ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Hey sorry not to be a pain. These badges are insane. I love them. I was just wondering if you could change the one that day 100 years and put 1867 there instead. As that’s the year Sheffield Wednesday formed. Thanks! Amazing!

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY (REDUX)

Sheffield Wednesday FC_Centenary_400px.png
Sheffield Wednesday FC_Centenary_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Sheffield Wednesday FC_Centenary_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Sheffield Wednesday FC_Centenary_Icon18x18px.png

Hi pal, could you make me a paris fc logo please, I don't really mind about any particluar features, apart from it being navy blue and white. Thanks!

PARIS F.C.
I figured that PSG have already taken the Eiffel Tower but the fleur-de-lys ("Whatever you desire") features on the coat of arms both of the city of Paris and the University of Paris. Navy blue-and-white with that single red line to invoke the tricolor.

Paris FC_400px.png
Paris FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Paris FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Paris FC_Icon18x18px.png

JACK IN THE VLOGS F.C.
A social media logo with a strong West Ham theme, which I've also prepped for use within FM.

JackInThe VlogsFC_400px.png
JackInThe VlogsFC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
JackInThe VlogsFC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
JackInThe VlogsFC_Icon18x18px.png

Hi mate, follow you on TWITTER and appreciate your time and quality of your work

Team Name: Viola Lile FC
Colours: Purple with white (Pink Outline)
Year Established:
Badge shape: Round (or whatever you think looks best)
Features: Looking for the badge to look as clean and futuristic as possible (thinking clean design like apple products/branding) . With a Purple Lily (the flower) on a white background, with gradiants of white if possible, with outline and flashes using Pink

Many thanks, it is really appreciate. I am looking to do related kits also, are you able to help with these requests, or recommend anyone?

YUGOSLAVIAN FOOTBALL CONFEDERATION
You asked for it to be a diamond shape but I couldn't get that to work using these elements so I went with the Yugoslav Coat of Arms mounted into a roundel. I got the text from an online translation site; obviously, the original translation was using Serbian Cyrillic characters but it also gave an alternative translation using more familiar characters so I went with that.

View attachment 500766 View attachment 500767 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 500768 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 500769

BAVARIAN NATIONAL TEAM
I don't understand the use of orange and purple for a region whose flag has an established set of colour ways of its own – so I've done two versions.

View attachment 500778 View attachment 500779 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 500780 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 500781

View attachment 500782 View attachment 500783 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 500784 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 500785

SLOVAK REPUBLIC
Is the Slovak Republic not Slovakia?

View attachment 500788 View attachment 500790 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 500791 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 500793

RUSYNSIAN REPUBLIC

View attachment 500799 View attachment 500800 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 500801 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 500802
1. I took the second option,
2. Slovak Republic is my meaning

Hi mate, follow you on TWITTER and appreciate your time and quality of your work

Team Name: Viola Lile FC
Colours: Purple with white (Pink Outline)
Year Established:
Badge shape: Round (or whatever you think looks best)
Features: Looking for the badge to look as clean and futuristic as possible (thinking clean design like apple products/branding) . With a Purple Lily (the flower) on a white background, with gradiants of white if possible, with outline and flashes using Pink

Many thanks, it is really appreciate. I am looking to do related kits also, are you able to help with these requests, or recommend anyone?

VIOLA LILE F.C.
I've followed the instructions but I'm not sure that I know how to make a logo look "futuristic". I might achieve it by accident, now-and-again, but my general style is to create modern, cleaner versions of traditional style football club badges — where "cleaner" means that the lines are more solid than in some graphical depictions of those logos created years before the invention of the home computer, making mine less prone to pixelation when displayed on a computer screen. "Fortitudine" is Latin for "Fortitude" and has the added benefit of matching the width of "Viola Lile FC" to maintain symmetry.

Viola Lile FC_400px.png
Viola Lile FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Viola Lile FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Viola Lile FC_Icon18x18px.png

Also I have to submit more teams but I have 4 again...

