Colours - Red and Blue
Year Established - 1904
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished
Other info - once again free hands

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 102360 View attachment 102359 View attachment 102358
CLUB ATLETICO PORTENO
This is a logo for a team from Harrisburg in the United States, which I have recoloured from its original two-tone green and used my preferred versions of the football and star.

View attachment 102356

Team Name: Stamford AFC
Colours: Gold
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you
Features: I'd love it to be a gold lion, kind of in the style of the Liverpool liver bird.
Any other info:

#3 Team name - Club Atletico Libertad
Colours - Black ,White and gold borders
Year Established - 1934
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - only the acronym (C.A.L.) and the date of establishment of the club (1934)
Other info - once again free hands

View attachment 102340 View attachment 102339 View attachment 102338
CLUB ATLETICO LIBERTAD (C.A.L.)
A generic style of logo for South American teams, but with a gold-trimmed flourish.

View attachment 102336

Team Name: London City All Blacks
Colours: Black And White

Year Established 2016
Badge shape SAME AS THE NEW ZEALAND ALL BLACKS LOGO WHITE ON BLACK up to rocheyb
Features:
Any other info:EXACT REPLICA OF NEW ZEALAND ALL BLACKS LOGO WITH LONDON CITY ALL BLACKS with est 2016

View attachment 102335 View attachment 102334 View attachment 102333
LONDON CITY ALL BLACKS
The only issue with this one was that I had to rotate the feather anti-clockwise to create enough room to input the text at a decent size. So the angle of the feather is different to the New Zealand rugby team's logo, but the overall look and feel is virtually the same.

View attachment 102331

Team Name: Alabama Bears
Colours: Black, Red and Yellow
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017
Badge shape: Rounded
Features: Black bear
Any other info: Black outer ring (like Inter Milan's) with yellow writing. A picture of a black bear in the centre of the badge with a red cross (Scotland-shape) behind it.

Thanks very much!!

View attachment 102327 View attachment 102326 View attachment 102325
ALABAMA BEARS SC
"Soccer Club" for this team from the United States, where "football" refers to a game that barely involves the foot!

View attachment 102323

Team Name: Stamford AFC
Colours: Gold
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you
Features: I'd love it to be a gold lion, kind of in the style of the Liverpool liver bird.
Any other info:

View attachment 102322 View attachment 102321 View attachment 102320
STAMFORD AFC
Have I understood you correctly, clarky1683? You just want the Rampant Lion on it's own, with no shield or holding device? FM only shows the logos alongside the team names so you don't necessarily need the team name on the badge. Let me know if I have misinterpreted your request, though.

View attachment 102318

I have been heads down tonight to get through all of the outstanding logo requests because I've got some real work to do Sunday and Monday. When I return, Williams Gaming's social media graphics will be first on the list before the next one to appear below this message.

View attachment 1106775 View attachment 1106776 View attachment 1106777
STAMFORD AFC
Have I understood you correctly, clarky1683? You just want the Rampant Lion on it's own, with no shield or holding device? FM only shows the logos alongside the team names so you don't necessarily need the team name on the badge. Let me know if I have misinterpreted your request, though.

View attachment 1106779
That's brilliant mate!!! Thanks so much!

Heckington United

Team Name: Heckington United
Colours: Red
Year Established: 2014
Badge shape: Any
Features: Windmill
Any other info:

I know you made me one for Udinese recently but I saw your design for Club Atletico Porteño and loved it.

The only differences is can I have Udinese and their year established (obviously)
Can the player be fully black, even the ball fully black and the air i guess lol All of this with a golden trim please
The colours in the background can they be black where the blue is, and white where the red is.

Around the badge can i have the golden leaves which are already on the udinese badge, much like arsenal did that one season with their kit. (If it doesnt look right maybe leave it.)
Cheers again mate.

Team name - FC Sporting Bucuresti
Colours - Orange and white
Year Established - 2012
Badge Shape - round, but feel free to change if another looks better
Features - The name, an orange lion and the romanian palace of parliament... and maybe the romanian flag if you find any space to put it..

Thanks

Team Name: Frederick Street 1900
Colours: Black , Some Green
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1900
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): roundel
Features: OLD HOUSE WITH A GHOST SILHOUETTE AND OLD FOOTBALL
Any other info:

Help Please.

Team Name : Thaxted Rangers
Team Nickname :
Year Founded : 1998
Colours you want included: Yellow & Navy
Badge Shape :
Any extra Info:

I would like designed a simple logo in the form of the current Swansea City badge (attached). Instead of a swan I would like an ideogram of a Windmill which has a similar ribbon effect as the swans body.

The curved wording would read Thaxted Rangers FC and underneath in a straight line 'Formed 1998'.

I may be asking too much, thanks for reading if so.

Last edited:
Team Name: Heckington United
Colours: Red
Year Established: 2014
Badge shape: Any
Features: Windmill
Any other info:

View attachment 100018 View attachment 100016 View attachment 100014
HECKINGTON UNITED
I have made them an "Amateur Football Club" to give this club a little more character and fill the space across the top. The colourways in this badge are suitable for a team wearing plain red or red-and-white stripes.

View attachment 100004

I know you made me one for Udinese recently but I saw your design for Club Atletico Porteño and loved it.

The only differences is can I have Udinese and their year established (obviously)
Can the player be fully black, even the ball fully black and the air i guess lol All of this with a golden trim please
The colours in the background can they be black where the blue is, and white where the red is.

Around the badge can i have the golden leaves which are already on the udinese badge, much like arsenal did that one season with their kit. (If it doesnt look right maybe leave it.)
Cheers again mate.

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 99994 View attachment 99993 View attachment 99992

View attachment 99991 View attachment 99990 View attachment 99989
UDINESE CALCIO
I have followed your instructions as far as possible while keeping the various elements visually distinct from each other. One version with the wreath and one without.

View attachment 99987

Team name - FC Sporting Bucuresti
Colours - Orange and white
Year Established - 2012
Badge Shape - round, but feel free to change if another looks better
Features - The name, an orange lion and the romanian palace of parliament... and maybe the romanian flag if you find any space to put it..

Thanks

View attachment 99982 View attachment 99981 View attachment 99980
FC SPORTING BUCURESTI
I found some images of the Palace of the Parliament but no vector versions that were available without having to pay, so I have left that out and used the Rampant Lion against the Romanian flag in a roundel, instead.

View attachment 99978

Back