ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Hey rochey,

Could you use this logo but replace New Amsterdam with London, Tokyo, Athens, and Rio de Janeiro. Could you also replace the boat with something from each cit; e.g., Big Ben for London, christ the redeemer for rio, maybe a statue of Athena or the acropolis, as for Tokyo you could use the senso-ji.

Cheers!
New Amsterdam FC_400px (1).png

Hi rocheyb,
Please could you make me a badge, Details are below. It would be much appreciated

Team Name: UITM PERLIS FC
Colours: DARK BLUE & WHITE
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: Please include A Lion Head with a slogan — LAWAN TETAP LAWAN
Any other info: I will provide you our old badge
AFD37543-BD76-4C55-879D-C26716201729.jpeg

Hi,

your badges are excellent.

Can i request one please?

Team Name: Botanical Fire AFC
Colours: red/yellow
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2020
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features:
Any other info:
Please include the latin phrase, 'Ignes ad tres libras quinque'

Hi Rocheyb if I could get this logo for my save please exackty how it is so i can use it in game please.

Newcastle Blue Star

Thanks

Attachments

• download.jpeg-5.jpg
    download.jpeg-5.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 156
LOGO SERVICE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED...

With regret, I have to call a halt to this thread for the foreseeable future.

As those who follow me on Twitter may be aware, my Mac crashed a few weeks ago and, unlike the previous occasions where a straightforward factory reset had me back up-and-running again within a day or two, this time it appears to be fatal.

I’ve had Apple technicians on the phone trying to fix it but the machine just spins the beachball cursor and doesn’t do anything useful. There’s still a chance that I might be able to get a non-Apple tech to come round and fix it – but with COVID-19 restrictions and all, I haven’t even tried to arrange that yet, so fingers crossed that will be the answer.

All my logo files are stored on a separate WD drive so they’re “safe” but I can’t access them at the moment. If I can’t get this machine fixed then I will have to save up a bit for a new one (likely a refurbished one, as recommended by a work colleague). I will then have all of my existing files and templates ready-to-hand on that separate drive.

But, I don’t know how long this will take to resolve. So, my apologies for the inconvenience to those of you with requests still pending.

If and when I manage to get going again, I will probably kill this thread and start a new one (something I wanted to do anyway, as the logos don’t show on pg.1 since FM-Base suffered a crash about two years ago). In that event, I will contact you individually to check whether those requests are still valid by then or if you want something else, instead – we may be into FM21 by then, after all.

Kind regards

rocheyb

LOGO SERVICE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED...

With regret, I have to call a halt to this thread for the foreseeable future.

As those who follow me on Twitter may be aware, my Mac crashed a few weeks ago and, unlike the previous occasions where a straightforward factory reset had me back up-and-running again within a day or two, this time it appears to be fatal.

I’ve had Apple technicians on the phone trying to fix it but the machine just spins the beachball cursor and doesn’t do anything useful. There’s still a chance that I might be able to get a non-Apple tech to come round and fix it – but with COVID-19 restrictions and all, I haven’t even tried to arrange that yet, so fingers crossed that will be the answer.

All my logo files are stored on a separate WD drive so they’re “safe” but I can’t access them at the moment. If I can’t get this machine fixed then I will have to save up a bit for a new one (likely a refurbished one, as recommended by a work colleague). I will then have all of my existing files and templates ready-to-hand on that separate drive.

But, I don’t know how long this will take to resolve. So, my apologies for the inconvenience to those of you with requests still pending.

If and when I manage to get going again, I will probably kill this thread and start a new one (something I wanted to do anyway, as the logos don’t show on pg.1 since FM-Base suffered a crash about two years ago). In that event, I will contact you individually to check whether those requests are still valid by then or if you want something else, instead – we may be into FM21 by then, after all.

Kind regards

rocheyb
Oh dear! I hope you'll be back soon, since I have finally commented again.

When you get it fixed, here's a request for a reminder.

Could you try and make an alternative new Bristol City logo for me? Keep the robin but place anywhere you like.

Team name: puskas academica in Hungary
Colours: yellow and dark blue.
Badge shape: just want a letter P in the colours yellow and blue similar to there current badge.