Team Name: Zakarpattia
Colours: Blue and Yellow (Ukrainian colours)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1923
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features:
Zakarpattia.png

Any other info: Can the Zakarpattian symbol be in the middle?

Team Name: Turkish Republic
Colours: White and Orange
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1911
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features:
Turkish Republic.png

Any other info: Have the moon and star in the middle please

Team Name: Republic of Leon
Colours: Purple and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1957
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Roundel
Features:
Republic of Leon.png

Any other info: If you can fit the animal, that could be good.

Team Name: Inner Mongolia
Colours: Yellow and Red
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1899
Features:
Inner Monglia.png

Any other info: Put the symbol in the middle.

VIOLA LILE F.C.
I've followed the instructions but I'm not sure that I know how to make a logo look "futuristic". I might achieve it by accident, now-and-again, but my general style is to create modern, cleaner versions of traditional style football club badges — where "cleaner" means that the lines are more solid than in some graphical depictions of those logos created years before the invention of the home computer, making mine less prone to pixelation when displayed on a computer screen. "Fortitudine" is Latin for "Fortitude" and has the added benefit of matching the width of "Viola Lile FC" to maintain symmetry.

View attachment 501027 View attachment 501028 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 501029 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 501030
This is great thank you, would it be possible please for the Purple to be less "bluey" and the outline to be more bright pink please, like below - or at least bright and with a good vivid colours, difference seen between both

Love the idea about at the bottom having some kind of meaning like Fortitude, could it say instead though "Gratia - Motus" which means Grace/Movement... clubs being based on my little girl who is Lily Grace, so ties in nicely I thought !

Thanks ever so much

As
1588167754236.png

1588167978208.png

Attachments

• 1588167739766.png
    1588167739766.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 83
THE FM RETRO GAMER
Another logo for a social media account.

FM Retro Gamer_400px.png

Thank you so much for all you do!

Team Name: Warrington Wolfpack
Colours: Light Blue and Light Gray
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Preferably round or a shield, but if something else works better than do whatever feels best.
Features: Preferably simple/not flashy/not too much going on. If this makes sense, if you could make it look like it's older/not a new team/traditional that would be awesome (I'll leave whatever that means up to you lol). Just needs the name and a picture of a wolfpack. If multiple wolves doesn't fit with the older/simple style, a single wolf is more than fine.
Any other info:

THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:
Team Name: Vejle Boldklub
Colours: Red / White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1891
Features: do whatever you want, completely up to you

Also I have to submit more teams but I have 4 again...

Team Name: Zakarpattia
Colours: Blue and Yellow (Ukrainian colours)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1923
Features: View attachment 501031
Any other info: Can the Zakarpattian symbol be in the middle?

Team Name: Turkish Republic
Colours: White and Orange
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1911
Features: View attachment 501032
Any other info: Have the moon and star in the middle please

Team Name: Republic of Leon
Colours: Purple and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1957
Features: View attachment 501033
Any other info: If you can fit the animal, that could be good.

Team Name: Inner Mongolia
Colours: Yellow and Red
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1899
Features: View attachment 501036
Any other info: Put the symbol in the middle.

ZAKARPATTIA
The text reads as Zakarpattia National Football Federation.

Zakarpattia National Football Federation_400px.png
Zakarpattia National Football Federation_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Zakarpattia National Football Federation_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Zakarpattia National Football Federation_Icon18x18px.png

FOOTBALL FEDERATION OF THE TURKISH REPUBLIC
I have moved the position of the star and rotated the crescent moon to suit this roundel design but that's not uncommon with logos and graphics featuring the Turkish moon and star.

Football Federation of the Turkish Republic_400px.png
Football Federation of the Turkish Republic_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Football Federation of the Turkish Republic_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Football Federation of the Turkish Republic_Icon18x18px.png

INNER MONGOLIAN FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION
I haven't forgotten the Leon Republic one — this one was easier so I did it first.

