Colours: Bronze, Gold and White
Shape: Round
Features: up to you
Year Est: 1899

Team Name: anglo-celtic united
Colours: green white red
Features: up to you
any other info: the team plays in the Vatican city leagues which involves players from multiple colleges if you could incorporate anything that represents English and celts such as 4 leaf clovers and a st Georges cross. whatever you think looks good together.
thank you

Hello mate, quite a big job and a bit detailed so I apologise but very grateful in advance.

Team Name: Wolsingham Football Club
Colours: Red
Features:
1590873187176.jpeg

This is the badge currently and it needs new life. Same style is desired (round with name in outline and 4 quadrants in the middle).

any other info: feel free to change font.
Top left quadrant: currently a mitre hat, just freshen it up.
top right: incorporate the County Durham flag which is this -
1590873415251.png

Bottom left quadrant: is supposed to be hills. So incorporate some colour (green hills, blue sky)

Bottom right: remove the football and add red and black stripes e.g -
1590873493742.png

like I said I know I’m asking a lot and there’s obviously no rush! Any questions then I’d be happy to help!
Many thanks in advance, take care ??

Hi,

Would it be possible to please create me a logo for my local team I have been managing.

Team Name: Kiveton Park
Colours:
Red, white and Black.
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1881
Badge shape
Round with a shield in the middle. I have added Lolujo's Holme FC (no copyright) appreciate lolujo has a whole brand with this badge, but something similar to this I am wanting
Features: Would like it as above, with features in the attachments as shown below. Also want the winding wheel as in the current badge below, in the new badge. So the images within the badge would be the whinding wheel, coal mining type image and train bridge imagine.

1591018605555.pngcolor-vintage-coal-mining-emblem-vector-9526538.jpgkiveton bridge.jpgKPFC_LOGO.png

Thanks in advance.

Hi Rochey,

Quality thread, some great logos in there.

My mate has just created a "European Super League" database where all of the UEFA countries combine into one pyramid and I decided to create some custom logos to incorporate sponsorships for each league.

1591028555525.png
1591028564094.png
1591028573696.png
1591028588297.png
1591028602383.png

Hey mate was just wondering if you could size and help me so I could use this badge for my Bradford city save would be really appreciated. Thank you in advanced mate hope you’re staying safe ??
C9B08772-2B55-4B56-A604-120CEBF1CB6A.jpeg

Hi, I've followed you on twitter for a while and its the first time requesting a badge. Could you just modernise but also try keep the historic look to this badge.

Team Name: Rangers
Year Founded: 1872
Could you please add the year founded and the year 2022 (the year of the 150th anniversary) on the sides of the bottom part of the scroll and also on the bottom part of the scroll just a simple "150th Anniversary" .
Can you modernise the badge but also keep all the same features and try keep the historical feel to the badge. I liked the way the two scrolls almost joined to make an outer shape.

This was my attempt before i gave up as it was so bad.

Also if its not too much work could you make the exact same badge but this time on the bottom scroll it says on the one side "Aye Ready" the Rangers motto. With the other just saying " Est. 1872". This so I can use it on FM after the 150th year. The bottom part can just be blank.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Crest1.jpg.png
    Crest1.jpg.png
    120.1 KB · Views: 105
Can i also ask for a Club Logo

I would like it to be a round logo like that of -: Borussia Dortmund
Where it says "Borussia" i would like ik to say AFC Mokum and where it says "Dortmund" i would like "Amsterdam"
In the middle where it says "BVB 09" i would like the flag of amsterdam filling up that space
With the three Saint Andrew's Crosses vertically placed
Maybe somewhere 1977

Thanks in advance

Can i also ask for a Club Logo

I would like it to be a round logo like that of -: Borussia Dortmund
Where it says "Borussia" i would like ik to say AFC Mokum and where it says "Dortmund" i would like "Amsterdam"
In the middle where it says "BVB 09" i would like the flag of amsterdam filling up that space
With the three Saint Andrew's Crosses vertically placed
Maybe somewhere 1977

Thanks in advance

Hi Rochey
Would you be able to create a modern version of Rotherham County badge
Thinking maybe the round Man City template Rotherham County FC around the top and the towns motto 'By Industry and Honour' round the bottom. Founded in 1877 Rotherham County were once one the the first Football League Clubs in England until their demise in 1925 so including est 1877 around the sides could also be a nice touch.
Thanks and respect as always

Attachments

• c158bcb2f1157e77b96854c47373a1d4.jpg
    c158bcb2f1157e77b96854c47373a1d4.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 208
Hey, would it be possible to get a modernised version of Debreceni VSC's badge? I don't want it to vary too much from the original in terms of colours, but maybe change the shape

Team Name: Debreceni VSC
Colours: White and red with maybe a splash of yellow/gold like on the original
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1902
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to Rocheyb
Features: 7 Stars because that's how many times they've won the OTP Bank Liga (Hungarian top division)
Any other info: Nope

Attachments

• Debreceni Logo.png
    Debreceni Logo.png
    167.2 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Can I pls ask for a club logo/ badge?

I would like it to be the round shape of Manchester City
Where it says Manchester on the top can I have it saying Music and where it says city at the bottom can I have it saying Stars?
In the middle instead of the city logo and I have a music note?

And some where the year 2020 to indicate the year that it was formed?

Last edited:
This isn't necessarily a for a club. But for a future league project that I might be doing. It is called European Football Federation and I was hoping you would possibly be able to create me a logo for it? If you would be able to that'd be splendid, the way you create is totally up to you. I need a square and a circle one. Same logo when you make it but i need a square and circle version of the logo. If you do this for me i'd appreicate it a ton.

Hi! My request is very simple. I needed a slightly refreshing Borussia M'Gladbach logo. For example, something similar to that of Juventus or other teams that have recently renewed the shield.

Thank you very much.

Hey dude, can u make a logo
Club name: Feniks united Gjilan
Team colors: yellow and black or black and red
Team formed: 2019
In logo: like this in the photo, just Instead of wellington write feniks/ and put the date of formation at the bottom

AB1797B7-9A67-4A60-9F1D-000C313614D7.png

Team Name: FC Vilniaus Vytis
Colours: Dark red / white
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2012
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): round / up to you
Features: include a Lithuanian symbol called a "Vytis" any mods or colour is up to you

Atlanta Chiefs
Could you make a crest based on these logos? thanks

Attachments

• s-l640.jpg
    s-l640.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 143
  • DlzBAmhUcAEvOwh.jpg
    DlzBAmhUcAEvOwh.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 156