ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Hey,

can you pls make remake the logo of my hometown team.

Team Name: SV Olympia Neustadt

I attached the old badge of the team and was hoping you could remake it into a modern looking teambadge.

Attachments

• 61487767_2046950052280611_9180001740567609344_n.jpg
    61487767_2046950052280611_9180001740567609344_n.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 60
UNION RICHASTAPOL F.C.
The bird is a Cardinal.

Union Richastapol FC_400px.png
Union Richastapol FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Union Richastapol FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Union Richastapol FC_Icon18x18px.png

Gday,

Just would like a logo for my new start up channel if that's ok.

Team Name: nozzieFM
Colours: Yellow/Green
Year Established: -
Badge shape: Circle
Features: Australian Flag in the center, try to keep the features inside {zoom to fit}
Any other info: Colour around the outside with the writing "nozziefm" in the space around, with the center as the australian flag, maybe a football/ inside {not to big}

NOZZIE FM

NozzieFM_400px.png

Team Name: Wingate and Finchley F.C
Colours: Blue and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Hexagon (I get that's a bit weird)
Features: Dragon, I also saw you do another really cool wingate badge before so if you could incorporate that aswell
Any other info: i dont really know how to say this but i want it to look really modern in a way if that's possible

Last edited:
Hi Rochey

Team Name: RB Þór

Colours: Red, Black and White

Year established: 2012

Badge shape: RB Barna Template

Features: Icelandic flag in the centre (Similar to how you did the RB Paris logo a while back)

RB Þór

Red Bull Por_400px.png
Red Bull Por_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Red Bull Por_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18:
Red Bull Por_Icon18x18px.png

Hey,

can you pls make remake the logo of my hometown team.

Team Name: SV Olympia Neustadt

I attached the old badge of the team and was hoping you could remake it into a modern looking teambadge.

S.V. OLYMPIA NEUSTADT

SV Olympia_400px.png
SV Olympia_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
SV Olympia_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
SV Olympia_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Wingate and Finchley F.C
Colours: Blue and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Hexagon (I get that's a bit weird)
Features: Dragon, I also saw you do another really cool wingate badge before so if you could incorporate that aswell
Any other info: i dont really know how to say this but i want it to look really modern in a way if that's possible

WINGATE & FINCHLEY F.C.
I'm not a graphic designer and I can't draw original images. So how modern or not modern any logo looks depends a lot on the images I'm able to find online. I think the logos I do are more colourful than the modern trend and often more generic, since a lot of the templates I use are from real club badges. But all that matters is whether or not you like it...

Wingate and Finchley FC_400px.png
Wingate and Finchley FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Wingate and Finchley FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Wingate and Finchley FC_Icon18x18px.png

WINGATE & FINCHLEY F.C.
I'm not a graphic designer and I can't draw original images. So how modern or not modern any logo looks depends a lot on the images I'm able to find online. I think the logos I do are more colourful than the modern trend and often more generic, since a lot of the templates I use are from real club badges. But all that matters is whether or not you like it...

View attachment 493981 View attachment 493982 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 493983 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 493984
i really don't mean to pester you but is there any chance you could make the dragon black and white? but on the whole its great!

DINAMO AZOVIA F.C.
I've based this one on my local non-league team, AFC Totton.

Dinamo Azovia FC_400px.png
Dinamo Azovia FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Dinamo Azovia FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Dinamo Azovia FC_Icon18x18px.png

Sorry to bother you again.

Team Name: Wisła Fordon,
Colours: same as your WOLSINGHAM F.C. project,
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): none
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): roundel
Features: same as your Wolsingham logo - Wisła at the top, Fordon at the bottom. Instead of 'W' letter please add the flower from the link below, with dark red (might be the same color as in Wolsingham) background in version 1, version 2 with dark red and dark gold stripes (even number of stripes so they meet in half).
Any other info: city logo in better resolution added below

flower link

Thank you very much in advance!

Last edited: