours: Light(ish) black and white
Year Established:
Badge Shape: Round
Feature: This is "simple", i just want to rebrand the b36 torshavn original logo and rename to "FC Tórshavn", replacing the ball and the "b36" inside for a ram or something, maybe using the same FC Foroyar animal some time ago.

EDIT: maybe using this goat

Thanks in advance!

F.C. TÓRSHAVN
I went online to find my own goat image but I think I've kept in line with your idea.

FC Torshavn_400px.png
FC Torshavn_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
FC Torshavn_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
FC Torshavn_Icon18x18px.png

ELLESMERE PORT TOWN F.C.
One for a request via Twitter, recreating a supplied logo.

Ellesmere Port Town FC_400px.png
Ellesmere Port Town FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Ellesmere Port Town FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Ellesmere Port Town FC_Icon18x18px.png

HIGHLIFE F.C.
I've never been able to do metallic logos — in the sense of matching the metallic logo style that you might find in a logo pack on Sortitoutsi — but I can achieve a metallic look to the edges of logos by dropping in a graduated gold or silver layer, which I have done here. The single colour rims that you can see are hiding some pixellated edges to achieve a smooth overall look.

View attachment 488767 View attachment 488768 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 488769 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 488770
i do like it but if you have time to redo the colors a bit like maybe where the leaf is instead of a silverish background make it black and where the black is make it green that would fit good with the black and the outter ring or whatever you call it the silver line above the highlife fc going around you could make it black i think that would be a good design

I'd like a logo for use for my competitive FIFA team, it will be uploaded to another site for our team so as long as you're OK with that.

Team Name: FC Excel Esports
Colours: Main Blue, Secondary Orange
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you, be creative (Not round though)
Features: Again be creative, only requirement is that it includes a Star.
Any other info:

Last edited:
i do like it but if you have time to redo the colors a bit like maybe where the leaf is instead of a silverish background make it black and where the black is make it green that would fit good with the black and the outter ring or whatever you call it the silver line above the highlife fc going around you could make it black i think that would be a good design

HIGHLIFE F.C. (REDUX)

Highlife FC-2_400px.png
Highlife FC-2_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Highlife FC-2_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Highlife FC-2_Icon18x18px.png

I'd like a logo for use for my competitive FIFA team, it will be uploaded to another site for our team so as long as you're OK with that.

Team Name: FC Excel Esports
Colours: Main Blue, Secondary Orange
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you, be creative (Not round though)
Features: Again be creative, only requirement is that it includes a Star.
Any other info:

F.C. EXCEL ESPORTS
I don't know the standard size(s) for logos on FIFA but I assume this one will work at 400x400px. Let me know, though, if you need it at another size. EDIT: Corrected spelling version now posted!

FC Excel ESports_400px.png

Last edited:
You ask for "details apart from it just being a white tiger"... but the only detail you have given me about this club is the white tiger — so what other details are relevant to this club?

If the club is based in a real-world location, I will normally look at official Coats of Arms and flags to get some inspiration for what to include in the logo. I'll also read the Wikipedia page for the place in question and find out about the history, geography, industry, animals and plant-life, etc.

So give me some idea as to where this club is or — if it's not based on a real location — make something up.
Here is the old badge, there isnt really much to it, the name and a white tiger and thats really all thats needed, what i felt like have is a white tiger tilted looking quite confident and a bit aggressive if you get what i mean. With then like maybe a wrap-around saying White Tigers? or have some sort of badge shape if you wish to do that up to you. sorry for the insanely long reply, i didnt get any notifications and this popped out of my head.
609475944524153056.png

F.C. EXCEL SPORTS
I don't know the standard size(s) for logos on FIFA but I assume this one will work at 400x400px. Let me know, though, if you need it at another size.

View attachment 489064

Dimensions are fine logo is good , just one thing it should say "Esports" instead of sports. If you can change that it would be great.

hey roheyb i need some help with the logo not in changing it but i created my own club and put the logos in my megapack changed the config file and stuff and renamed the logos to my clubs id now the 180x180 works fine but the small one doesnt at all it just shows the fm 20 base logos kinda and the logos in the league dont appear but when i click on the teams there it is but not in the league any idea how to make the small one work cause its bugging me off thanks.

Hello, just picked up Bognor Regis in the conference South, hating their logo... can i get a modern logo for my trek up the leagues!

Team Name: Bognor Regis Town Tom
Colours: RGB = 49143 (Green) and white
Year Established
Badge shape: roundel
Features: Their nickname is 'The Rocks' but happy for you to choose something here that is closely linked with the area if needed.
Any other info:
Just want it to look like it could be a premier league club's logo in the future. the current logo incorporated in it would be good but really want it in a circle and the team name in the circle (think Wallsall, portland timbers, Leicester, man city etc.)

Thank you :)