Team Name: Epping Forest

Colours: Green (Something not too light), Black and Gold (gold mainly as trim/highlights)

Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):

Badge shape
: Roundel with a shield inside, something similar in style to the attached Holme badge. You could use the Holme badge as a base and add small details to if you wish

Features: Stag in blue image below as an example to be used in main emblem but recoloured with club colours however you think looks best

Other features: Anything that you feel makes the badge look better/more complete.

No rush and sorry to hear about your computer troubles

Attachments

• cc2a532f16e6eb0489a98f3c16899028.gif
    cc2a532f16e6eb0489a98f3c16899028.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 144
  • DrV2f8HWoAEth8w.jpg
    DrV2f8HWoAEth8w.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Team name: puskas academica in Hungary
Colours: yellow and dark blue.
Badge shape: just want a letter P in the colours yellow and blue similar to there current badge.
Team Name: Epping Forest

Colours: Green (Something not too light), Black and Gold (gold mainly as trim/highlights)

Badge shape
: Roundel with a shield inside, something similar in style to the attached Holme badge. You could use the Holme badge as a base and add small details to if you wish

Features: Stag in blue image below as an example to be used in main emblem but recoloured with club colours however you think looks best

Other features: Anything that you feel makes the badge look better/more complete.

No rush and sorry to hear about your computer troubles

You should at least wait and for the user who asked for the logo of Puskas Academica - Hungary, you should look at rocheyb's post in this page.

Also, rocheyb when you're back, I would like a phoenix club for the recently liquidated Macclesfield Town, I would like to have this:
Team Name: Macclesfield United
Year Founded: 2020
Colours: Blue, black, yellow, orange.
Badge Shape: Roundel, like Macclesfield Town's last logo.
Information: I would like the Macclesfield lion symbol placed in the middle so you know the exact position for that.

Hi, can you create a modern version of the TSV Nördlingen badge pls? The attachments are the old logo and the “skyline” of the city. Thank you

Attachments

• EE6EAF3A-A902-47EA-BB5A-121F4212C9D7.png
    EE6EAF3A-A902-47EA-BB5A-121F4212C9D7.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 852B70FD-5748-4617-AAEF-E56B17B01678.png
    852B70FD-5748-4617-AAEF-E56B17B01678.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 109
Team Name: sky sports fc
Colours: any close to the actual badge of sky sports
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2020
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): circle
Features: any
Any other info:
use the sky sports logo in anyway that looks good

Attachments

• 517811-7c88b66ff9ae7abfb233f5990286d7d8.png
    517811-7c88b66ff9ae7abfb233f5990286d7d8.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 143
Hi Rocheyb
Can you please make Red Bull Manchester?
Logo and shirt, same as RB Leipzig, just change Leipzig to Manchester

Team Name: Afc wimbledon
Colours: blue and yellow
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
linked
Features: linked
Any other info:

Attachments

• afc_wimbledon_20110711_1676736354.png
    afc_wimbledon_20110711_1676736354.png
    352.2 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Team Name: All greek words as the real logo
Α.Μ.Π.Σ. Πίνδος άνω Αγίου Ιωάννη
Colours: Black and white
Badge shape: round badge similar to the regen rovers that sort of style
Features: Eagle
Other info: This is the real logo but i want something new

κατάλογος.jpg

Team Name: Preußen XI
Colours: Black white red
Badge shape: Heart - Similar to Heart of Midlothian F.C. or a shield
Features: Prussian / HRE Eagle
Other info: The heart/shield is filled with the black white red colours such as the german empire flag. Other customizations I will leave open for your interpretation.

Cant wait to see what you can make of it!
Creating a team for a lower tier German league.

Regards,
BFB

Hey man are you still taking requests? Any chance you can make this logo the right size s to use in game:

saigon.png

Thanks

Hey Guys,

Any chance somebody could strip the white background from behind this logo? I am planning on doing a story based on a Sporting Lisbon buyout by the red-bull franchise.

Kind regards :)

Attachments

• Sporting CP.jpeg
    Sporting CP.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 123