Inner Mongolian Football Association_400px.png
Inner Mongolian Football Association_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Inner Mongolian Football Association_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Inner Mongolian Football Association_Icon18x18px.png

FOOTBALL FEDERATION OF THE REPUBLIC OF LEON
I'm not sure what the Republic of Leon is — from my online research, I think it's a fictional territory relating to Leon Trotsky but whatever it is, it's an idea that has some life on the internet. The coat of arms you posted was a bit low resolution and I couldn't find a larger versions of it but the version I used is a variation on the same theme. I've opted for a Russian flavoured font, which comes complete with the occasional backwards character.

Football Federation of the Republic of Leon_400px.png
Football Federation of the Republic of Leon_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Football Federation of the Republic of Leon_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Football Federation of the Republic of Leon_Icon25x18px.png

Last edited:
Team Name: FC Rasovo (I'd like the team name to be in Cyrillic - ФК Расово)
Colours: red, black, white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1932
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Features: a football and the letter P

This is great thank you, would it be possible please for the Purple to be less "bluey" and the outline to be more bright pink please, like below - or at least bright and with a good vivid colours, difference seen between both

Love the idea about at the bottom having some kind of meaning like Fortitude, could it say instead though "Gratia - Motus" which means Grace/Movement... clubs being based on my little girl who is Lily Grace, so ties in nicely I thought !

Thanks ever so much

As
View attachment 501035
View attachment 501040

VIOLA LILE F.C. (REDUX)

Viola Lile FC-2_400px.png
Viola Lile FC-2_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Viola Lile FC-2_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Viola Lile FC-2_Icon18x18px.png

Still need more teams ASAP.

Team Name: Eastern Poland
Colours: Red and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1913
Features:
East Poland.png

Any other info: Motto is: Stand Against Capitalism and the symbol has to be in the middle if possible?

Team Name: Basque Country
Colours: Green and Yellow
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1946
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): uP TO ROCHEYB
Features:
Baque.png

Any other info: Flag in middle, Basque on the top and the bottom has to be Country.

Team Name: Karelian Federation
Colours: Green and Blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1997
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to Rocheyb
Features:
Karelia.png

Any other info: Motto: (Russian) Карелы гордятся (English: Karelians are Proud) and if possible insert the flag into the middle.

Team Name: Dalmatian Republic
Colours: Yellow and Orange
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1925
Features:
Dalmatia.png

Any other info: Put these 3 lions into the badge and have Dalmatinska Federacija (In Croatian) at the top (Dalmatian Federation in English).

Thank you so much for all you do!

Team Name: Warrington Wolfpack
Colours: Light Blue and Light Gray
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Preferably round or a shield, but if something else works better than do whatever feels best.
Features: Preferably simple/not flashy/not too much going on. If this makes sense, if you could make it look like it's older/not a new team/traditional that would be awesome (I'll leave whatever that means up to you lol). Just needs the name and a picture of a wolfpack. If multiple wolves doesn't fit with the older/simple style, a single wolf is more than fine.
Any other info:

THANK YOU!!!

WARRINGTON WOLFPACK F.C.

Warrington Wolfpack FC_400px.png
Warrington Wolfpack FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Warrington Wolfpack FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Warrington Wolfpack FC_Icon18x18px.png

Hi,

Your work is amazing Rocheyb !

I would be very gratefull to have one !

Team Name: Relax Club LeManitou (or RC LeManitou if it's too long)
Colours: Black & Yellow (like Stade Rochelais rugby club)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1983
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): I would see it roundel I suppose, like PSG
Features: I would like to have this Hearthstone Diamond 1 badge in the middle (maybe this link is better)
Any other info: If possible, I would like to add "Sports & Video games" somewhere

Thanks in advance !

Attachments

• Hearthstone_Diamond_1.jpg
    Hearthstone_Diamond_1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 100