Rocky VI

Redders

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
VI = 6 i believe.

Sylvester Stallone has begun filming the sixth Rocky movie - 15 years after he last played the hero boxer.

The actor filmed scenes in Las Vegas ahead of the real bout between Jermain Taylor and Bernard Hopkins.

Rocky VI will show the boxer as an ageing, has-been in Philadelphia who once again comes out of retirement.

Producers have held an open casting call in Philadelphia for locals to audition for a part when filming transfers to the city next year.

Hundreds queued to audition, many of them fans of the movie series.

Stallone is expected to have the final say on many of the extras who will be joining the cast.

'Real people'

"They want the character and personality of Philadelphia," said casting director Diane Heery.

"We're looking for the face to the story of Philadelphia. We're looking for real people."

Stallone, 59, created the Rocky genre, writing and starring in the first movie in 1976 and receiving two Oscar nominations.

The last film in 1990 saw Rocky in retirement training a new protege but dealing with bankruptcy.

Stallone said he wanted the new movie "to capture the essence of the first couple of films".

As well as reprising his Rocky role, Stallone is also planning to resurrect Vietnam veteran John Rambo, last seen in Rambo III in 1988.

WHY O WHY, they just got worse.

I am a big fan of the rocky films but he should leave it now. He is too old and V wasnt very good. Rocky is the best film ever

Youre quick Redders.

You probably odnt even know theres a new Rambo and a new die hard coming out.

How did you not know about Rambo, it even mentions it in your post.

well id say its safe to say it....Redders is an idiot

i knew about the new rambo and the new rocky but a new die hard ? when was this information released? and is bruce willis still the main role?

Sean said:
How did you not know about Rambo, it even mentions it in your post.

Hence didn't cocknose. :)

I thought i would post as no1 else seems to and found this so decided to post.

Anyway its nothing to do with breaking news that there is going to be a new film. Just that they have begun filming. Idiots.

Barca_Boy said:
i knew about the new rambo and the new rocky but a new die hard ? when was this information released? and is bruce willis still the main role?

http://imdb.com/title/tt0337978/

Bruce Willis is the only confirmed to be in it, I want the old black cop back :D

Lindsay Lohan, Britney etc are rumored to be starring in it.