Rockmelt Internet Browser

ross the red

Chief Hodgson Hater
Reaction score
Hi,

Just found this new browser and thought that some of you would be interested, It's based on social networking working off of google chromes engine. I not need explain so check out www.rockmelt.com and watch the video or type rockmelt into youtube. Am using it now although its only in beta and you need a invite. Its quite handy for FM base actually as it includes the FM base RSS feed in the side bar.

Check it out.

P.S if you want a invite PM i have 2 left!

Ross

Can I have an invite please? [email protected]

It looks good, although not really sure what's stopping google from developing these features themselves and just releasing a Google Chrome update, still want to try it out though :)

Hey, added you on fb - Would like an invite if you have one!

got both of your invites. you are not coming up on the invite list. Will check back in an hour. For all you who I wont be able to invite if you go on the website then you can sign up but it takes a few days to come through. Aannddyy and Joss will get the 2 invites. although i have two more so Nick and someone else if you add me on facebook, expect invites in coming hours. cheers

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Got your request Nick. Have just popped out the house am on my iPhone. Will try and send you all invites when I get back in.

Getting invites so far
Aannddyy
Joss
Nick

Rockmelt is a massive security hole ^^ use at your own risk ;)

sent to aannddyy, joss and nick. sorry out of invites.

can you guys send your invites onto others please?

cheers

ross

Last edited: